WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Your information is outdated. Yes, MEGA does have download limits, but these changed a time ago and now you can even download files that are a few GB. I had to download a 3GB file (because the others were down or are unreachable like zippyshare were I get error #403 forbidden) and got no problems. I even could download other files that day and did not reach any download limit and that was a case with MEGA a time ago.
Not going to agree or disagree with you with your experience. Have to keep in mind that when MEGA request your cookie, it has your IP tracking. There is a download limit on same IP address. Somewhere on MEGA posted the download limit for anonymous. Usually it like 2GB. You experience 3GB on the same IP address. Using VPN helps in one or other way. I do experience once in a while certain IP was flagged by MEGA that it reached the download bandwidth limit for the day. So for larger files that are over 1GB, I usually download up to 750mb-850mb and pause it to reset the VPN IP Address to finish off the remaining. May have to do it few more times if the download files is larger. Also I do not use MEGA Download manager either.

Regarding to ZippyShare I get access denied or page not found or 403 forbidden. I usually find NOPY works well. there are few other possible download site as well. Some are good, others are not. I cannot recall one of them really takes long to download.

I rather use FTP client to download. It is way faster to download than downloading through HTTP/HTTPS protocol.

Have a great day and be safe. (y)

Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got home from the party, bathed with Michelle, and now the images are all missing and I get errors like that
The latest update is v0.396 but your log is saying you are playing v0.395. Have you downloaded the latest update?
Or are you using the outdated mod?

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Not going to agree or disagree with you with your experience. Have to keep in mind that when MEGA request your cookie, it has your IP tracking. There is a download limit on same IP address. Somewhere on MEGA posted the download limit for anonymous. Usually it like 2GB. You experience 3GB on the same IP address. Using VPN helps in one or other way. I do experience once in a while certain IP was flagged by MEGA that it reached the download bandwidth limit for the day. So for larger files that are over 1GB, I usually download up to 750mb-850mb and pause it to reset the VPN IP Address to finish off the remaining. May have to do it few more times if the download files is larger. Also I do not use MEGA Download manager either.

Regarding to ZippyShare I get access denied or page not found or 403 forbidden. I usually find NOPY works well. there are few other possible download site as well. Some are good, others are not. I cannot recall one of them really takes long to download.

I rather use FTP client to download. It is way faster to download than downloading through HTTP/HTTPS protocol.

Have a great day and be safe. (y)
I am not sure but using MEGA app on the android phone seems like there is no limit to me. But I have never downloaded files that are more than 6 GB.
Have a nice day, my friend.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I my self is feminine and co-writer, Stella is a female. We like to watch K-drama a lot. We will put some villains and plot twists to our story. Let villain(s) win till the story reaches to the climax (Second point of the three act story structure). Then the player can enjoy the resolution (Final part of the story) with satisfaction.

Thanks for the interest, my friend.
Nice to receive personal attention from dev!

A question: how are you planning to execute female sexuality in this game? What I mean in short is that males aim for quantity, females for quality. Will the heroine whore herself out from every encounter, or are there alternative paths to be taken?

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
That's not my point
I said no then I choose are you going to be true lover after that scane is same in hospital what is the meaning of the second choice if the scane is same
No + Let's finish this story = No Joseph

Yes = Yes Joseph

No + Are you going to be true lovers = Yes Joseph

Reactions: Jhonthedon420

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021

A question: how are you planning to execute female sexuality in this game? What I mean in short is that males aim for quantity, females for quality. Will the heroine whore herself out from every encounter, or are there alternative paths to be taken?
Sorry for the late response, my friend. Almost every path is made avoidable. Which means she can even be on good wife path. And not all the males will be pervert and some will be good guys to serve a purpose of romantic path, of course.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
After Choices is a very friendly dev.
He is interacting a lot on this forum (which is a very good thing for us, the players, but maybe less for him as if he has so much times for us it's because he currently has no job :().
He also graciously and freely release his assets, so those who want can make fan art: Free Pass Fan Art Page

And if you keep following this thread, you will see we are a nice little community of gamers.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Sorry for the late response, my friend. Almost every path is made avoidable. Which means she can even be on good wife path. And not all the males will be pervert and some will be good guys to serve a purpose of romantic path, of course.
After Choices is a very friendly dev.
He is interacting a lot on this forum (which is a very good thing for us, the players, but maybe less for him as if he has so much times for us it's because he currently has no job :().
He also graciously and freely release his assets, so those who want can make fan art: Free Pass Fan Art Page

And if you keep following this thread, you will see we are a nice little community of gamers.
If true, sounds good. Hearing from devs this game reminds me of "good girl gone bad". You can play it as a good Catholic school girl or go completely overboard with drugs, ending down as degenerate street-slut. Naturally, these are extremities and there are plenty of room between these two paths, also game is very long and there is plenty of content not depending of which path you decided to follow. What I loved in that game was a good dose of life wisdom: how to balance fun, ambition and being a respectable person.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Sorry for my bad English
I can only repeat for everyone who want to learn a language. Install VRchat on your PC (no need for a virtual headset, a normal headset is enough) and chat in VRChat with native speakers. There are enough rooms to learn languages (there is even a room for learning sign language) and native speakers that like to learn your language. I use a japanese room at the moment to learn japanese and I show them how to speak german and english. Writing is another thing with the different alphabets, but for that and vocabulary are enough tools and it's just memorizing. Grammar and built of the language is only learned when you use it and that happens in the rooms when you talk with other people that are native speakers about day to day things, changing cooking recipes, talk about a movie you saw, a game you played, etc. Everything that caught your fancy.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes