Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Vers 0.396 - sorry to say that, but the dialog now is bad. It sounds rushed and doesn't make sense at times. For example Sukhoon says "Look at you, you are hospitable to me." ??? Sukoon talks with Yoon, and she is no guest of Yoon. You are hospitable to guests. Yoon is trying to apologize because she is late and to get that sentence as an answer sounds weird. I just assume Sukhoon tries to flirt and fitting would be "Look at you apologizing. Not necessary, if somebody is such a sweet girl like you. Be my guest. Next time you try to apologize I kiss you to show it's ok." Same with Yoon cussing - nobody explain a cuss in their mother language if nobody is near to hear it and there are some other things in the whole new dialogs that make it sound choppy.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Vers 0.396 - sorry to say that, but the dialog now is bad. It sounds rushed and doesn't make sense at times. For example Sukhoon says "Look at you, you are hospitable to me." ??? Sukoon talks with Yoon, and she is no guest of Yoon. You are hospitable to guests. Yoon is trying to apologize because she is late and to get that sentence as an answer sounds weird. I just assume Sukhoon tries to flirt and fitting would be "Look at you apologizing. Not necessary, if somebody is such a sweet girl like you. Be my guest. Next time you try to apologize I kiss you to show it's ok." Same with Yoon cussing - nobody explain a cuss in their mother language if nobody is near to hear it and there are some other things in the whole new dialogs that make it sound choppy.
Thanks for the honest feedback, if you are still interested, come back here after the minor update. We have been offered help with proofreading and already got day 1 edited.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I learned something from this update, giving a quick regular update can probably make the story boring.

As I am trying to give the update in time, I tend to give only 400-600 renders per update. I know I can't please everyone but I think if I can give more renders/ contents than that, I am quite sure I can put more consequences on the story. In that way, many players will be pleased with the same time. Otherwise, a small amount of content with no unfolding parts of the story will make the update less interesting.

Also, I will wait for the proofreading this time. So, people don't get annoyed by our broken English.

I'll see what I and Stella can come up with. I am working almost all the time with no holiday.
download (8).png

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Either this game will be a legend or another molesting game. Female MCs are always a challenge.
I my self is feminine and co-writer, Stella is a female. We like to watch K-drama a lot. We will put some villains and plot twists to our story. Let villain(s) win till the story reaches to the climax (Second point of the three act story structure). Then the player can enjoy the resolution (Final part of the story) with satisfaction.

Thanks for the interest, my friend.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I learned something from this update, giving a quick regular update can probably make the story boring.

As I am trying to give the update in time, I tend to give only 400-600 renders per update. I know I can't please everyone but I think if I can give more renders/ contents than that, I am quite sure I can put more consequences on the story. In that way, many players will be pleased with the same time. Otherwise, a small amount of content with no unfolding parts of the story will make the update less interesting.

Also, I will wait for the proofreading this time. So, people don't get annoyed by our broken English.

I'll see what I and Stella can come up with. I am working almost all the time with no holiday.
View attachment 1264921
Don't burn yourselves out! If it takes longer for nice sized update to get done, then we can wait! Take some time off, get a 'Free-Pass' from f95 and go enjoy life with your Lady. We will be here when you return. :love:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Don't burn yourselves out! If it takes longer for nice sized update to get done, then we can wait! Take some time off, get a 'Free-Pass' from f95 and go enjoy life with your Lady. We will be here when you return. :love:
hehe... Thank you so much for being supportive and understanding. :love: You make my day. It is quite hard that as it is like my PC has become my second love. :D But I'll try!

Reactions: Zephea

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I my self is feminine and co-writer, Stella is a female. We like to watch K-drama a lot. We will put some villains and plot twists to our story. Let villain(s) win till the story reaches to the climax (Second point of the three act story structure). Then the player can enjoy the resolution (Final part of the story) with satisfaction.

Thanks for the interest, my friend.
Can you recommend a good K-drama movie that’s naughty

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Yeah the dialog got worse ... sometimes I had no idea what they are talking about. So it is good that the team gets a proofreader. The "video scene" was weird and came out of nowhere. I guess it is meant to be some kind of montage to skip some time to explain her changes better, but I didnt like it. I got the feeling I missed important parts of the transformation and had no impact on that during that time.

I think I will skip some updates and have a new look - maybe with better understanding of the dialog, it will be a better game and more enjoyable :) - And dont get me wrong, that the MC or some of the asian girl have a mild problem and use wrong words or bad grammar from time to time is good, but then it has to be intentional. ;)
But the "daughter" and others need to be "perfect".

good luck - and dont rush things, that is never a good Idea. As long as delays dont get to long, most ppl will accept that, over a bad/flawed update.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Can you recommend a good K-drama movie that’s naughty
K-drama refers to tv shows similar to soap operas as far as I know, not movies. But the best erotic korean movie, and maybe best erotic movie ever, is " The Handmaiden" by Park Chan-wook, same director of the legendary "Oldboy", probably the best korean movie ever.

Curiously, one of the actress of 'The Handmaiden' looks a bit similar to the protag of this VN

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes