Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The dev for this game is so pretty.

I honestly don't care if you're a girl or not.

You look very feminine so it's fair to call you beautiful and pretty anyway. ❤

Is it offensive to call you a trap?
Agreed on the top points. About that last point, we'll no doubt hear from AC soon, but I would stay away from the term because it implies that the person is seeking to "entrap" straight men into doing things they would not usually do.

AC has been VERY up front about all this and is not trying to entrap anyone.

Just my take on the word, largely based upon various friends who are trans. I don't know of any who identify as "cross-dressers" or "transvestites," so YMMV.

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2019
Yeah he doesn't share much except law suits if you cross him. :ROFLMAO:. He is not like After Choices who is one of the coolest devs around.
Not going to lie, I’m kinda done with L&P and AWAM. I mean I love Sophia, Ellie, Patricia, Emma, and Jules, but after this last update I was majorly disappointed in every aspect. Plus the fan art community has gotten ridiculous. I’m so glad you, KillJoys, Alley_Cat, and psyco75 are here sharing your talents (which are amazing!). I’ll take anything After Choices and Stella Ko do over anybody else‘s work any day. I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it, AC and Stella are how all devs should be. They prove that daily and I love them for it. Free Pass is the game I’ve been waiting to play and I’m so glad it’s here.
Even better, the Free Pass community is the best one out there! ❤

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I’m kinda done with L&P and AWAM. I mean I love Sophia, Ellie, Patricia, Emma, and Jules, but after this last update I was majorly disappointed in every aspect.
I have to admit the Aiden stuff kinda grew on me i know it wasn't everyone's cup of tea, and even at first i was against it but over time it did kinda grow for me anyway. But after the last update with the sex ed class i kinda washed my hands of it, if he removes that crap and goes back to other story lines i might check it out again. But as far as the fan art goes i am done with AWAM. I am just tired of how toxic it was becoming, i do these fan arts for fun and its something i enjoy, and i am so happy that i got to meet (in here) After Choices and for sharing the assets of the characters and it has been a pleasure to get to know as well.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
The dev for this game is so pretty.

I honestly don't care if you're a girl or not.

You look very feminine so it's fair to call you beautiful and pretty anyway. ❤

Is it offensive to call you a trap?
Thank you so much, my friend.

No, I am not that easily offended. ;) You can refer to me as she/her or he/him or they or any word you like.

In my language, there is tons of pronoun for straight according to the one's age. But there is only one word for gender-fluid like us. It's quite the same meaning as GAY. :|

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
When After Choices releases the other assets(take your time)I will be doing some more Yoon art.
I am also curious as to what fan art he used of mine but I can wait a couple of day to find out
Thanks a lot, my friend. I found your real photo with the help of my hacker friend. And I fell in love with you so much that I decided to use your photo as a background too. Hehe

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Agreed on the top points. About that last point, we'll no doubt hear from AC soon, but I would stay away from the term because it implies that the person is seeking to "entrap" straight men into doing things they would not usually do.

AC has been VERY up front about all this and is not trying to entrap anyone.

Just my take on the word, largely based upon various friends who are trans. I don't know of any who identify as "cross-dressers" or "transvestites," so YMMV.
I am not offended but you are right, too. I was opened more than I needed to be at here.he he. Icez!!! You guys are unbelievably so kind. I am so glad to be surrounded by nice guys.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes