damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I am having a bad day! My daughter spilled coffee into my PC and I accidentally dropped my phone into the toilet (Yeah! It's too bad). I don't know what has got into me.
Best excuse since "my dog steal and eat my homework"...
Just kidding. :p

But don't worry I won't delay or postpone the update. I already have 230 Renders. I am just explaining to you guys why I was missing today.
If you have to delay or postpone the update, let be it.
Those who can't understand that bad sh*t happen in real life don't deserve your game.
I hope your PC wasn't to much damaged.

But, I'm a bit worried about your parental skills, giving coffee to a toddler is bad !
:)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Best excuse since "my dog steal and eat my homework"...
Just kidding. :p

If you have to delay or postpone the update, let be it.
Those who can't understand that bad sh*t happen in real life don't deserve your game.
I hope your PC wasn't to much damaged.

But, I'm a bit worried about your parental skills, giving coffee to a toddler is bad !
:)
Yeah I have a bad habit dropping the phone in to toilet and this is not my first time. Guess I should stop bringing phones into toilet :D

Yes it was damaged especially on harddisk and GPU. I sold my GPU on the used local market and luckily it is sold in a hour. I found and bought a used GPU which is a bit better than mine. But yes it is used so hope it don't get exploded :D there are daily bombs set up by unknown group in our country.

I didn't give her a coffee. She just move like a ninja and took my cup that is on the desk and poured it :D A little devil!

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Have one question can I played all roots in one gameplay I mean straight, true lesbian, and true transgender.
This is quite hard to explain in one sentence and it could also be a spoiler if I give you a straight answer.

Can Yoon be bisexual?
Then the answer would be yes!

Can Yoon be together with all of the characters?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 20, 2019
To introduce 100% incest lesbian Path You need introduce Yoon's sister (Cherry Bo :KEK: :love:) as possible threesome Yoon+Michelle+Cherry Bo

With mods Michelle can become Yoon's daughter born before she met Daniel, i don't mind playing beautiful 42 yo hotwife
Asian women ages different from Euro women and i'm sure 42 yo Asian woman can look cute,lovely and delicious :love:
I can promise you that white women in their late 40’s can still look ridiculously hot, thank you. :)

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Regarding one of the sub-characters, are you planning a scene between Yoon and /spoiler Linda /end spoiler

I can promise you that white women in their late 40’s can still look ridiculously hot, thank you. :)
I had an interesting dilemma once when I met this 28 year old at college when I was 38. Later as I got to know her I met her Mum, who was 48, and ended up getting along really well with both.

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
I understand. I truly understand. I don't like blue balls either. You also have the right to dislike. But this game is just two months old (66 days to be exact.)

And I am trying to give an update every 2-3 weeks. I want to keep this game a slow burn, not an ultra-slow burn.

Let just say if Yoon sucks someone's dick other than her husband. She must be A WHORE! And that is too much unrealistic to me. I and Stella don't want to keep this game that way.

Why would she suck the ones' D / or have sex with strangers just at the day 2? She is a super-duper shy and subtle girl.

Let's just give Yoon some time to evolve Day after day. (The game has already got around 1500 renders/ 4 animations / 2 minigames/ Voiced-scenes just in 66 days.)

Finally, if she just has sex on day 2, not only that she will become the most boring typical female whore MC, but also some players will get bored seeing H scenes one after another.

Due to religion, she is an anal virgin, BJ virgin, etc. Let's just give some time.
Keep your In-game slow burn plz. Majority here hates only Offgame Slow Burn.. if u know what I mean..

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes