After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Loved the update. I know I can't judge since my English is shit, but I see a strong improvement in the text. However, there're some things that are probably difficult to fix, but they kill the atmosphere a little. For example, my Yoon almost never communicated with Joseph, so she couldn't develop any feelings for him, but in this update, in a conversation with Michelle, it sounds like the girls are trying to move on after breaking up with their lover.

I'm pretty sure that this game and netflix witcher has the same dev.
Thank you so much for playing, my friend. I will find some bugs and fix them if they are there.

I do watch Witcher but we are not the same. hehe...

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Sorry to the dev but you just lost my patronage with this...

screenshot0001.png

I hate blackmail or other forms of non-consent in games. The only exception is where you can tell them to go fuck themselves or arrange for them to have a little accident. There are far too many games shoehorning blackmail into them, was hoping this would be one of the exceptions, oh well.

I know you probably won't miss my couple bucks a month and you might even attract the patronage of those who enjoy the suffering of others.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Sorry to the dev but you just lost my patronage with this...

View attachment 1362059

I hate blackmail or other forms of non-consent in games. The only exception is where you can tell them to go fuck themselves or arrange for them to have a little accident. There are far too many games shoehorning blackmail into them, was hoping this would be one of the exceptions, oh well.

I know you probably won't miss my couple bucks a month and you might even attract the patronage of those who enjoy the suffering of others.
Thank you so much for what you have done for me. Meaning the support you gave me.
I don't like watching other people suffered. I am so much into my characters. I just want my characters to be mature who are not. I just want them to learn from the mistakes. Jas's love for Yoon is something beyond special. She loved her not only as best friend but as big sister. Yoon has no idea what Jas has done for her. Jas has been cleaning Yoon mess all of her life. She seems slutty most of the time but for Yoon, she may even give her own life. That is not about sex but love. All those back stories will shape the best version of Jas for Yoon. I mean I almost cried writing their story.

Oh... BTW Jas can have her revenge with the help of Sukkhon or Eduardo.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
it's not just male characters who behave like twelve-year-olds,is that the game has a lot of unnecessary things,We did not see only the bad wolf and Little Red Riding Hood in this game.
we may see them in the next episode :KEK:,we reached the 4th episode and the protagonist did not even make a blowjob.
If you want Little red riding hood, she and other fairy tale characters are in Nocturnal illusion and Dragon knight 3 (Knights of Xentar.);) :LOL:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
it's not just male characters who behave like twelve-year-olds,is that the game has a lot of unnecessary things,We did not see only the bad wolf and Little Red Riding Hood in this game.
we may see them in the next episode :KEK:,we reached the 4th episode and the protagonist did not even make a blowjob.
Wait so are you sayin there is no heterosexual content in this?

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
its all over the place, too many characters, and odd situations.
also too much lesbian content.
I would offer that perhaps this game is not one for you. After Choices' choices for this game includes Yoon exploring with women.
Hello, thanks for playing. I will try to make the game better. But... I do like lesbian content.
Don't lest the them deter you! There are plenty of games with little to no lesbian content.
a good game destroyed by lesbian sex and silly males characters
That might be your opinion of the game, but I, for one, will continue to support AC's work.
The lesbian content is fantastic, there are literally hundreds of games on this site that cater to straight boy power fantasies.
So true!!
Don't let anyone steer you away from what you enjoy. Games with proper lesbian romance stories without the need for tossing random dicks into the mix every so often to please the selfish players who cant handle the tiny fraction of games that allow players to avoid all the dicks in them on this site are minimal and there needs to be more.
Female protagonist games do not need to center the focus on cis het guys all the time. Diversity is good!
Oh and Dev, fantastic job on the lesbian sex routes!

there I think that might be enough mentioning of how good the lesbian routes are.

Oh and for the record, its ok to not enjoy lesbian scenes and skip them or find another game to play, but when you whine about it and demand or even imply that the dev should remove it just because you dont like it, you come off pretty insecure.
Definitely. I get that impression by people who seem to want every game to include male power fantasy aspects to the exclusion of the developer's actual vision. The more they complain, the more it looks like insecurity rather than mere preference.
They often remind me of the Filius Canis cameo character in The DeLuca Family.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes