• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jul 29, 2021
This is the best game I've ever played!I like Yoon's appearance level very much. She is so beautiful and seducing that other characters are eclipsed by her.What is valuable is that the story is rich, logical and branched, and I must praise such a great work.
In fact, I liked the design of the NTR so much that it was the only route I chose.I'm looking forward to the sex scenes with Yoon and Sukkhon, and with Jos, and the other male characters.These male characters are different, and they take different approaches to getting Yoon.

There are a lot of beautiful pictures of Yoon on the start menu. She is wearing all kinds of silk stockings, black silk stockings, white silk stockings, what if there are also flesh colored silk stockings?I like it very much. I hope there will be more pictures like this.
Thank you and look forward to an early update!(PS: I need to learn more English)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
This is the best game I've ever played!I like Yoon's appearance level very much. She is so beautiful and seducing that other characters are eclipsed by her.What is valuable is that the story is rich, logical and branched, and I must praise such a great work.
In fact, I liked the design of the NTR so much that it was the only route I chose.I'm looking forward to the sex scenes with Yoon and Sukkhon, and with Jos, and the other male characters.These male characters are different, and they take different approaches to getting Yoon.

There are a lot of beautiful pictures of Yoon on the start menu. She is wearing all kinds of silk stockings, black silk stockings, white silk stockings, what if there are also flesh colored silk stockings?I like it very much. I hope there will be more pictures like this.
Thank you and look forward to an early update!(PS: I need to learn more English)
It's a great thing that you like the game. (y)

I ask, however, that the NTR term is not thrown around so carelessly. This games plot and the routes currently are designed on sharing. That's why it's called "free pass" = open relationship. That in turn means that Daniel, Yoon's husband, agrees that she has sex with others. And so right from the start both cheating and NTR are off the table.

So please, what "NTR" are you talking about? The only fact that there will be sex with other men in this game has nothing to do with NTR. I don't know if it is even pailed as content. Until now it is definitely not there.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020

I ask, however, that the NTR term is not thrown around so carelessly. This games plot and the routes currently are designed on sharing. That's why it's called "free pass" = open relationship. That in turn means that Daniel, Yoon's husband, agrees that she has sex with others. And so right from the start both cheating and NTR are off the table.

So please, what "NTR" are you talking about? The only fact that there will be sex with other men in this game has nothing to do with NTR. I don't know if it is even pailed as content. Until now it is definitely not there.
That's not true, there has ALREADY been cheating in the game. She has done sexual acts with other characters without her husband's knowledge. That's cheating in my book. The Free Pass was only brought up by him, nothing was confirmed or agreed upon, and as far as he knows, Yoon was disgusted by the idea and was angry at him for even bringing it up, so..in my eyes, cheating and NTR are not off the table. Plus, who knows what the future holds...?

Jul 29, 2021

Thank you very much for your detailed and patient reply!Forgive me for using the word "NTR" incorrectly.

I really enjoy my current path, this is what I want, open relationships are great. I think Daniel Yoon's husband is a good man

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Aldo Man

May 13, 2021

Free Pass is one of NTR fetish? Wife seduce other men and women in game. Sorry if I misunderstood.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
The suggestion of the free pass is after they had the evening with his boss. The boss and other guy persuade him and he says he tries because he is sure of their marriage and when they are at home he suggests it on the balcony. After that she flees the house and stays overnight with her girl friend.

• Red Heart

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Not NTR - husband suggests and encourages/agrees that the wife get a 'free pass' to be with other people. She is the reluctant one, at least at first.
Not only that, but Daniel is not the protagonist. Yoon is the protagonist. Notorare would be if someone seduced Daniel away from Yoon.

• Red Heart
Jul 29, 2021
Let's Vote!
Her first time at the club. Please vote on Yoon's looks.

Hair Style - 1 or 2? or Both?

Lips Color - 3(Gloss) or 4(Matte)?

Stockings - 5 or 6? or no?
Hairstyles, you can go from 1 to 2;

Choose 3 for lip color

In comparison, 5 looks better, although the pattern is a little strange, but I like the silk stockings, there are many beautiful dresses in the main menu tile.

• Red Heart

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
That's not true, there has ALREADY been cheating in the game. She has done sexual acts with other characters without her husband's knowledge. That's cheating in my book. The Free Pass was only brought up by him, nothing was confirmed or agreed upon, and as far as he knows, Yoon was disgusted by the idea and was angry at him for even bringing it up, so..in my eyes, cheating and NTR are not off the table. Plus, who knows what the future holds...?
Free Pass is one of NTR fetish? Wife seduce other men and women in game. Sorry if I misunderstood.
Alright. One more time a little crash course on what NTR really is.

There is a clear difference between free pass (open relationship) and cheating:

Free pass: the partner knows that his/her husband/wife has sex with others and agrees to it
Cheating: the partner does not know about it and/or does not agree with it

NTR is not possible without cheating. But cheating is not general NTR. There are some prerequisites nedd to be fulfilled:

1. There must be a relationship (steady relationship or marriage). An LI alone is not enough
2. One of the partners has to cheat on his husband/wife, either with a man or a woman
3. The cheater needs to be "taken away from his/her partner. "Taking away" means that the relationship has to break or only "exist on paper". In other words, the relationship still exists, but she only regularly has sex with the other person.
If even one of these prerequisites is not met, it is not NTR.

If a LI has sex with someone else but the MC, and has no relationship with the MC, is not an NTR. You can't steal someone from a relationship that doesn't exist.
A lonely cheating, even an affair, that does not have a negative effect on the actual relationship is not NTR.
And the myth that it is only NTR when a woman has sex with another man is complete nonsense. it has nothing to do with the gender.
Nor is it all NTR when the MC is involved. If the prerequisites are met, it can be any one in a game. The MC does not necessarily have to be involved
It is not only NTR when someone steals our partner (Netorare), but also when we steal someone's partner (netori).

Got it now?

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
I don´t understand the problem with NTR or cheating, there are a lot of hate and intolerance opinions.
I like it and i like cheating too, but I prefer a game that gives you the option of choosing a path with this tag and others paths with others tags........ and everyone happy. Its important that you can build yor own choice for Yoon or any character or any game.
From my view, it´s a good idea that Yoon could choose a cheating path or not depends of the players taste, options , fetish and philias....

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Alright. One more time a little crash course on what NTR really is.

There is a clear difference between free pass (open relationship) and cheating:

Free pass: the partner knows that his/her husband/wife has sex with others and agrees to it
Cheating: the partner does not know about it and/or does not agree with it

NTR is not possible without cheating. But cheating is not general NTR. There are some prerequisites nedd to be fulfilled:

1. There must be a relationship (steady relationship or marriage). An LI alone is not enough
2. One of the partners has to cheat on his husband/wife, either with a man or a woman
3. The cheater needs to be "taken away from his/her partner. "Taking away" means that the relationship has to break or only "exist on paper". In other words, the relationship still exists, but she only regularly has sex with the other person.
If even one of these prerequisites is not met, it is not NTR.

If a LI has sex with someone else but the MC, and has no relationship with the MC, is not an NTR. You can't steal someone from a relationship that doesn't exist.
A lonely cheating, even an affair, that does not have a negative effect on the actual relationship is not NTR.
And the myth that it is only NTR when a woman has sex with another man is complete nonsense. it has nothing to do with the gender.
Nor is it all NTR when the MC is involved. If the prerequisites are met, it can be any one in a game. The MC does not necessarily have to be involved
It is not only NTR when someone steals our partner (Netorare), but also when we steal someone's partner (netori).

Got it now?
So, first of all, glad we established that cheating actually is already in the game so cheers for that, since we know the husband doesn't know about it (and may never know about it according to the dev), which fulfils criteria number 1, and does not agree with because how can he agree with it if he is unaware of it? The Free Pass was only mentioned and never agreed upon or discussed beyond that argument on the first night, so hey, that also fulfils criteria 2.

Secondly, thanks for the crash course on NTR. Very succinct and informative. It doesn't mean that something NTR-like couldn't happen some way down that road even though ''actual'' NTR according to you will not.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Spent a lot of time reading all the comments and the author's reply.

I hope the first one will be Joseph or Sukkhon, and when it happens next time, hopefully it will be more colorful, with cute or sexy clothes and stockings

The author really understands me!
Thanks for playing and giving us the big support. ;)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
teaser2.png
Sorry for the delay!
Current total renders: 520
Expectation: 800-1000
Minimum Sex Scenes: 6 (Double Renders Included)
Estimated release date: The 1st or 2nd week of August
Implemented Fetishes: Straight, Lesbian, Threesome, Blackmail, Cuckold (Avoidable)
Main Events: Yoon's Free Pass, Michelle's Past, Jasmine's Revenge

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes