Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
Hello, thanks for playing. I will try to make the game better. But... I do like lesbian content.

The lesbian content is fantastic, there are literally hundreds of games on this site that cater to straight boy power fantasies.

Don't let anyone steer you away from what you enjoy. Games with proper lesbian romance stories without the need for tossing random dicks into the mix every so often to please the selfish players who cant handle the tiny fraction of games that allow players to avoid all the dicks in them on this site are minimal and there needs to be more.

Joon is allowed to be more submissive without being a doormat for every guy with a pulse and personally I am enjoying steering her into the path of the women who are madly in love with her and fed up with her being taken for granted.

I also am loving the way the female love interests are being dominant with Joon without being stereotypically "bitchy"

Zoe is clearly in love with Joon but impatient with her allowing herself to be unhappy and I feel like shes not gonna put up with it for long before she takes charge

Jasmin also very in love with Joon, more understanding and patient than Zoe but also I think she needs to step up and guide Joon away from her unhappy situation.

Havent gotten much into the content with Michelle and Sukkhon yet so far in .4 so I am not really sure how that will play out, but so far so very good. I hope Michelle and Joon get more time together in this update or future ones.

The new proofreading is enhancing an already great story which was already good enough that I was wishing I could read it in the original form to better enjoy the story.

Keep up the good work and don't let anyone steer you away from the true pure lesbian content you want to include.

if I didnt mention it enough, the lesbian content is excellent, did I mention how good the lesbian content was?

Am I annoying all the the selfish insecure betabois who cant handle a woman who isnt their personal sex object, who cant handle women who dont want to look at their dicks and feel the need to whine about how it is possible to avoid all dicks in this game if the player chooses yet? I hope so.

Oh and Dev, fantastic job on the lesbian sex routes!

there I think that might be enough mentioning of how good the lesbian routes are.

Oh and for the record, its ok to not enjoy lesbian scenes and skip them or find another game to play, but when you whine about it and demand or even imply that the dev should remove it just because you dont like it, you come off pretty insecure.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
itch_cover_long2.png
PC/macOS INCEST PATCH
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download:
-----------------------------------------------------------
ANDROID WALKTHROUGH / INCEST PATCH [v0.4]
This is a pre-modded/patched android version.
Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
The lesbian content is fantastic, there are literally hundreds of games on this site that cater to straight boy power fantasies.

Don't let anyone steer you away from what you enjoy. Games with proper lesbian romance stories without the need for tossing random dicks into the mix every so often to please the selfish players who cant handle the tiny fraction of games that allow players to avoid all the dicks in them on this site are minimal and there needs to be more.

Joon is allowed to be more submissive without being a doormat for every guy with a pulse and personally I am enjoying steering her into the path of the women who are madly in love with her and fed up with her being taken for granted.

I also am loving the way the female love interests are being dominant with Joon without being stereotypically "bitchy"

Zoe is clearly in love with Joon but impatient with her allowing herself to be unhappy and I feel like shes not gonna put up with it for long before she takes charge

Jasmin also very in love with Joon, more understanding and patient than Zoe but also I think she needs to step up and guide Joon away from her unhappy situation.

Havent gotten much into the content with Michelle and Sukkhon yet so far in .4 so I am not really sure how that will play out, but so far so very good. I hope Michelle and Joon get more time together in this update or future ones.

The new proofreading is enhancing an already great story which was already good enough that I was wishing I could read it in the original form to better enjoy the story.

Keep up the good work and don't let anyone steer you away from the true pure lesbian content you want to include.

if I didnt mention it enough, the lesbian content is excellent, did I mention how good the lesbian content was?

Am I annoying all the the selfish insecure betabois who cant handle a woman who isnt their personal sex object, who cant handle women who dont want to look at their dicks and feel the need to whine about how it is possible to avoid all dicks in this game if the player chooses yet? I hope so.

Oh and Dev, fantastic job on the lesbian sex routes!

there I think that might be enough mentioning of how good the lesbian routes are.

Oh and for the record, its ok to not enjoy lesbian scenes and skip them or find another game to play, but when you whine about it and demand or even imply that the dev should remove it just because you dont like it, you come off pretty insecure.
Thank you so much for your precious words. I take it from my heart. :love:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
a good game destroyed by lesbian sex and silly males characters
it's not just male characters who behave like twelve-year-olds,is that the game has a lot of unnecessary things,We did not see only the bad wolf and Little Red Riding Hood in this game.
we may see them in the next episode :KEK:,we reached the 4th episode and the protagonist did not even make a blowjob.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
it's not just male characters who behave like twelve-year-olds,is that the game has a lot of unnecessary things,We did not see only the bad wolf and Little Red Riding Hood in this game.
we may see them in the next episode :KEK:
I got it. You want something good for you (According to your need) from here. Because you are expecting it from me. From us. Well then thanks for the interest. Sorry for the bad experience that you have encountered.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Priappus

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I got it. You want something good for you (According to your need) from here. Because you are expecting it from me. From us. Well then thanks for the interest. Sorry for the bad experience that you have encountered.
My friend, this game started very well,I'm one of those who got excited about this game,but I expected much more afterwards,I hope at some point to see.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
I think that a free pass cannot be considered if you fill the game with boring female characters, you are no more developing a game that focus on a free pass, also now we discover that Daniel is cheating, this is going to heavy affect the interesting story of the beginning of game. No need Jasmine on Michelle to talk about a free pass. A good cleaning is necessary.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't think it has too much lesbian content, but I do think the story is all over the place. It's hard to follow at times and a bit confusing (maybe because of my choices but if it's possible it should be handled correctly)

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Loved the update. I know I can't judge since my English is shit, but I see a strong improvement in the text. However, there're some things that are probably difficult to fix, but they kill the atmosphere a little. For example, my Yoon almost never communicated with Joseph, so she couldn't develop any feelings for him, but in this update, in a conversation with Michelle, it sounds like the girls are trying to move on after breaking up with their lover.

I like the game, but I find it chronologically confusing. Like one minute it will say day 2, then it is day 60, then back to day 5 then on to day 62 or something
I'm pretty sure that this game and netflix witcher has the same dev.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes