After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Yay!! Can’t wait! :)
Friendly warning: This update has not much lesbian content:"( I've just started preparing for the next update which will be done soon. I would like to advise you to wait for the next update if you prefer the contents of the pure lesbian path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2019
Friendly warning: This update has not much lesbian content:"( I've just started preparing for the next update which will be done soon. I would like to advise you to wait for the next update if you prefer the contents of the pure lesbian path.

That’s fine. I really want to see how the story is progressing, so I can‘t wait. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Boooooooh.

No, just kidding :)
Even if I just here for the girls ;), it's cool you also make update for your other audiences.

*Friendly Advice - If you are a fan of the pure lesbian route, you should wait till the next update to get the full experience.*
I wonder if I will follow your advice and wait for the next update.

But previously, you wrote this
Yeah, I had an original story("Cuckquean") for her and sorry I didn't abandoned it. But on the other hand, this is the one of the possible endings of the Joseph path, so... you can take the advance and let Michelle broke up with him.
So if we finally can make Michelle rid off Joseph, I am reconsidering all of this...

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Boooooooh.

No, just kidding :)
Even if I just here for the girls ;), it's cool you also make update for your other audiences.

I wonder if I will follow your advice and wait for the next update.

But previously, you wrote this

So if we finally can make Michelle rid off Joseph, I am reconsidering all of this...
Life is Great:oops:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, is it a game that we can go for a pure lesbian route? I don't like games where the protagonist is a woman, but few games that I want to try, I'd go for lesbian route, and this game looks good, I'm thinking about try it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
So, is it a game that we can go for a pure lesbian route? I don't like games where the protagonist is a woman, but few games that I want to try, I'd go for lesbian route, and this game looks good, I'm thinking about try it.
Yes, when it asks you to turn on/off the pure lesbian mode, you gotta turn it on to avoid male genitalia and some flirt with the male scene. To get the best out of it, you have to make your own decision by making the right decisions when the options pop up.

Thanks for the interest :love: !

Reactions: underoath27
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes