After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Nice update dev, each one gets better, was wondering if there will be bisexual path or do you have to have 2 saves, one straight , one gay. Thanks for including the fan art, it’s really good
You can play the game in the bisexual path. But Yoon herself is a bit shy and still learning things so in some scenes she still can't figure out herself. For example, Yoon didn't imagine both Joseph and Zoe at the night at Jasmine place. Because she has no idea if she is bisexual or not at that moment.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
It was a good update,a little short in comparison to the previous one that was full of choices and hot scenes,but I like the story,I just wanted to see some alone hot interaction between Joseph and Yoon like in the previous update room scene,and I hope to see something similar between Yoon and Sukkon as well,forgive me if I said the name of the characters wrong,can't wait for the next part of the story thanks.
Thank you so much, my friend. I am already rendering for the next update. Hopefully, it will drop soon.

Reactions: free pass fans2021

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I think, based on my choices, he is leaving town, Michelle is staying with Yoon. They are not lovers yet but seems to be headed that way. That is, if I understood enough of the broken English.
Hello, thanks for playing, my friend. Yes, you understand our broken English well. :D Sorry for that.

With this update, Michelle can say goodbye to Joseph! (If you want to, of course)

Reactions: bamachine

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Just busy. Wasn't well for a couple of days, and having computer troubles. Every now and again my computer just grinds to a screeching halt, so trying to figure out what's going on there. It probably just needs to declutter
Okay, I will sing it myself. "I've been London... to see the queen!", It's a lullaby.

Take care, and good luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Last update gives sight on future events, Yoon changed, she's more confident now
Let's have hope she will choose someone who can truly love her :sneaky:
more Sukkhon please:love:

(I'm little dissapointed about Joseph, he could end his mere life and allow Yoon and Michelle to be lovers :KEK:)
Thank You Dev
With this update, Michelle can break up with Joseph.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I think, based on my choices, he is leaving town, Michelle is staying with Yoon. They are not lovers yet but seems to be headed that way. That is, if I understood enough of the broken English.
With this update, Michelle can break up with Joseph.
Our English is broken, it's fact:HideThePain:
Michelle being close to Yoon can finally fall in love with her. That's why incest tag exists in this thread

During my 7 playthroughs Joseph leaved town and broke up with Michelle
Even if Yoon don't give any attention to Joseph she can still kiss him after saving Michelle :unsure:, i let him stay only once and i'm dissapointed about fact he did not d"es:KEK::sneaky:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Our English is broken, it's fact:HideThePain:
Michelle being close to Yoon can finally fall in love with her. That's why incest tag exists in this thread

During my 7 playthroughs Joseph leaved town and broke up with Michelle
Even if Yoon don't give any attention to Joseph she can still kiss him after saving Michelle :unsure:, i let him stay only once and i'm dissapointed about fact he did not d"es:KEK::sneaky:
Super glue for our Broken English.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Is choice based selection regarding Zoe at the end of update a bug or a mix up? Cause it dropped out of nowhere, Imo it should've come up when yoon was talking about Zoe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

snagglepuss

Oct 2, 2018
Can you explain again my friend? I am not clear with what you want to mean. Do you mean text speed? If so, you can adjust them in game-menu.
Tried that didn't help. When I load the came every time I "click" it moved forward right away but within a few minutes it slows to a crawl, "click" and wait for3-4 seconds.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Tried that didn't help. When I load the came every time I "click" it moved forward right away but within a few minutes it slows to a crawl, "click" and wait for3-4 seconds.
Are you playing it on android? What do you mean by "click"? Do you mean auto?

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Is choice based selection regarding Zoe at the end of update a bug or a mix up? Cause it dropped out of nowhere, Imo it should've come up when yoon was talking about Zoe.
It is not a bug. It was like what you have said in the alpha version. But turns out, if I ended up like that after the cutscenes of Zoe, the player will not be able to see Michelle and Joseph's possible reunion or breaking up the scene. I will try to figure out another idea for the next update, thanks my friend.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Caught me off guard when the girl said burmese words. Only after that, I realized she has a burmese name lmao.
Thanks for playing, my friend, I am also not 100% Myanmarese. But to my knowledge, there is no Burmese anymore. It's Myanmarese, now. But don't worry most of the old people still using that term.

Reactions: izsama
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes