Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I am sorry to say that I don't agree with every one here about not rushing things and taking your time to do greater updates. I have to explain myself thow because for me it is a bit more complex than that.

Of course you need brakes and vacations to recharge your batteries and for mental health. I am not advocating for overwork. And vacation are good for resting the mind and comming up with great ideas. Now that this is clear here is what i think from a buisness perspective: for you Free pass is a job, not a hobby not a part time job, a job so it must bring in the mony. One key point I have seen other succesful developer do is regular and frequent update to always bring sommething new for the fans to discuss. So in my opinion your update should be frequent no mather the size. It could be only one sceen but it needs to be there each month. So I think that you can take your time making sure you like what you are doing as long as there is something each month.

Now there is the issue of the quality of the English. In my opinion you should integrate your proof reader in your production pipeline. Do not wait for everything to be finished to send them the script. the english does not need to be flawless but be readable. The only thing we ask is to not need to decipher each sentence. I can let a lot of mistake fly by, hell I make a ton myself, but I only want to understand you.

You bring something Unique in this AVN sceen with your east asian perspective and it is precious, we don't want to loose you. I only want you to be succesfull and be able to pay your bills. Your story is great, your art is great, your programing seams to be too ( at least to me not a programer) it only leave the language barrier to overcome and I think you are making progress. My only advice would only be not to read Lord of the rings. I asked what some words meant to native english speakers that where around me and they couldn't answer me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can you explain please a little further? i dont know who they are
Yoon is the MC, a Myanmarese woman. Michelle is her stepdaughter, from Yoon's current husband Daniel. At least for those using the incest patch. Which you could change to mother and biological daughter if you wanted, since it's only a text file.

There is no son character, so those who are looking for mother/son content should probably look elsewhere.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Yoon is the MC, a Myanmarese woman. Michelle is her stepdaughter, from Yoon's current husband Daniel. At least for those using the incest patch. Which you could change to mother and biological daughter if you wanted, since it's only a text file.

There is no son character, so those who are looking for mother/son content should probably look elsewhere.
Thanks for your help!

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I played this just yesterday, I will say at times the graphics arent great. But when it matters it dose Shine really very good graphics. I like the amount of choices you as the player get and even changing from MC to other characters I thought was a nice touch. Also a big plus for me is that it has voiced in the sex scenes. The only thing More I would really like to see would be to have a choice to have the MC be Male or Trans as we have them in the game that would be great. Not like I cant make that happen or anything Just something I would like. ;) Also starting as of the new month I will be supporting this one. :love:

• Red Heart

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
there were great expectations from this game. I hope there won't be too much lesbian stuff.
I hope too that the guys with the phootball ball will appear somehow in future updates.
One of the great things about this game and dev team is that the game doesn't have distinct events that are straight/lesbian like say AWAM does.

For example, since I'm assuming you didn't have "Pure Lesbian Route" switched on, the scene in Jas' kitchen when she's doing her boyfriend, those of us on the lesbian route (at least I did) only saw Yoon peek into the kitchen. But, with only a few extra renders, we got Yoon imagining it was Zoe doing her with a strapon.

When Yoon is daydreaming or masturbating, who her inspiration, whether Michelle, Jospeh, Zoe, Sukkhon, whoever, is often done through dialogue not renders, so you can have an event that is either straight or lesbian depending on your previous choices.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I learned something from this update, giving a quick regular update can probably make the story boring.

As I am trying to give the update in time, I tend to give only 400-600 renders per update. I know I can't please everyone but I think if I can give more renders/ contents than that, I am quite sure I can put more consequences on the story. In that way, many players will be pleased with the same time. Otherwise, a small amount of content with no unfolding parts of the story will make the update less interesting.

Also, I will wait for the proofreading this time. So, people don't get annoyed by our broken English.

I'll see what I and Stella can come up with. I am working almost all the time with no holiday.
View attachment 1264921
I don't want to be rude about your English. Is not your mother tongue, and I suppose the Roman alphabet is not even the first alphabet you learned. And I'm not a native English speaker either, and I know mine is broken.
But I must agree that the last update was a bit hard to understand.
If I understand you well, you skip the proofreading to deliver the 0.396 version faster. If it's the case I think it's a mistake, and that it's better for the game that you wait until the English is corrected.

I hope you won't find me too mean, as it's really not my intention.
I just want to bring a (hopefully) constructive criticism, so you can make a game even better than it is already.

And take some time to rest before you collapse!
Or I swear I send you on vacation in Timbuktu :)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I don't want to be rude about your English. Is not your mother tongue, and I suppose the Roman alphabet is not even the first alphabet you learned. And I'm not a native English speaker either, and I know mine is broken.
But I must agree that the last update was a bit hard to understand.
If I understand you well, you skip the proofreading to deliver the 0.396 version faster. If it's the case I think it's a mistake, and that it's better for the game that you wait until the English is corrected.

I hope you won't find me too mean, as it's really not my intention.
I just want to bring a (hopefully) constructive criticism, so you can make a game even better than it is already.

And take some time to rest before you collapse!
Or I swear I send you on vacation in Timbuktu :)
I think Dev is writing script in Myanmarese language then translate this using Grammarly
if you want you can write in google "Myanmar alphabet" - it's much harder than even Russian Cyrillic :eek:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think Dev is writing script in Myanmarese language then translate this using Grammarly
if you want you can write in google "Myanmar alphabet" - it's much harder than even Russian Cyrillic :eek:
I have two linguistic friends that encouraged me to learn International Phonetic Alphabet. And while I might not know what an alveolar fricative is off the top of my head, I can at least recognise that it's a linguistics thing, so can go to them for help.

Point being, learning cunning linguistics is awesome, and I can highly recommend it

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
With all the talk of proofreading, I want to reiterate something that I said before. I'm all for the full treatment of Daniel and the rest, but I would welcome it if Yoon (and possibly the narrator) retain the signs of speaking English from a Myanmarese perspective. The word order she used gave her more character, helped to show out of sync she often feels (much like her early thoughts on modest dress).

I think it is endearing. Sort of how my maternal grandmother spoke English in a way that showed that Spanish was her first language, as well as slipping into "Spanglish" from time to time.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Screenshot (85).png
Just a thought if i am reading it correctly, sentence after "Talk with my father's." Could possibly read "Talk with someone who is not my mother and is old enough to be my sister." As i said if i am reading that first part correctly.

• Red Heart

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
View attachment 1265564
Just a thought if i am reading it correctly, sentence after "Talk with my father's." Could possibly read "Talk with someone who is not my mother and is old enough to be my sister." As i said if i am reading that first part correctly.
Dev tries to confuse patreon staff using weird relationships to avoid banning game for incest :WeSmart:
You can download incest mod

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
With all the talk of proofreading, I want to reiterate something that I said before. I'm all for the full treatment of Daniel and the rest, but I would welcome it if Yoon (and possibly the narrator) retain the signs of speaking English from a Myanmarese perspective. The word order she used gave her more character, helped to show out of sync she often feels (much like her early thoughts on modest dress).

I think it is endearing. Sort of how my maternal grandmother spoke English in a way that showed that Spanish was her first language, as well as slipping into "Spanglish" from time to time.
As someone that is attempting the proofreading the game, yeah, am attempting to keep a balance between Oxford English and that of someone learning it as a second language. But I do like the occasional slip-up of someone like Yoon, makes it feel more real.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Dev tries to confuse patreon staff using weird relationships to avoid banning game for incest :WeSmart:
You can download incest mod
I have the mod installed, sorry what i was saying is what Michelle was saying seemed very bloated where it could probably be cut down to "you're not my mother and you are practically be my sister." I can't see how that would violate patreon
But then i am no expert on it

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I have the mod installed, sorry what i was saying is what Michelle was saying seemed very bloated where it could probably be cut down to "you're not my mother and you are practically be my sister." I can't see how that would violate patreon
As long as Michelle's dad is married to Yoon, it's still against the rules. PayPal has decreed to Patreon that Step-relations are also forbidden.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
As long as Michelle's dad is married to Yoon, it's still against the rules. PayPal has decreed to Patreon that Step-relations are also forbidden.
Still it is possible to say it without annoying patreon. "You are not my mother and additionally you are my age, so you don't have enough life experience to be able to say me what to do."
In that sentence is nothing about sister and saying "you are not my mother" is something you can even say to annoying neighbors that thinks to give you their unwanted worldly wisdom...

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
This situation can violate patreon rules in future, step-daughter and step-mommy got rid or husband and Joseph, they are living happily now (at future updates)
Dev gave us chance for Michelle and Yoon romance :love: :PogChamp: , in light of law they are family (step-family), to avoid patreon ban Dev changed their relationships to safe ones

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes