Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Double rendering is quite useful, player could choose how Yoon will get rid of Daniel - using gun or knife :KEK:
OR
How Yoon show how she's using free pass: with Michelle or Sukkhon :whistle::giggle:
Whether a scene is lesbian or hetero is the most brilliant use seen used here. Was really impressed by the scene in Jas' kitchen, since I assumed it would be a hetero event, but with a few double renders, was made lesbian as well which was a nice surprise.
Umm... What about dirty work for Iceman to return a favor to Yoon for Iceman to deal with Daniel... ;)

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Why would Yoon need Iceman to "deal" with Daniel? She can already fuck other men, women, whoever she wants.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
So, first of all, glad we established that cheating actually is already in the game so cheers for that, since we know the husband doesn't know about it (and may never know about it according to the dev), which fulfils criteria number 1, and does not agree with because how can he agree with it if he is unaware of it? The Free Pass was only mentioned and never agreed upon or discussed beyond that argument on the first night, so hey, that also fulfils criteria 2.

Secondly, thanks for the crash course on NTR. Very succinct and informative. It doesn't mean that something NTR-like couldn't happen some way down that road even though ''actual'' NTR according to you will not.
You are absolutely right, it COULD happen So far. (y)

Yoon was only offered the "free pass". She has not yet accepted it. She first went to her friend after an argument, she hasn't spoken to daniel since. Now, of course, we could still discuss: is a "free pass" only valid if accepted or already with the offer? I'm currently not 100% sure about that either.

There's actually is cheating in this game. At the moment it is not in the form of NTR, but that could still happen as soon as my mentioned requirement 3 is met

Examples:
Yoon has already cheaten on Daniel with Zoe at the party, if we habe chosen so. There will definitely be more in the future. definitely not just with Zoe. We'll see where it goes.

Josef and Michelle can be played in such a way that they are not faithful to each other. Joseph is also interested in Yoon. This story, too, could theoretically lead to another "free pass", cheating and NTR as well. Yoon could steal Joseph from Michelle, Michelle could also enjoy someone else , maybe Yoon. I already said, NTR is not exclusive to the MC, anyone can do it. ;)

Jasmine is cheating on her husband. Nor is that an NTR either. Because we don't know several things: maybe there is an open relationship there? And do Jasmine's affairs have a negative impact on her relationship? These questions are still unanswered.

So yes, there is already cheating in this game. That's why the game is taged this way. But as I said, cheating is not necessarily the same as NTR.

Since there is a "free pass", there will be an open relationship, this leads to sharing content in the future. So in theory a lot is possible. However, the developer always emphasized that nobody will be injured in this game. So I have my doubts whether we will really see completed NTR. I personally wouldn't mind that. Anyone who knows me here knows that NTR is one of my fetishes. Not because of the fetish itself, but because of the many great stories on which it can be built. A lot is possible there that is simply not possible with romantic relationships. We also get to see so many different sex partners here, men and women. And my wife would prefer to see men! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You are absolutely right, it COULD happen So far. (y)

Yoon was only offered the "free pass". She has not yet accepted it. She first went to her friend after an argument, she hasn't spoken to daniel since. Now, of course, we could still discuss: is a "free pass" only valid if accepted or already with the offer? I'm currently not 100% sure about that either.

There's actually is cheating in this game. At the moment it is not in the form of NTR, but that could still happen as soon as my mentioned requirement 3 is met

Examples:
Yoon has already cheaten on Daniel with a Zoe at the party, if we habe chosen so. There will definitely be more in the future. definitely not just with Zoe. We'll see where it goes.

Josef and Michelle can be played in such a way that they are not faithful to each other. Joseph is also interested in Yoon. This story, too, could theoretically lead to another "free pass", cheating and NTR as well. Yoon could steal Joseph from Michelle, Michelle could also enjoy someone else , maybe Yoon. I already said, NTR is not exclusive to the MC, anyone can do it. ;)

Jasmine is cheating on her husband. Nor is that an NTR either. Because we don't know several things: maybe there is an open relationship there? And do Jasmine's affairs have a negative impact on your relationship? These questions are still unanswered.

So yes, there is already cheating in this game. That's why the game is taged this way. But as I said, cheating is not necessarily the same as NTR.

Since there is a "free pass", there will be an open relationship, this leads to sharing content in the future. So in theory a lot is possible. However, the developer always emphasized that nobody will be injured in this game. So I have my doubts whether we will really see completed NTR. I personally wouldn't mind that. Anyone who knows me here knows that NTR is one of my fetishes. Not because of the fetish itself, but because of the many great stories on which it can be built. A lot is possible there that is simply not possible with romantic relationships. We also get to see so many different sex partners here, men and women. And my wife would prefer to see men! :ROFLMAO:
Tony is Jas' boyfriend, not husband. I'm not sure if he knows about Jas' promisciuity - I think it's something like "don't ask, don't tell". So as long as she's not banging guys in their bed, he tolerates it.

Reactions: exazubi

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Alright. One more time a little crash course on what NTR really is.

There is a clear difference between free pass (open relationship) and cheating:

Free pass: the partner knows that his/her husband/wife has sex with others and agrees to it
Cheating: the partner does not know about it and/or does not agree with it

NTR is not possible without cheating. But cheating is not general NTR. There are some prerequisites nedd to be fulfilled:

1. There must be a relationship (steady relationship or marriage). An LI alone is not enough
2. One of the partners has to cheat on his husband/wife, either with a man or a woman
3. The cheater needs to be "taken away from his/her partner. "Taking away" means that the relationship has to break or only "exist on paper". In other words, the relationship still exists, but she only regularly has sex with the other person.
If even one of these prerequisites is not met, it is not NTR.

If a LI has sex with someone else but the MC, and has no relationship with the MC, is not an NTR. You can't steal someone from a relationship that doesn't exist.
A lonely cheating, even an affair, that does not have a negative effect on the actual relationship is not NTR.
And the myth that it is only NTR when a woman has sex with another man is complete nonsense. it has nothing to do with the gender.
Nor is it all NTR when the MC is involved. If the prerequisites are met, it can be any one in a game. The MC does not necessarily have to be involved
It is not only NTR when someone steals our partner (Netorare), but also when we steal someone's partner (netori).

Got it now?
I also thought that the sex has to be in front of their partner for it to be NTR otherwise if its not isn’t that just cheating?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I also thought that the sex has to be in front of their partner for it to be NTR otherwise if its not isn’t that just cheating?
No. That would be cuckold.

There are other specifications that go in a different direction, but even in japan, where NTR actually comes from, NTR is classically defined as Netorare and Netori. Both together form the NTR. Both are not fictional words, but concrete Japanese words with a concrete meaning.

Netorare:
someone else (male/female) steals (leads to break up) a partner from an intact relationship (relationship), takes him/her to bed (cheating). Netorare = being the victim of NTR.

Netori:
You for youself are stealing someone (leads to break up) out of a relationship (relationship) and get him/her to your bed (cheating). Netori = being the culpit of NTR.

That's exactly how it is translated. There is actually no room for interpretation. That's why I can only shake my head when I read the most adventurous statements here in the forum, especially from so-called NTR haters, what NTR supposedly means. Most of them have no idea what they are talking about. They just parrot what they once heard. But hardly anyone really researched it.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
No. That would be cuckold.

There are other specifications that go in a different direction, but even in japan, where NTR actually comes from, NTR is classically defined as Netorare and Netori. Both together form the NTR. Both are not fictional words, but concrete Japanese words with a concrete meaning.

Netorare:
someone else (male/female) steals (leads to break up) a partner from an intact relationship (relationship), takes him/her to bed (cheating). Netorare = being the victim of NTR.

Netori:
You for youself are stealing someone (leads to break up) out of a relationship (relationship) and get him/her to your bed (cheating). Netori = being the culpit of NTR.

That's exactly how it is translated. There is actually no room for interpretation. That's why I can only shake my head when I read the most adventurous statements here in the forum, especially from so-called NTR haters, what NTR supposedly means. Most of them have no idea what they are talking about. They just parrot what they once heard. But hardly anyone really researched it.
Good use of the definitions, but wouldn't these definitions also be from the pov of the protagonist? For it to be Netorare, I expect Daniel would have to be stolen from Yoon. I don't see that happening.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Good use of the definitions, but wouldn't these definitions also be from the pov of the protagonist? For it to be Netorare, I expect Daniel would have to be stolen from Yoon. I don't see that happening.
Not necessarily. I don't think it HAS to be from the perspective of the protagonist. I'm pretty sure the term could also apply to someone stealing Yoon from Daniel.

Reactions: LittleSisterLover

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Another day of waiting for updates. What's the latest news from the great author ;);)
Busy rendering. Since we were told first to second week of August, I wouldn't expect any news until the weekend.

I'm just curious why there isn't that much excitement about the possibility Yoon might actually use her "free pass" this update. With six sex scenes, there's pretty much a banquet of possibilities as to who she might have sexy times with.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Busy rendering. Since we were told first to second week of August, I wouldn't expect any news until the weekend.

I'm just curious why there isn't that much excitement about the possibility Yoon might actually use her "free pass" this update. With six sex scenes, there's pretty much a banquet of possibilities as to who she might have sexy times with.
Some of us are super excited....

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Not necessarily. I don't think it HAS to be from the perspective of the protagonist. I'm pretty sure the term could also apply to someone stealing Yoon from Daniel.
Respectfully, I'm not convinced. The only thing that differentiates Netorare from Netori is that of perspective. It's the same activity; one is from the perspective of the loser, the other from that of the thief. Is there a term for the perspective of the one being seduced away?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Some of us are super excited....
No doubt, I'm just not seeing it. I tried prompting a discussion as to who people think will be one of the six, and got one, maybe two responses.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the scenes with Zoe and Sukkhon. Zoe, since there's already been coitus interruptus thanks to Numbnuts, and I believe this update we get to see Zoe in all her glory, and Sukkhon, just because I find her character interesting, although all I know so far as that there'll be a scene involving Green Papaya Salad.

The only question I really have now is whether or not there will be branches. I'm hoping I'll be able to play my scenes in the one playthrough.

Reactions: azel1

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Respectfully, I'm not convinced. The only thing that differentiates Netorare from Netori is that of perspective. It's the same activity; one is from the perspective of the loser, the other from that of the thief. Is there a term for the perspective of the one being seduced away?
No idea, to tell you the truth, and I don't really care that much lol. When I think of NTR, I think of cuckolding and/or one person in the relationship being stolen away by a third party.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
No doubt, I'm just not seeing it. I tried prompting a discussion as to who people think will be one of the six, and got one, maybe two responses.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the scenes with Zoe and Sukkhon. Zoe, since there's already been coitus interruptus thanks to Numbnuts, and I believe this update we get to see Zoe in all her glory, and Sukkhon, just because I find her character interesting, although all I know so far as that there'll be a scene involving Green Papaya Salad.

The only question I really have now is whether or not there will be branches. I'm hoping I'll be able to play my scenes in the one playthrough.
If you're asking me, I'm hoping Zoe will be one of the six. That's the relationship I'm into the most, although Sukkhon and Jasmine are also pretty cool. They seem like they'll get some scenes in this update. What I'm looking forward to the most is the eventual scene with Yoon and Michelle, but I'm pretty sure we've got a long way to go before we get to that..

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

I definitely want to see toon with Jasmine and Michelle or 3some with her boyfriend

Reactions: free pass fans2021
Jul 29, 2021
Her eyes are beautiful, her expression is full of temptation, I really want to know what crazy action she did in the club ;) , looking forward to the update, thank the author for bringing me pleasure(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes