After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Can you recommend a good K-drama movie that’s naughty
Sorry for the late response, my friend.

K-drama refers to tv shows similar to soap operas as far as I know, not movies.
Yes, ashitanojoe is quite right. But as you are interested in my game you might want to watch , it was on Netflix but I don't see it anymore, I am not sure why. It's silly but that series is one of the related searches to Yoon Ni Ko on google. The story itself is hot but there are not many naked H scenes.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I wish all the devs would leave Prudish Patreon and move over to subscribe star where you don’t have to worry about any taboos
What worse for me is the country where I am living now has no PayPal, Payoneer (Super hard to open starting from this year).
People here have no individual Tax ID. So, a website like itch.io cuts around 30-40 of my revenue. Patreon also asking me for my national ID currently. Not sure if they approve.

I am definitely moving to Thailand once I have got the chance, my friend.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Yeah the dialog got worse ... sometimes I had no idea what they are talking about. So it is good that the team gets a proofreader. The "video scene" was weird and came out of nowhere. I guess it is meant to be some kind of montage to skip some time to explain her changes better, but I didnt like it. I got the feeling I missed important parts of the transformation and had no impact on that during that time.

I think I will skip some updates and have a new look - maybe with better understanding of the dialog, it will be a better game and more enjoyable :) - And dont get me wrong, that the MC or some of the asian girl have a mild problem and use wrong words or bad grammar from time to time is good, but then it has to be intentional. ;)
But the "daughter" and others need to be "perfect".

good luck - and dont rush things, that is never a good Idea. As long as delays dont get to long, most ppl will accept that, over a bad/flawed update.
Thanks for the honest feedback, my friend. I Will definitely waiting for your return. See ya.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I am sorry to say that I don't agree with every one here about not rushing things and taking your time to do greater updates. I have to explain myself thow because for me it is a bit more complex than that.

Of course you need brakes and vacations to recharge your batteries and for mental health. I am not advocating for overwork. And vacation are good for resting the mind and comming up with great ideas. Now that this is clear here is what i think from a buisness perspective: for you Free pass is a job, not a hobby not a part time job, a job so it must bring in the mony. One key point I have seen other succesful developer do is regular and frequent update to always bring sommething new for the fans to discuss. So in my opinion your update should be frequent no mather the size. It could be only one sceen but it needs to be there each month. So I think that you can take your time making sure you like what you are doing as long as there is something each month.

Now there is the issue of the quality of the English. In my opinion you should integrate your proof reader in your production pipeline. Do not wait for everything to be finished to send them the script. the english does not need to be flawless but be readable. The only thing we ask is to not need to decipher each sentence. I can let a lot of mistake fly by, hell I make a ton myself, but I only want to understand you.

You bring something Unique in this AVN sceen with your east asian perspective and it is precious, we don't want to loose you. I only want you to be succesfull and be able to pay your bills. Your story is great, your art is great, your programing seams to be too ( at least to me not a programer) it only leave the language barrier to overcome and I think you are making progress. My only advice would only be not to read Lord of the rings. I asked what some words meant to native english speakers that where around me and they couldn't answer me.
First of all, thank you so much for telling me your thoughts honestly. I was taking some rest starting from today. There are wars everywhere in my country, so, I will be staying at home and taking some rest.

Actually, I was unsure about what I was doing as I am introducing an Asian character. Guessed it's gonna be tougher than usual.
But after knowing that there are so many good people here, I was so motivated and happy. I am still happy so I will keep making my game.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I played this just yesterday, I will say at times the graphics arent great. But when it matters it dose Shine really very good graphics. I like the amount of choices you as the player get and even changing from MC to other characters I thought was a nice touch. Also a big plus for me is that it has voiced in the sex scenes. The only thing More I would really like to see would be to have a choice to have the MC be Male or Trans as we have them in the game that would be great. Not like I cant make that happen or anything Just something I would like. ;) Also starting as of the new month I will be supporting this one. :love:
Thank you so much, my friend.

About graphics,

It is silly but I am rendering on low budget PC which I bought with debts. (Sorry for the drama). Used GPU and 8GB Ram. But what not so cheap is my working energy. I do it all the time. I am no lazy to do extra works as my GPU can't handle the large scene well. I promise I will try to give you guys better graphics as soon as I've got enough profit from this project to afford a great rig.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
to have a choice to have the MC be Male or Trans as we have them in the game that would be great
I am sorry, my friend. But frankly, I don't want to make that kinda option. As you can see, I am also a gender-fluid, cross-dresser. I quite know how trans women, trans men would feel to see that option. It's like comparison and trusts me it's like using a real female to a trans woman. I don't want to hurt people by that. We had that kinda discussion here before Sukkhon was introduced. At first, I wanted to give the players if they want Sukkhon to be a female or trans woman. Then I didn't do it because, for me, myself, though I have small boobs and a narrow waist, a bit fat butt I am still far away from what a female (Signed as female at birth) would look like. I mean I don't want to be a natural female. But I still want to be beautiful differently. You know, a bit wider shoulder, not-so-curvy back, a bit strong cheekbones, as I was assigned as male at birth, I still have testosterone. If I give an option to make Sukkhon a female but she still has small nipples and a bit of male anatomy in graphic, that would be an uncomfortable thing for some players.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I don't want to be rude about your English. Is not your mother tongue, and I suppose the Roman alphabet is not even the first alphabet you learned. And I'm not a native English speaker either, and I know mine is broken.
But I must agree that the last update was a bit hard to understand.
If I understand you well, you skip the proofreading to deliver the 0.396 version faster. If it's the case I think it's a mistake, and that it's better for the game that you wait until the English is corrected.

I hope you won't find me too mean, as it's really not my intention.
I just want to bring a (hopefully) constructive criticism, so you can make a game even better than it is already.

And take some time to rest before you collapse!
Or I swear I send you on vacation in Timbuktu :)
You have been my good friend for a while and still don't know my type? I would mean for that! Oh-ho... friendly punishment would be a spicy noddle level - 2x!!! :sneaky: :D I am neither offended nor angry. Thanks for the honest feedback, that is part of a good friendship. As the friendship grows older, I will make you my sister, opps sorry my brother. Kiki

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
With all the talk of proofreading, I want to reiterate something that I said before. I'm all for the full treatment of Daniel and the rest, but I would welcome it if Yoon (and possibly the narrator) retain the signs of speaking English from a Myanmarese perspective. The word order she used gave her more character, helped to show out of sync she often feels (much like her early thoughts on modest dress).

I think it is endearing. Sort of how my maternal grandmother spoke English in a way that showed that Spanish was her first language, as well as slipping into "Spanglish" from time to time.
I have talked with the proofreader to keep it that way, myfriend.

I don't know much but I saw some Spanish female talking English and sounds so cute to me.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I enjoyed the most scenes in last update, seeing how good friends Yoon and Sukkhon become melt my heart :love:
a little disturbing were her outfits (they are not skimpy enough:sneaky:),during hot days Sukkhon could wear bikini, i'm sure many players would like seeing nude Sukkhon getting sun tan laying on lounge naked :oops:

still i'm little dissapointed about Jasmine events, as Yoon's best friend she should apears more often in game ;)

the best choice Dev made was making J-Jerk (Joseph:KEK:) events avoidable

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I have talked with the proofreader to keep it that way, myfriend.

I don't know much but I have some Spanish female talking English and sounds so cute to me.
Thank you for that.
Some might say that after 10 years in the west, she would have dropped much of her "Myanmar English." If so, she would also have adapted her attitudes for proper dress. This would imply she's newer to western culture (like under 5 years), but I see her internal cultural clash as part of her story. She's not just having to reassess her views on monogamy, but finally addressing her cultural assumptions, her cultural experiences up to that point. I'm also thinking of how her story would have unfolded a little differently if she had a friend who was also from Myanmar, perhaps one who was more acclimated to western norms. Michelle, despite having a Chinese mother, exhibits very little of that in her personality. She's comes off very much like a classic 3rd+ generation Asian American.*

It is part of what makes Yoon's story special.

*That reminds me of the musical "Flower Drum Song," which was the story of a new immigrant learning what it is like to be Asian American, Asian in America in the mid-20th century (1957 book, 1958 stage, 1961 movie). Also a female protagonist story.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thank you for that.
Some might say that after 10 years in the west, she would have dropped much of her "Myanmar English." If so, she would also have adapted her attitudes for proper dress. This would imply she's newer to western culture (like under 5 years), but I see her internal cultural clash as part of her story. She's not just having to reassess her views on monogamy, but finally addressing her cultural assumptions, her cultural experiences up to that point. I'm also thinking of how her story would have unfolded a little differently if she had a friend who was also from Myanmar, perhaps one who was more acclimated to western norms. Michelle, despite having a Chinese mother, exhibits very little of that in her personality. She's comes off very much like a classic 3rd+ generation Asian American.*

It is part of what makes Yoon's story special.

*That reminds me of the musical "Flower Drum Song," which was the story of a new immigrant learning what it is like to be Asian American, Asian in America in the mid-20th century (1957 book, 1958 stage, 1961 movie). Also a female protagonist story.
I got what you want to say. But there are some of my relatives/ friends in the US. And they also have been there for like 10 years. Some of them are Myanmarese/Muslims and some are Buddhists. Every person is different but it is not a surprise to know especially those Myanmarese/ Muslim girls are still maintaining most part of their mother culture. For example, till now, they are not wearing excessive-skin-showing bikinis even if they are at the beach. I know it has not much to do with the religion but it seems like they are accustomed to the culture from where they were born. Still, they got into unnecessary fight with native speakers as they are using wrong tone and words even after those years in the US. But I believe it will heavily depends on the person.

Last edited:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
You have been my good friend for a while and still don't know my type? I would mean for that! Oh-ho... friendly punishment would be a spicy noddle level - 2x!!! :sneaky: :D I am neither offended nor angry. Thanks for the honest feedback, that is part of a good friendship. As the friendship grows older, I will make you my sister, opps sorry my brother. Kiki
Yes, I know you aren't the easy offended type. You even send little red heart to those who write bad things about you or the game.

But still, I'm always feel uncomfortable to criticise people who make error in a language that is not their native one.
Maybe because after years of learning English, I can't speak it well. I read it correctly, but my writing isn't so good. And i won't even speak about what left of my German after 3 years of studying it...
So, I found amazing when people express themselves in a language that is not their own. And I don't feel I have the right to critic the mistakes they could make.

Sorry to say, but I'm not into crossdressing like you. And it would take a sh*tload of filters to turn me into a passable sister :)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I got what you want to say. But there are some of my relatives/ friends in the US. And they also have been there for like 10 years. Some of them are Myanmarese/Muslims and some are Buddhists. Every person is different but it is not a surprise to know especially those Myanmarese/ Muslim girls are still maintaining most part of their mother culture. For example, till now, they are not wearing excessive-skin-showing bikinis even if they are at the beach. I know it has not much to do with the religion but it seems like they are accustomed to the culture from where they were born. Still, they got into unnecessary fight with native speakers as they are using wrong tone and words even after those years in the US. But I believe it will heavily depends on the person.
I defer to you on this matter, dear AC. My own experience is woefully limited.

I'm suddenly reminded of a Vietnamese co-worker back in the eighties who spoke English with a bit of a French accent. It made me mindful of their colonial history.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by After Choices
Version of the game:Free Pass [v0.395]

If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:1,3GB

Compressed Size: 373MB Workupload MEGA

Compressed Mac Size:
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y) "to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will you be updating?

Reactions: After Choices
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes