acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
Very long memories a-la "how we were children" and so on. If not for fast forwarding, I would have been tortured to click (and most likely would have deleted), and even translate from English. And in the end, the author threw a bone in view of the soon made threesome. Not impressed at all. Here she is eating a banana, here she is eating strawberries, and now they are already lying o_O. Well, of course, where did the author get the strength for a detailed scene. He's already exhausted)
So let me get this straight, you are annoyed that you had to skip so much story to get to a lewd scene? Whats the point of playing a VN then? If you must play a VN, there are some which are just sex scene after sex scene with minimum story, maybe those are more suited to your taste? In which case, maybe this isn't the game for you.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I see some friends complaining and disappointed, I am a little worried that this will affect your mood, and affect the development of the story.

All the hard work that goes into the game should be respected.

It's not just a game project, it's a story.
Well, I am not made up of stone but it seems to me that most of them just want me to be better. So, I'll take it from a positive point of view. At least, it's good to know that people care about me. Stella isn't as active as I am here. I am sure she will be like me, too. Our lovely proofreader will be okay, too. I will keep trying don't worry this is my main job. I mean I love this job but if I stop doing it I am going to become homeless, for sure :)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Oh ok cool cause I like lesbian content I def wont complain about it lol but every sex adventure needs some hetero as well!
Hehe thanks, my friend. I hope you play the game with different choices when you get some time, of course. Have a nice day.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Nice work bro , i have question , there is sex scene with DJ in the bar when we chose Yoon or just when we chose Daniel ?
Bcs when i have chose Yoon they stop after dancing , but when i have chose Daniel they go to the DJ room
Thank you so much. Credit also goes to Stella Ko and Coar73 .

It only happens for Daniel POV for this current update. Things will be unfolded in future updates.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
The first look at the main protagonists of our new game. I and Stella are working on it as a side project.

The lady on the left is a younger sister and her name is May Kha. She is a trans woman, of course.
The one on the right is Mi Kha.

The meaning behind their names; May Kha and Mali Kha are twin rivers and they meet at a point to form a huge river called Irrawaddy. The younger sister always has admired her older sister her whole life. So, after her transition from male to female (SRS), she came up with the name "May Kha" honoring her sister's name.
View attachment 1362205
View attachment 1362206
So,is there more between the sisters than admiration? :sneaky: Yeah, I have a dirty mind. :LOL:
What's their story, anyway?

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices
May 7, 2021
Thank you so much for what you have done for me. Meaning the support you gave me.
I don't like watching other people suffered. I am so much into my characters. I just want my characters to be mature who are not. I just want them to learn from the mistakes. Jas's love for Yoon is something beyond special. She loved her not only as best friend but as big sister. Yoon has no idea what Jas has done for her. Jas has been cleaning Yoon mess all of her life. She seems slutty most of the time but for Yoon, she may even give her own life. That is not about sex but love. All those back stories will shape the best version of Jas for Yoon. I mean I almost cried writing their story.

Oh... BTW Jas can have her revenge with the help of Sukkhon or Eduardo.
Not to pile on about the Blackmail plot, but I also want to point out my annoyance that, despite opting to pay that money, in my playthrough Jas is still treated like a slave. Where is the option to say "Fuck off, you'll get your money"? Or even better, tell the guy that, by taking the pictures he took, it is at the very least sexual harassment and, since he drugged Yoon to get them, likely sexual assault. Meaning he's providing evidence that will likely land him in jail. In short, "Fuck off, man". While I'm not as opposed to the blackmail arc as some, I just really hate when the blackmail makes no damned sense.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Sorry to the dev but you just lost my patronage with this...

View attachment 1362059

I hate blackmail or other forms of non-consent in games. The only exception is where you can tell them to go fuck themselves or arrange for them to have a little accident. There are far too many games shoehorning blackmail into them, was hoping this would be one of the exceptions, oh well.

I know you probably won't miss my couple bucks a month and you might even attract the patronage of those who enjoy the suffering of others.
If you refuse to play games with blackmail plots you are missing out on some outstanding games on this site. A Mother's Love and Pandora's Box immediately spring to mind among others. I do agree that many times blackmail plots can spiral into absurdity or be unnecessary in their viciousness. There is no indication that this will be one of those yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Not to pile on about the Blackmail plot, but I also want to point out my annoyance that, despite opting to pay that money, in my playthrough Jas is still treated like a slave. Where is the option to say "Fuck off, you'll get your money"? Or even better, tell the guy that, by taking the pictures he took, it is at the very least sexual harassment and, since he drugged Yoon to get them, likely sexual assault. Meaning he's providing evidence that will likely land him in jail. In short, "Fuck off, man". While I'm not as opposed to the blackmail arc as some, I just really hate when the blackmail makes no damned sense.
Blackmail does tend to ruin games when it's added.
Well, I assume you are raised in a very nice environment. You are surrounded by good people. That is how you are thought to behave when bad things happen. I wish I were born that way which looks so good to me. I have a very shy sister just like Yoon. We were born and raised in a not-so-well environment. About 10-14 years ago, my sister has been groped while we are in Downtown. And it is not even the first time. We know who did that but there is zero humanity or social knowledge compare to western countries at that time. Girls are groped on buses, groped at crowded places. But people are more likely to blame the victim first for wearing tight clothes or skin revealing. It is so crazy but true. So, most of the girls are tend to seal their lips if they are assaulted like that because once they shout, people gonna blame her first. They will look down on her first. Yoon was raised like that so there is no doubt she will want to die once people know she was assaulted like that. That is how a girl like Yoon thinks. Well, at least 90s kids from where Yoon comes from mostly like to think. Putting Tony behind the bar or not, Yoon will be ashamed. Jasmine surely knows that will happen to Yoon. They have been best friends for too long.

FYI, we are doing a campaign for women's rights. Right now. I am also participating. People here are brain-washed for 60 years. I am mixed-heritage and almost like an outsider to them in most of the situations. When I write I think on both ends.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hey, my friends. Let's talk!
If you were Jasmine in real life. How would you take care of blackmailing? Remember you have a very shy girl, Yoon.
2292.png
I really love to hear from different people with different experiences.
2293.png

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes