Mar 16, 2021
The renders are looking awesome from the preview. And from the comments, it can be said that the story is awesome. But I don't like to play female protagonists and also ntr (futa/trans too) games. So, before trying the game would be extremely grateful if the dev(or anyone) can answer these few questions...
1. Since it's tag as multiple protagonists, can I play as only male protagonist? or which one is the main protagonist in the game? male or female? (who has more choices and scenes)
2. Is all kinds of cheating, sharing, ntr, futa/trans... scenes are avoidable from the female part.

Would be grateful if anyone can answer...

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The renders are looking awesome from the preview. And from the comments, it can be said that the story is awesome. But I don't like to play female protagonists and also ntr games. So, before trying the game would be extremely grateful if the dev(or anyone) can answer these few questions...
1. Since it's tag as multiple protagonists, can I play as only male protagonist? or which one is the main protagonist in the game? male or female? (who has more choices and scenes)
2. Is all kinds of cheating, sharing, ntr... scenes are avoidable from the female part.

The MC is the wife - Yoon Ni Ko. As yet there are no plans for a male protagonist. The entire concept of the "Free Pass" is that Yoon is given permission from the husband to cheat, whether it male or female.

It's multi-protag in that there are occasionally scenes from the POV of the daughter Michelle and the best friend Jas.

BTW, not the dev, that's After Choices.

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
Is all kinds of cheating, sharing, ntr, futa/trans... scenes are avoidable from the female part.

trans and cheating content is completly optional, sharing & ntr are not yet implemented but I suggest you give it a try and see if its in your comfort zone and maybe who knows your comfort zone maybe expanded after playing this game ;)

• Red Heart

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Thank you so much for your compliments and big support. You guys are always there for me to motivate me, shower me with your compliments. I don't know where would I be without you, the faithful players, and understand what I want to tell even though my writings is quite su*k.

Thank you so much for paying attention to my and Stella's writings. I know how it would be hurt to see too much Engrish. But I believe Dominique had done a great edit/proofreading for the next update. I hope you can enjoy the new good experience from it.
Can you please stop talking so badly about your writing? It's not that bad at all. At least I always understand what it is about. I've read a lot worse. There are games that have a real pseuso-english, where even after a translator I can hardly make sense of the text. And there you are really worlds away (y)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
trans and cheating content is completly optional, sharing & ntr are not yet implemented but I suggest you give it a try and see if its in your comfort zone and maybe who knows your comfort zone maybe expanded after playing this game ;)
Personally, I wouldn't mind if there actually was NTR in the game. Provided there is a good story that leads there. But as far as I know, this is not intended at all.

Yoon gets the "free pass", so Daniels permission to have sex with others. Consequently the game is based on sharing, not on cheating, especially not on NTR. It would be cheating if she ended up in other beds without Daniel's knowlegde or permission . And it would be NTR if she allow someone to steal her away from Daniel or someone would steal Daniel away from her. As far as I know, neither is planned. Or did I not notice something?

Last edited:

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Does make me wonder why the two-month gap at the end of the last update. Does no-one at all hit on Yoon in all that time? I find that hard to believe. Two days, maybe.
They probably do hit on her in that time but I think she took those two months to focus on herself; going to the gym, supplements, getting the job, working out family relationships, etc...I think the dev just wanted us to skip forward to a time when Yoon is more confident and ready to act on certain feelings, such as accepting the Free Pass, perhaps...?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
They probably do hit on her in that time but I think she took those two months to focus on herself; going to the gym, supplements, getting the job, working out family relationships, etc...I think the dev just wanted us to skip forward to a time when Yoon is more confident and ready to act on certain feelings, such as accepting the Free Pass, perhaps...?
It's also what I think.

I only play the lesbian route, and this is how I see it on this route.
Yoon didn't answer Zoe's calls. Out of spite, Zoe found another Asian girl, who look like a lot like Yoon. Surely in hope than Yoon will see them one day and will be a bit jealous (what has happened). So Zoe is a bit angry and frustrated and won't make the first move.
For Jasmin, after their kiss, she may begin to see Yoon as more than a friend. But they where best friends for 10 years! It make sens that Jas take more than two months to make this relationship evolve from friendship to love. As I already state, it's a big step with the risk to broke a 10 years friendship.
And it's a bit the same for Michelle. Not so long ago, she didn't like Yoon. But in the last months, she seems to accept Yoon as her mother. And Yoon always see Michelle as her daughter. So it also takes time for both to let this relationship evolve toward a more intimate one.
And with Sukkhon, for now, there relationship is a work and business one. Not to mention that having a relation with a trans woman is also a big step for a traditional housewife. And we still don't know if Sukkhon like girls.
So for all this reasons, I'm not surprised that no women make a move on Yoon.

And moreover, as write ajzz1, in the past two months, Yoon was focus on herself.
Now that she have gain more self-confidence, she could begin to respond to others hits.

Maybe one of the men could do it. But as I say, I only go to the girls, and systematically pushes aside the men who could approach her too closely...
But, I will keep a door open for... the taxi driver :ROFLMAO:

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
Personally, I wouldn't mind if there actually was NTR in the game. Provided there is a good story that leads there. But as far as I know, this is not intended at all.

Yoon gets the "free pass", so Daniels permission to have sex with others. Consequently the game is based on sharing, not on cheating, especially not on NTR. It would be cheating if she ended up in other beds without Daniel's knowlegde or permission . And it would be NTR if she allow someone to steal her away from Daniel or someone would steal Daniel away from her. As far as I know, neither is planned. Or did I not notice something?
Yeah, I should be more detailed about the NTR stuff, wrote that in the morning when I was half-awake and gulging on coffee:coffee:

• Red Heart

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Yeah, I should be more detailed about the NTR stuff, wrote that in the morning when I was half-awake and gulging on coffee:coffee:
Let's leave the topic. I like this game. I love to read the texts and, depending on the route, to empathize with the situation. And I will enjoy it when the erotic really starts at some point. And I don't give care whether we define the scene as romantic, sharing, cheating or XY. Everything is fine with us, if the scenes are only good and a good story is packed that sweeps me away :love:

I'm just curious to see where the story lead to. Will there be a villain who tries to take advantage of Yoon's marriage? Is it just a love story below with debauchery and at the end Yoon and Daniel end up in a fulfilled marriage together, at the end? Or something completely different? Or does it simply depend on the routes? That will be the real challenge of the game. Because the arcs of tension have to come from somewhere. So far i really have no clue where the game is going. I am really curious to see what awaits us :)

Stella Ko

Free Pass - Female Perspective
Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Hope the new update drop in this week.
When will the update(0.397) be released dev?
I guess we can deliver the update in the 1st-2nd week of August. Sorry for the delay. I've just started translating the new script files for the update. Those files will be sent to our proofreader/editor.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes