Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I know the name of the game itself gives you some kind of Idea but will it be possible to move forward in the story and get intimate without yoon getting Free pass? If not, wouldn't that make adultery points moot? :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I know the name of the game itself gives you some kind of Idea but will it be possible to move forward in the story and get intimate without yoon getting Free pass? If not, wouldn't that make adultery points moot? :unsure:
Thanks for playing.

Do you mean the good wife part? Yes it is possible and already starting from this update.

If your Yoon avoided every temptation around her, there will be consequences and more good wife content in the future update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you mean Yoon did hot things but don't want to keep them as secrets between her and her husband, yes you can also do that.

If your version of Yoon kissed with Zoe and/or flirt with Joseph, she will moan to one of them or both while she fell asleep on couch. When Daniel came back from work, he heard her moaning their names in her sleep. If Daniel asked Yoon, she can make a confession. Then no adulterer point will be increased. Only open relationship points will be increased.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Omg omg it's out already?? How much lesbianism is in this update?? :D
Thanks for the come back my friend.
Sorry to inform you but it's too little in this update, my friend. I advise you to wait for the next update. I am already working on it.

I will copy/paste the change log for you, in case you want to read it, of course.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes