DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

View attachment 1350671

The new version of Free Pass will be coming out in a few days. Here are the estimated dates -

(Patron Early Access)
  • The Elite - August 18, 2021
  • The VVIP - August 19, 2021
  • The VIP - August 20, 2021
Public Release
August 21, 2021

*Note- It can be earlier than expected dates! ;)* Thanks for being patient with us.

Hello, my friends. Actually, everything is almost ready to release but sadly our proofreader does not work on weekends. But it is the DEV team's fault. I and Stella's fault for not being able to send the translated scripts earlier as I have been busy rendering lately. Our proofreader is very hardworking and professional. There are only two script files needed to be edited so it is so close to being ready.

Can't thank enough Coar73 :love:
Cant wait, it keeps getting better with each update

Jul 29, 2021

View attachment 1350671

The new version of Free Pass will be coming out in a few days. Here are the estimated dates -

(Patron Early Access)
  • The Elite - August 18, 2021
  • The VVIP - August 19, 2021
  • The VIP - August 20, 2021
Public Release
August 21, 2021

*Note- It can be earlier than expected dates! * Thanks for being patient with us.;)

Hello, my friends. Actually, everything is almost ready to release but sadly our proofreader does not work on weekends. But it is the DEV team's fault. I and Stella's fault for not being able to send the translated scripts earlier as I have been busy rendering lately. Our proofreader is very hardworking and professional. There are only two script files needed to be edited so it is so close to being ready.

Can't thank enough Coar73 :love:
In fact, it was your hard work that made everyone enjoy it. Great work. Thank you.

In the just-released footage, Yoon looks surprised, like the morning after returning from the bar, I guess?

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thank you so much, guys. You are the best people in the world to me.

Well, there shouldn't be anyone to blame. Just need to make sure that it all working correctly and process through your whole team before the release. Beside, majority of us can just sit back and wait.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Cant wait, it keeps getting better with each update
In fact, it was your hard work that made everyone enjoy it. Great work. Thank you.

In the just-released footage, Yoon looks surprised, like the morning after returning from the bar, I guess?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
The new cover is gorgeous !
And Michelle is just... wow ! (sorry no words are enough to describe how magnificent she is).
But Zoe is missing :-(

I really won't complain that you only show the Ladies ;-).
But maybe, for the marketing, you should put some of the dudes.
It's seems that some players don't like lesbian stuff. I can't really understand that, but as we say in French, "tous les goûts sont dans la nature" (all tastes are in the nature), which means there are all kinds of people who like different things, even one we don't share, and it's OK.
With only women on the cover, and with a female MC, those players may think there are only lesbian routes in Free Pass, and skip your marvelous game.
But no need to put them in the spotlight. They could be far far on the sides, in the darker areas :).

• Red Heart

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The new cover is gorgeous !
And Michelle is just... wow ! (sorry no words are enough to describe how magnificent she is).
But Zoe is missing :-(

I really won't complain that you only show the Ladies ;-).
But maybe, for the marketing, you should put some of the dudes.
It's seems that some players don't like lesbian stuff. I can't really understand that, but as we say in French, "tous les goûts sont dans la nature" (all tastes are in the nature), which means there are all kinds of people who like different things, even one we don't share, and it's OK.
With only women on the cover, and with a female MC, those players may think there are only lesbian routes in Free Pass, and skip your marvelous game.
But no need to put them in the spotlight. They could be far far on the sides, in the darker areas :).
Since Zoe is one of the characters I've been particularly looking forward to seeing in the next update, her absence in the promo material was noticed, but then this is a particularly new game, so that kinda discrepancy I do overlook.

And as much as it's counterproductive to my preferred content, I do agree with damnedfrog that including hetero LIs in the promo material is better for including some of the awesome but less noticeable features of this game like the "double renders".

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021

2434.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Patron Early Access)

• The Elite - August 17, 2021
  • The VVIP - August 18, 2021
  • The VIP - August 19, 2021
Public Release
August 20, 2021

*** v0.40 Change Log ***
  • Major Update
  • 763 new renders
  • Proofreading is done by Coar73
  • Sex scenes
  • Jasmine Revenge
  • Michelle Backstory
  • Joseph has to pee
  • I love you Zoe
  • Banana & Strawberry
  • Free Pass
  • There will be more contents if you have played "Incidence with Iceman" and "the house party".

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019

View attachment 1357110
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Patron Early Access)

• The Elite - August 17, 2021
  • The VVIP - August 18, 2021
  • The VIP - August 19, 2021
Public Release
August 20, 2021

*** v0.40 Change Log ***
  • Major Update
  • 763 new renders
  • Proofreading is done by Coar73
  • Sex scenes
  • Jasmine Revenge
  • Michelle Backstory
  • Joseph has to pee
  • I love you Zoe
  • Banana & Strawberry
  • Free Pass
  • There will be more contents if you have played "Incidence with Iceman" and "the house party".
Great!! Can't wait to play. How many sex scenes in this update?

• Red Heart

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
is the WTmod you posted on patreon already updated? :unsure: because if not it probably going to cause problems with the new version.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
is the WTmod you posted on patreon already updated? :unsure: because if not it probably going to cause problems with the new version.
Don't worry I have already fixed it. After the proofreading work has done by coar73, all the scripts files had changed so I decided to fix the mod myself for the modder to save his/her time. The only problem is there will be no walkthrough help for the new scenes. We have to wait him/her keep on working for them.

Reactions: AwsHen
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes