After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thanks, my friend. You guys are the best!!!
After Choices is a very friendly dev.
He is interacting a lot on this forum (which is a very good thing for us, the players, but maybe less for him as if he has so much times for us it's because he currently has no job :().
He also graciously and freely release his assets, so those who want can make fan art: Free Pass Fan Art Page

And if you keep following this thread, you will see we are a nice little community of gamers.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I can only repeat for everyone who want to learn a language. Install VRchat on your PC (no need for a virtual headset, a normal headset is enough) and chat in VRChat with native speakers. There are enough rooms to learn languages (there is even a room for learning sign language) and native speakers that like to learn your language. I use a japanese room at the moment to learn japanese and I show them how to speak german and english. Writing is another thing with the different alphabets, but for that and vocabulary are enough tools and it's just memorizing. Grammar and built of the language is only learned when you use it and that happens in the rooms when you talk with other people that are native speakers about day to day things, changing cooking recipes, talk about a movie you saw, a game you played, etc. Everything that caught your fancy.
The issue here is that devs are creating a game right now. Unless you desire +1 year dev break to improve English, which likely is not perfect, the other option is to hire a grammar checker. I say that is faster and easier solution, plus it puts patreon money on good use. It will slow down developing only slightly, but removes main complain of the game almost completely.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
The issue here is that devs are creating a game right now. Unless you desire a +1 year dev break to improve English, which likely is not perfect, the other option is to hire a grammar checker. I say that is a faster and easier solution, plus it puts Patreon's money to good use. It will slow down development only slightly but removes the main complaint of the game almost completely.
.Thanks, my friend. You both have good intentions for us and that is what matters the most. I am trying both ways.

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
I can only repeat for everyone who want to learn a language. Install VRchat on your PC (no need for a virtual headset, a normal headset is enough) and chat in VRChat with native speakers. There are enough rooms to learn languages (there is even a room for learning sign language) and native speakers that like to learn your language. I use a japanese room at the moment to learn japanese and I show them how to speak german and english. Writing is another thing with the different alphabets, but for that and vocabulary are enough tools and it's just memorizing. Grammar and built of the language is only learned when you use it and that happens in the rooms when you talk with other people that are native speakers about day to day things, changing cooking recipes, talk about a movie you saw, a game you played, etc. Everything that caught your fancy.
I have android there any suggestions fir android?

Kenneth2905

Dec 21, 2019
I love this game so much.. daniel looks like me now. And i wish that my wife could fuck with another someday.. please update

For yo ni ko character.. boobs i think too big for asian woman type. One size smaller will be realistic.
Give more conversation between yo ni ko and daniel about the progress of free pass. I think married couple doing this in real life

I wish there will be a massage scene of yo ni ko for beginner step daniel's cuckold

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I love this game so much.. daniel looks like me now. And i wish that my wife could fuck with another someday.. please update

For yo ni ko character.. boobs i think too big for asian woman type. One size smaller will be realistic.
Give more conversation between yo ni ko and daniel about the progress of free pass. I think married couple doing this in real life

I wish there will be a massage scene of yo ni ko for beginner step daniel's cuckold
Hello, thanks for playing, my friend.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
If you are one of my "The VVIP" or "The Elite" Patrons, don't forget to , please!
Capture1.PNG

Last edited:

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
Thanks, then there are uncountable games for you out there.

;) But if you are young enough you can consider becoming my son, as I only have a daughter for now. :D
actually no, in the pov of a mother (like wife and mother), there are very few. But thanks for the funny response, I wish you change your mind about it

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
what's up? it's so silent here:unsure:
1) I thought you get annoyed with the fact that I am gender fluid.
2) Yoon Ni Ko said somewhere he had vaccine twice and had to go to the hospital and now he has been missing for a week or two. As you know, he talked a lot here.
3) I had difficulty making some preparation for a passport for my daughter as she is of mixed heritage. And here it is like the worst moment for making those kinda things.
4) Also, here the military took all the vaccines so it is quite hard for me to go to Thailand :| Without a vaccine, it would cost me a lot to stay quarantined at a hotel.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1) I thought you get annoyed with the fact that I am gender fluid.
2) Yoon Ni Ko said somewhere he had vaccine twice and had to go to the hospital and now he has been missing for a week or two. As you know, he talked a lot here.
3) I had difficulty making some preparation for a passport for my daughter as she is of mixed heritage. And here it is like the worst moment for making those kinda things.
4) Also, here the military took all the vaccines so it is quite hard for me to go to Thailand :| Without a vaccine, it would cost me a lot to stay quarantined at a hotel.
Since I have been confused over the term" gender fluid" I had a read up on the subject,I am very old school with all this stuff.
But I have educated myself on the subject matter and don't feel so ignorant anymore.:)
Love your game and looking forward to your next update

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Since I have been confused over the term" gender fluid" I had a read up on the subject,I am very old school with all this stuff.
But I have educated myself on the subject matter and don't feel so ignorant anymore.:)
Love your game and looking forward to your next update
gender-fluid means sometimes I am a female sometimes I am a male. Thank you for the interest and support for the game, my friend.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes