After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Not going to lie, I’m kinda done with L&P and AWAM. I mean I love Sophia, Ellie, Patricia, Emma, and Jules, but after this last update I was majorly disappointed in every aspect. Plus the fan art community has gotten ridiculous. I’m so glad you, KillJoys, Alley_Cat, and psyco75 are here sharing your talents (which are amazing!). I’ll take anything After Choices and Stella Ko do over anybody else‘s work any day. I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it, AC and Stella are how all devs should be. They prove that daily and I love them for it. Free Pass is the game I’ve been waiting to play and I’m so glad it’s here.
Even better, the Free Pass community is the best one out there! ❤
If you guys are my neighbors, I will make snacks and deliver them to you (That's our tradition) but not only on special days. Till you guys are annoying, I guess I can do that! Our way of making good new friends and celebrating the friendship is not complete with traditional foods.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Not going to lie, I’m kinda done with L&P and AWAM. I mean I love Sophia, Ellie, Patricia, Emma, and Jules, but after this last update I was majorly disappointed in every aspect. Plus the fan art community has gotten ridiculous. I’m so glad you, KillJoys, Alley_Cat, and psyco75 are here sharing your talents (which are amazing!). I’ll take anything After Choices and Stella Ko do over anybody else‘s work any day. I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it, AC and Stella are how all devs should be. They prove that daily and I love them for it. Free Pass is the game I’ve been waiting to play and I’m so glad it’s here.
One of the reasons that I came over to here was because how toxic the Fan Art community has gotten and also I missed picking on White_Wolf619.

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
At least I'm still following the threat to AWAM. But i haven't been a big fan of the game for a long time. A game that has great renderings and tons of routes is just not great, if after more than 4 years of development there is hardly any content. And threats, which are 90% hypotetical chatter, but are hardly relevant to the game, are now also not eye-catching.

There are simply potentially extremely good titles in which almost nothing is progressing. Because of that I prefer to play games where the render quality is smaller, but something is also happening. Let's take a look at this game: it's still so young, but we hear news regularly. Good story, great characters. Okay, sexual content nearly doesn't really exist yet. But the way it is developing so far, I am sure it will start soon. :love:

But let's wait and see how it looks in 4 years. I claim that in 4 years this game will be finished a long time ago and the next title is well advanced, while in AWAM still nothing noteworthy has happened (y)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hate this game :sick::sick:
I saw your rating, and your facepalm reaction on my personal posts here. You have every right to do it. Normally, I won't care but I think I am now in a good mood so...

What do you want? Attention? There you get it. I replied to you.

You want the world to know how much you hate trans women. Then you are not enough with this low profile account on F95Zone. Be a popular person, create an association with the followers and fight for what you believe. This is how you can win.

Do you want my hate? Not a chance, I don't even know you :D

Do you want my love? There you go, I love you! At least you are being yourself. Loving each other is my tradition.

Don't worry you are not alone! There are so many people like you, who hate trans women. But as a comparison, you are still a small one in 7 Billion People. It means you are almost powerless. That is why you don't worry, you are not alone. I will be supporting you mentally.

Talk to yourself, talk to the people and get better. Don't be alone!

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Not going to lie, I’m kinda done with L&P and AWAM.
I have to admit the Aiden stuff kinda grew on me i know it wasn't everyone's cup of tea, and even at first i was against it but over time it did kinda grow for me anyway. But after the last update with the sex ed class i kinda washed my hands of it, if he removes that crap and goes back to other story lines i might check it out again.
like i always said that game, if playing straight route, is just something for ppl that like little boys, and that last update showed me its true.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
After checking out the latest assets released by After Choices, I think that my precious will have some vey nice clothes to wear :love:
Thankyou once again for sharing the assets used in your game

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
After checking out the assets released by After Choices, I think that my precious will have some vey nice clothes to wear :love:
Thanks, but I can't take the credit, they are created by another creator, and I just use their resource.

But I would love to see your precious in those beautiful outfits, of course ;)

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes