After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
How to trigger that small scene with daniel and two girls from the past? I think that's the only thing i couldn't see in this version.
You have to turn off Pure Lesbian Mode at the right corner of the screen to see it. Thanks for playing. Have a nice day.

Reactions: RottenPlum

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Don't be angry with me, if things get weird in that path :love::rolleyes:;)
Thanks! I already encountered a bug in the latest version of Renpy, but searching, I found a discussion of my problem. I was getting a permission error when trying to save a project off of Documents, but it works just fine inside Downloads. At least I found a work-around.

While I'm playing with Renpy, I'm looking at Daz assets I'm interested in. Because of a dream I had a couple of days ago, some of my story will take place on the ISS (near future), and I found assets last night! Now I have to decide if I'm going to make the married couple M/F or F/F. One spouse will be on earth by video call, the other spouse in the ISS with a play partner. Obviously, a much more casual environment than the current ISS....

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thanks! I already encountered a bug in the latest version of Renpy, but searching, I found a discussion of my problem. I was getting a permission error when trying to save a project off of Documents, but it works just fine inside Downloads. At least I found a work-around.

While I'm playing with Renpy, I'm looking at Daz assets I'm interested in. Because of a dream I had a couple of days ago, some of my story will take place on the ISS (near future), and I found assets last night! Now I have to decide if I'm going to make the married couple M/F or F/F. One spouse will be on earth by video call, the other spouse in the ISS with a play partner. Obviously, a much more casual environment than the current ISS....
Your story sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing it.

Ren'py new version is quite bad. My Atom editor won't open and had to install it separately. It's about permission I think.

Reactions: Dragon59

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Good update. A lot of bare skin without really going to the full. At least on the routes that i have chosen. :LOL:

Then the cliffhanger at the end. I'm curious what Yoon expects after waking up. But that ... we will know in the next part (y)

But I'm starting to really feel sorry for Yoon. Full of self-doubt and inferiority complexes. I wonder how someone can even achieve self-confidence, a fulfilled love life, let alone a fulfilled sexuality. That seems to be more of a life in fear. This culture really has to be a cage. Once again I am happy to live in the "West". There is real motivation to free Yoon from her cage, no matter which route we play. :love:

In real life I might not push her off the edge of the bed either. If I would even dare to speak to her. I guess I would step from one cultural pitfall to the next :eek:

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
After Choices hoping you can help me as I feel confused. I played v0.396 when neither Michelle or Yoon wanted a relationship with Joseph, I have then started playing V0.4 and have had the flashback scenes with Michelle and Andrew, Jas confronting Tony and then meeting Eduardo, and Michelle seeing Daniel with another woman (Susan?) and then doing DNA test on Mary and then meeting up with Mary.

Next thing I know, Michelle and Yoon are in hospital with Joseph. How does that work when I was ok with him leaving. It feels that I have missed a storyline for whatever reason?

Thanks

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Sorry to the dev but you just lost my patronage with this...

View attachment 1362059

I hate blackmail or other forms of non-consent in games. The only exception is where you can tell them to go fuck themselves or arrange for them to have a little accident. There are far too many games shoehorning blackmail into them, was hoping this would be one of the exceptions, oh well.

I know you probably won't miss my couple bucks a month and you might even attract the patronage of those who enjoy the suffering of others.
If you actually play though it, it's not much of a blackmail... I hate blackmail as well, but in this case the end result was worth it, imo.

• Red Heart
Jan 12, 2019
Sorry to the dev but you just lost my patronage with this...

View attachment 1362059

I hate blackmail or other forms of non-consent in games. The only exception is where you can tell them to go fuck themselves or arrange for them to have a little accident. There are far too many games shoehorning blackmail into them, was hoping this would be one of the exceptions, oh well.

I know you probably won't miss my couple bucks a month and you might even attract the patronage of those who enjoy the suffering of others.
Patron uses coercion to get dev to make game that doesn't have coercion. :LOL: But seriously, let the dev make the game they want to make, and if so inclined, you can make the game you want to make.

• Red Heart

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
If you actually play though it, it's not much of a blackmail... I hate blackmail as well, but in this case the end result was worth it, imo.
OK, if he gets what is coming to him without her being abused at any point, then I am kinda OK with it(other than how he got the pictures to begun with). I don't turn against a game when someone tries to blackmail. I turn against it when you are not given a choice to fight against it. I fully understand there are places where the victim cannot fight back and that truly sucks. I know sexual assault happens every single day, all over the world. I know two actual victims. I want to play these games as an escape from the horrible reality we live with every day. Non-consent(which blackmail with no chance to tell them to fuck off, qualifies) is something that turns me away from a game. I want to enjoy my experience in a game/VN.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes