Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018
Well, Honestly one of the best game out here.

The graphics: are very good, the character really give their vibes and the used of the assets are well made so it doesn't feel like we see again the same carbon copy assets we can see in other game. I 'am amazed to see these result while knowing that you have an entry budget PC.

The story: is fresh, and well written with all these possible routes, love it. I would place it between GGGB and AWAM;

Sure there is always place for improvement but keep at the good work.

So all the best to you After choices with the development of your game

Ps; looking for more Iceman content:)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Well, Honestly one of the best game out here.

The graphics: are very good, the character really give their vibes and the used of the assets are well made so it doesn't feel like we see again the same carbon copy assets we can see in other game. I 'am amazed to see these result while knowing that you have an entry budget PC.

The story: is fresh, and well written with all these possible routes, love it. I would place it between GGGB and AWAM;

Sure there is always place for improvement but keep at the good work.

So all the best to you After choices with the development of your game

Ps; looking for more Iceman content:)
Thank you so much. You make my day, my friend. I promise to try harder. :love:

• Love
Reactions: Kahamiloa

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I downloaded from NOPY and it only less than 500MB. there almost no need for the compress.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
I have said it before in other threads but i have issues with net connectivity so i prefer smaller files wherever possible :D. Also I have been disapointed before by devs who stop midway so I avoid downloading full versions till i am confident of game or it is completed.

Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
introduce a hijabi muslim girl too in this game, it will be a good addition and corrupt her too slowly.
I am very much in love with those girls but adding such character is not-so-easy thing. I still have to learn their background to make the character believable. Anyway, I will keep trying. Once I had introduced a fan art of Mia Khalifa look-a-like character and Yoon. Seems like people here love it a lot.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I am very much in love with those girls but adding such character is not-so-easy thing. I still have to learn their background to make the character believable. Anyway, I will keep trying. Once I had introduced a fan art of Mia Khalifa look-a-like character and Yoon. Seems like people here love it a lot.
Now introduce Mia K to game and people love it even more:oops::love:
but You should use some different name for her :unsure:

skyflakes

Aug 17, 2017
the reason i always want text options in renpy games.png
The reason why I always want text clarity options in games...

The dialogue is... skimmable... room for improvement. Probably just tl issues? Otherwise it's been very fun to this point.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I have said it before in other threads but i have issues with net connectivity so i prefer smaller files wherever possible :D. Also I have been disapointed before by devs who stop midway so I avoid downloading full versions till i am confident of game or it is completed.
Well, MEGA is the one that need to avoid. It has limits how much to download. NOPY seems good and fast, haven't run into issue with them. Unless you are kind of person to download 20GB of data in one day, that can make sense. However this game is less than 500MB is good. Unlike other games that uses default ratio of image, video, audio, etc that get complicated. I usually download the game that were compress. However there been some that been compress but compress file was over 2GB and only place to download from is MEGA. Which I would use VPN and change it after 500mb-750mb and reset the VPN and continue to download.

Maybe ask the developer to use the tools to gather the update patch only instead of downloading the whole game. I believe I saw the posting somewhere in F95 that someone create a program to cross reference the data and only gather the new files and put in another location that the user can download the update and extract it over the existing game. However have to keep in mind that it needs to be tested otherwise it could break somewhere. Which it is easier to download the full game.

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
View attachment 1268846
At this point I said no but the scane is same yoon kiss Joseph in hospital
1290502_Screenshot_2021-06-28-03-09-22-80_b2d7384b490c03375d310b3f1ac7fa78.png
Michelle: Do you like Joseph?
Yoon: No
Screenshot_2021-06-28-11-19-42-35_b2d7384b490c03375d310b3f1ac7fa78.jpg
Michelle: I still like him! Should I go to him?
Yoon: No = Let's finish this story!
Screenshot_2021-06-28-11-19-57-09_b2d7384b490c03375d310b3f1ac7fa78.jpg
No Kiss, No Joseph!
I choose lesbian route and never admit anything to J-Jerk(Joseph:KEK:) and screen is the same
Maybe DEV did not prepare different screen assuming player would say yes to him or DEV forgot to do another end-update screen :unsure:
Come on! I am not that idiot.

Pure Lesbian Mode = To avoid unavoidable D scenes.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Well, MEGA is the one that need to avoid. It has limits how much to download. NOPY seems good and fast, haven't run into issue with them. Unless you are kind of person to download 20GB of data in one day, that can make sense. However this game is less than 500MB is good. Unlike other games that uses default ratio of image, video, audio, etc that get complicated. I usually download the game that were compress. However there been some that been compress but compress file was over 2GB and only place to download from is MEGA. Which I would use VPN and change it after 500mb-750mb and reset the VPN and continue to download.

Maybe ask the developer to use the tools to gather the update patch only instead of downloading the whole game. I believe I saw the posting somewhere in F95 that someone create a program to cross reference the data and only gather the new files and put in another location that the user can download the update and extract it over the existing game. However have to keep in mind that it needs to be tested otherwise it could break somewhere. Which it is easier to download the full game.

Thanks. I'll check it out.

You too (y)

I see After Choices respond to the thread. Keep up the good work (y)

• Red Heart

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Well, MEGA is the one that need to avoid. It has limits how much to download.....
Your information is outdated. Yes, MEGA does have download limits, but these changed a time ago and now you can even download files that are a few GB. I had to download a 3GB file (because the others were down or are unreachable like zippyshare were I get error #403 forbidden) and got no problems. I even could download other files that day and did not reach any download limit and that was a case with MEGA a time ago.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes