Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
As much as I wanna play Free Pass, I won't.I am just not into Female Protagonist games but I do hope that you will make another game in the future with a Male lead.The models and renders in this game are amazing and beautiful. Fingers crossed for the future.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm i wish there was a way to get jasmine revenge without sharing her with sukkhon. the dev says it ok because they see it as a lesbian path. i understand that. but for my playthrough i dont want to share the girls i'm going after with girls im not.

so yeah for me it sucks. i liked alot of the choices but i feel like the choices before that revenge scene dont make sense.

like you can choose not to let jasmine grab sukkhon's butt but it doesnt matter cause they still get it on anyways.

i mean you can skip the sex scene but you can't prevent it.

aside from that i liked the update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
hmmm i wish there was a way to get jasmine revenge without sharing her with sukkhon. the dev says it ok because they see it as a lesbian path. i understand that. but for my playthrough i dont want to share the girls i'm going after with girls im not.

so yeah for me it sucks. i liked alot of the choices but i feel like the choices before that revenge scene dont make sense.

like you can choose not to let jasmine grab sukkhon's butt but it doesnt matter cause they still get it on anyways.

i mean you can skip the sex scene but you can't prevent it.

aside from that i liked the update.
FYI, Jasmine can also go with Eduardo instead of going with Sukkhon. But yeah, if you are not into him, it would be quite annoying for you. So, how about you go to Iceman path and get money from it and pay Tony. Let me know your thought. Anyway, thank you so much for playing.

Reactions: Look-see

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
hah if only that happened every time I finish content on a game, just got done playing .396 and boom new update.
Hello, thank you so much for playing and giving honest feedbacks in the rating section. It takes 2-3 weeks for us to build a new update normally. But this one was quite a bit longer as it is a major update. But I guess our next schedule for the update will be quick. Have a nice day.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
As much as I wanna play Free Pass, I won't.I am just not into Female Protagonist games but I do hope that you will make another game in the future with a Male lead.The models and renders in this game are amazing and beautiful. Fingers crossed for the future.
I will have to admit I am not too good at making male characters. But I am trying. Thank you so much for the compliments. I and Stella are making the new game with a dual protagonist. But sadly the main one is a trans woman and another, a female. :cry:

• Love
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
FYI, Jasmine can also go with Eduardo instead of going with Sukkhon. But yeah, if you are not into him, it would be quite annoying for you. So, how about you go to Iceman path and get money from it and pay Tony. Let me know your thought. Anyway, thank you so much for playing.
i dont think i even know what the iceman is :oops:

edit: found it let me see how it goes.

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
i dont think i even know what the iceman is :oops:
On day 2, after coming back from shopping, Jas told Yoon to drive herself. If you let Yoon try driving, she will hit Iceman's car. In that way, Jas and Yoon will fall into some serious business. If you went that path, you will get some extra scenes in this update.
810.jpg

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
ok found it aaaand it avoided the content i didnt like which is good. but still want jasmine to get her revenge :sneaky:. her BF got off waaay to easy on that route.

the bad side is i have to sacrifice the party content and by extension Zoe.

i mean i'll take the win. but in that route it feels like i lose more then i win.:cry:

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes