Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I can post thousands if you guys love my art. I am so happy I created a small atmosphere that I love here. I can share what I like. I can't do like that on my you know, public account. On the other hand, I am afraid some people may hate me or my game because of my confusing life.
Naw I like a confusing life ,my life is so confused at times that sometimes don't know who I am

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I can post thousands if you guys love my female side or my art or call it anything you like. I am so happy I created a small atmosphere that I love here. I can share what I like. I can't do like that on my you know, public account. On the other hand, I am afraid some people may hate me or my game because of my confusing life.
One thing I love is that as far as I've seen here and on Patreon, you have received nothing but support and encouragement for this aspect of your life. There is hope for humanity!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I doubt whose life is more confusing. :D But it is like you are motivating me and it works. Thank you so much.

I am so insecure to share this information, I may delete it later.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for trusting us enough to share that.

For some, it is less about them feeling jealous, and more about the idea that the person they chose in life is still able to get attention from others, but at the end of the day, still chooses you. I have to admit there was a little bit of that with most of my former partners other polyamorous boyfriends.

If it helps you two to bond, it's all good! More power to the both of you!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me step closer to you.

Hi, I would like to ask you a few questions.
1. If possible, let me know why you play the "Free Pass".
2. What can I and Stella do for you again under the heading After Choices?
3. Should we upload Fan Arts Wallpapers? Or answer if we're going to have to do another Side-game.
Because creating Fan Art Wallpaper is the same time as doing another Game, which has to be done in detail.
Stella and my Idea for Side-game are as follows:
3a. Asian Stepmother (Male MC or Multiple Protag)
3b. Trans Woman MC

BTW, the rendering has done!!! Now I am doing the programming.
I'm not interested in male mc but I like the idea about side game

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Oh my, the music it has on certain scenes feels so good and makes me think like I am part of the game, I love it. It felt sad when the game ended as if I was missing someone.

I hope "Free Pass" continues as strong! It has so many good things that in my opinion it's one of the best 2021 renpy games with lesbian content.
Thank you so much! I am going to drop the update in a few days.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes