Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
No one is harsh to a bunny.
Bunny is so welcoming and provoking.
Look at this big, warm, moist and flexible tounge.
Imagine what can be done.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Today i showed Yoon arts to my sister, she's asked me "Yoon likes John Lennon's music? she even copied his style" - why i did not notice this before :unsure: View attachment 1257796
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am glad you didn't show her, my picture :D Did you? LOL, No offense but I don't want to look like some random old granny.

Tunnn

Aug 12, 2020
This has already probably been answered, so apologies if you have to repeat yourself. Are we leading YNK to leave her husband or cheat on him with men and women? Really interested to see which way you guys move forward. Really love your work, you deserve all the support and praise you are rightfully getting.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
This has already probably been answered, so apologies if you have to repeat yourself. Are we leading YNK to leave her husband or cheat on him with men and women? Really interested to see which way you guys move forward. Really love your work, you deserve all the support and praise you are rightfully getting.
you can play it as you like. you can play as cheating wife, good wife or maybe sharing wife.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Stahalle is right. We are giving the updates as quickly as possible while maintaining the quality so hopefully, you will get everything. Sorry can't explain to you with a direct answer. It would be a big spoiler which lessens the excitement and the good reading experience. Anyway, thank you so so much for the interest and nice words.

Reactions: Tunnn

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just to add at what stahalle write, you have also the choice to be straight, bisexual or pure lesbian. But for the last two, I don't think you could follow those paths will remaining a good wife...
I would think the player would have a way of achieving bisexual and good wife through the open relationship path. At least that's what I'm in the midst of trying.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Today i showed Yoon arts to my sister, she's asked me "Yoon likes John Lennon's music? she even copied his style" - why i did not notice this before :unsure: View attachment 1257796
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yoon does seem to say "Let it be" a fair amount. Only time I've heard that used is in the Beatles song. Otherwise it's something like "Oh well".

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes