Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I think I know where I went wrong with the earlier game I don't think I stripped the game folder enough. I have got free pass to work with your advice on a game that has nothing to do with it. I will try modding it as well with the walkthrough mod. Can't thank you enough for this. I will try a playthrough soon.
YAY! Finally - a GOOD Monday! And they said it could not be done! HMMMPH!
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: fetishgirl

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Next update release?
All of us are working hard, my beloved friends. I have done rendering a few days ago. Now I am helping Stella Ko with Translation. We have 15-17 scripts in total. Coar73 is also doing proofreading/editing in time. We hope it is not too far away from releasing. Thanks for waiting. Have a nice day!

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
All of us are working hard, my beloved friends. I have done rendering a few days ago. Now I am helping Stella Ko with Translation. We have 15-17 scripts in total. Coar73 is also doing proofreading/editing in time. We hope it is not too far away from releasing. Thanks for waiting. Have a nice day!
Looking forward to seeing what you have come up with, when you are ready for it to be released.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Based on conversations with the devs, it’s most likely not going to be case so you’re right in that this isn’t the game Ninja of Death is hoping it will be.
And I think I'm not the only one who hope it would never be the case.
One of the things that make this game different of plenty of other games here, it's the fact that the MC isn't a slut and hopefully never became one.
It's the story of a shy and traditional housewife, who slowly discover new facet of her sexuality.
Certainly, there is a good chance that at the end of the story, she won't be prudish anymore.
But it doesn't mean she will jump on all the dicks and/or pussies that she will cross.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
And I think I'm not the only one who hope it would never be the case.
One of the things that make this game different of plenty of other games here, it's the fact that the MC isn't a slut and hopefully never became one.
It's the story of a shy and traditional housewife, who slowly discover new facet of her sexuality.
Certainly, there is a good chance that at the end of the story, she won't be prudish anymore.
But it doesn't mean she will jump on all the dicks and/or pussies that she will cross.
Agreed!
One of the reasons I support this game is your point above. I initially supported Glamour because I thought we were going to get that for Kate--instead, DS has ignored any of her actual growth and her story became, how can she find herself being used by others.

I want Yoon to find her sexual/social power and be able to say "no" as well as "yes."

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I was checking the game stats on , and it appears that the patron numbers are slowly recovering back to their highest levels from just after the release of the last update.

Which makes me wonder how high they might go after the release of the next update, since it will have far more content.

Reactions: Dragon59

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thanks - I had seen it before but was nt clear of the context - have trouble keeping up with the kids' slang!!
:ROFLMAO:
I also enjoy the term because one of my favourite cartoon characters has an obsession with Mexican food.

I should also mention that "sausagefest" is a pretty derogatory term - at school it was mainly used for any group with a perceived inability or unwillingness to attract women. So often containing incels or misogynists.

Reactions: Dragon59

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I downloaded "A wife and a mother", unpacked the rpa file and looked at the ~9700 pictures. Filenames describe pretty well what's happening in them. I think I understand why people here are raving about it. High quality renders of pretty girls engaging in exciting activities. ;) I kind of understand why people don't like Dylan too. :) He and other school boys are in a good chunk of the pictures. If I were Sofia I couldn't send him fast enough in the army. :) Foreign legion of the French army. Membership for life! If he survives training. :ROFLMAO:
Is there a Dylan free cut? Or a lesbian redux? Like the Phantom edit of Star wars Phantom manace which had Anakin and Jar Jar edited out of the movie.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I downloaded "A wife and a mother", unpacked the rpa file and looked at the ~9700 pictures. Filenames describe pretty well what's happening in them. I think I understand why people here are raving about it. High quality renders of pretty girls engaging in exciting activities. ;) I kind of understand why people don't like Dylan too. :) He and other school boys are in a good chunk of the pictures. If I were Sofia I couldn't send him fast enough in the army. :) Foreign legion of the French army. Membership for life! If he survives training. :ROFLMAO:
Is there a Dylan free cut? Or a lesbian redux? Like the Phantom edit of Star wars Phantom manace which had Anakin and Jar Jar edited out of the movie.
Careful, you're awfully close to being OT, since none of your post is about Free Pass. The closest to a "lesbian redux" is probably my walkthrough, which fortunately you don't need for Free Pass.

But one of the reasons I like this game is that none of the routes rely on incest for popularity, unlike AWAM. Michelle isn't even a blood relation

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes