Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Originally, Michelle was her stepdaughter, but due to the Patreon rules, I and Stella have to change her from "Stepdaughter" of Yoon(MC) to a "family friend".

This patch by Alley_Cat will change everything back to normal.
Wow!! Getting REALLY Sick & tired of "Morality Police"!!
Although It May be Distasteful to the Whiney-asses, and to Society;
A "step-daughter" is Not Biological Relative (No Incest);
Only problem would be if said step-daughter was a minor; and THAT would Open Up an Entirely different problem!!

- I am well-versed. I have played many games; and attempted to play others
(giving games and Dev's a chance; trying/sampling different genres, subject matters,...)
Those Games I like & enjoy I Continue to Play, Follow & Update.
Those That I Dislike, I DELETE and Never Play again!!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Wow!! Getting REALLY Sick & tired of "Morality Police"!!
Although It May be Distasteful to the Whiney-asses, and to Society;
A "step-daughter" is Not Biological Relative (No Incest);
Only problem would be if said step-daughter was a minor; and THAT would Open Up an Entirely different problem!!
It's one reason I subscribe to a number of developers on SubscribeStar--to help support their freedom to make the game they want and not the one shackled by PayPal's policies.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Bye bye !
I really wasn't sure if that person was serious or not since it seemed so stereotypical of that attitude. Poe's Law in action.
Not bad at all....if this Game would have Sexscenes or wincest....
I still can't shake my early experience with fan fiction, where "Wincest" referred specifically to Sam and Dean Winchester...

Reactions: After Choices

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well take into consideration DrPinkCakes 12K patreon supporters and he doesn't have it in any of his games, i would say not everyone wants it. So see ya later, don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.
Yes but BAD is really of another level, the game doesn't need such kinks to get some attention. For the moment i have played more than 100 games of that kind and no other game was of that quality unfortunately.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Yes but BAD is really of another level, the game doesn't need such kinks to get some attention. For the moment i have played more than 100 games of that kind and no other game was of that quality unfortunately.
Oh don't get wrong i totally agree i am a supporter of DrPink and i don't want to take anything away from After Choices he is doing the best he can with what he has. Each Dev will always have a different style to their work. I was just pointing out the fact he was claiming cause it doesn't have Mom/Son then he doesn't know what the people want. I am basically saying if you can tell an engaging story and have good characters you don't have to worry about adding that Mom/Son stuff.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh don't get wrong i totally agree i am a supporter of DrPink and i don't want to take anything away from After Choices he is doing the best he can with what he has. Each Dev will always have a different style to their work. I was just pointing out the fact he was claiming cause it doesn't have Mom/Son then he doesn't know what the people want. I am basically saying if you can tell an engaging story and have good characters you don't have to worry about adding that Mom/Son stuff.
DPC is now a pro, so he can get some help and invest a lot of time and money, many devs can't, for them it's a hobby or a part job.
Of course we cannot really compare the result, it would be unfair.
And of course we have to admit that many players play those games just as fap material and don't give a shit for writing or story telling. All they want is a quick fuck, a harem and MILFs, and a family to practice some incest!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Nagato0147

May 23, 2018
It was a good update,a little short in comparison to the previous one that was full of choices and hot scenes,but I like the story,I just wanted to see some alone hot interaction between Joseph and Yoon like in the previous update room scene,and I hope to see something similar between Yoon and Sukkon as well,forgive me if I said the name of the characters wrong,can't wait for the next part of the story thanks.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Last update gives sight on future events, Yoon changed, she's more confident now
Let's have hope she will choose someone who can truly love her :sneaky:
more Sukkhon please:love:

(I'm little dissapointed about Joseph, he could end his mere life and allow Yoon and Michelle to be lovers :KEK:)
Thank You Dev

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Last update gives sight on future events, Yoon changed, she's more confident now
Let's have hope she will choose someone who can truly love her :sneaky:
more Sukkhon please:love:

(I'm little dissapointed about Joseph, he could end his mere life and allow Yoon and Michelle to be lovers :KEK:)
Thank You Dev
I think, based on my choices, he is leaving town, Michelle is staying with Yoon. They are not lovers yet but seems to be headed that way. That is, if I understood enough of the broken English.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Help. When I open a new game it "plays" at normal speed then slows down. Everything else on my computer works normally ????
Can you explain again my friend? I am not clear with what you want to mean. Do you mean text speed? If so, you can adjust them in game-menu.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes