Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Off topic: It gets frustrating when not just players, but developers don't understand the difference between "Trap" and "Trans," and think that Trap is an acceptable word to use for transwomen. (n):mad::FacePalm:

One developer said Trap = surprise penis.
EDIT:
It's so frustrating and irritating that "a bunch of straight cis-bros" considers it a funny joke to refer to transwomen as traps, implying that that the only reason one does it is to entrap cis straight males, ignoring what is going on for the individual and trying to center the situation on straight cis dudes once again. AARRGGHH! Sorry.

Last edited:

vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
Wow this has improved. Played a version ages ago and the renders weren't great and the writing was clunky. Party event is really well done, properly good game now

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Fairly sure the entire point of the double renders is so that there's something for both lesbian and hetero fans. And with six sex scenes on the cards, there'll be something for everyone.
I'll have a hard time to choose my route. Up to now there is no ingame character i dislike. Except maybe the mafia type (?). I don't like that kind of story. Of course i will give this route a chance at some point, too. But otherwise ... extremely difficult. :LOL:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Will there ever be "mafia Yoon" in the game? I was thinking along the lines of "Yoon takes over Iceman's gang/family after he dies in some raid". And then takes care of Daniel and his boss. :sneaky:

Scene is from the korean movie New world. I recommend watching it, if you like gangster/yakuza movies. :)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Will there ever be "mafia Yoon" in the game? I was thinking along the lines of "Yoon takes over Iceman's gang/family after he dies in some raid". And then takes care of Daniel and his boss. :sneaky:

Scene is from the korean movie New world. I recommend watching it, if you like gangster/yakuza movies. :)
I am generally curious to see what kind of stories await us. Up to now only characters have been introduced, the game has not yet taken a specific direction. After all, not all routes can only be romantic. That would be boring. Of course something like that can also be in there! It would be great if someone tries to win Yoon (or Daniel) over and then we can fight for the relationship (if we want to). Maybe one of the so-called friends is trying to take advantage of the situation by it´s own?

I just wish that all the storytelling routes would be as varied as all the characters. It is all more fun to play the game again and again, to make other decisions and to experience different stories accordingly. :love:

Reactions: free pass fans2021

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I'd love to see a dominant Yoon. I'm picturing Yoon relaxing in an armchair, a leash in her lap, on the other end being a naked Sukkhon or in lingerie/underwear. At Yoon's feet sitting Michele like a sexy kitten, cat ears and lingerie. Jasmine dressed as a naughty maid bringing Yoon her drink. :love:
I'd like to see Yoon taking charge. She doesn't have to be a literal domina.
There's too many games with a female protagonist beeing toyed with, humiliated, abused, etc.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Let's be realistic. Afterchoices has stated previously he has the story already written. Consisting of three acts. This is still probably only the prologue. There are two people working on the game. It could take years to complete. And not all the crazy ideas people come up with will make the cut.
Which of course doesn't mean we can't dream of alternate scenarios.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Let's be realistic. Afterchoices has stated previously he has the story already written. Consisting of three acts. This is still probably only the prologue. There are two people working on the game. It could take years to complete. And not all the crazy ideas people come up with will make the cut.
Which of course doesn't mean we can't dream of alternate scenarios.
Correct. But first of all, Afterchoices has some very good ideas by his/her own, as far as I've seen so far. And it's also quite a good thing that we don't get everything we dream of. As i have seen in many forums, some ideas are very rough :eek:;)

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes