WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
For the most part a good game, but could really use some help in the translation department. Some of the word choices are nonsensical.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Anything new since v0.394 with Sukkhon- Kathoey(the Trans Woman)? Thank you in advance for the answer.
Yes, my friends, I will copy/paste the changelog for you. If you have further questions, don't be hesitate to ask :)

BTW, I and Stella have been planning to make a game with Sukkhon as the main character. But we are not sure yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
For the most part a good game, but could really use some help in the translation department. Some of the word choices are nonsensical.
Thanks for playing!!

Yes, my friend, that has always been a problem with me and Stella. Since I want to release the update every 21-25 days or earlier, I couldn't wait for the translation helpers. And also I am still unlucky with finding helpers. But hopefully, 1-2 of the helpers tend to work it for real. If they do, I will let you all know here.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Yes, when it asks you to turn on/off the pure lesbian mode, you gotta turn it on to avoid male genitalia and some flirt with the male scene. To get the best out of it, you have to make your own decision by making the right decisions when the options pop up.

Thanks for the interest :love: !
Nice to know! I'll try it then. It looks good even it is female protagonist, something I don't play it at all, but this looks too good.

• Red Heart

snagglepuss

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 1208883

I made a small cheating Mod, there you can adjust most of the game points. Also you can activate a persistant info screen with some of them shown up there (info: should also be compatible with the walktrough Mod from JokerLeader).

May 23, 2021:
As mentioned last time I've stopped the game and therefore also basically my Mod for now, too
(way too many variables for me in the game to handle...).

But after a quick check it seems that my Mod is still compatible even with the new version v0.395.
Just new variables are not integrated anymore. But the (meaningfull) basic ones still should work.

Edit:
I added at least the incest patch into my Mod download, also you can change the relationships
later in my Mod menu, too.

Download Mod v0.394a (<1MB):
(compatible to game version v0.395)
Workupload

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1208884 View attachment 1208885 View attachment 1208886 View attachment 1208887 View attachment 1208888 View attachment 1208889
Will the cheats carry ov ewr to 0396

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes