absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
There is absolutely no question in my mind that i would go straight too the police and after that friends, family and loved ones would form a ring of support around the victim, but i am well aware that its not like that most places in the world, i am from denmark and comparing where i am from with many other places in the world, is like comparing night with day. Now about this blackmail I am not a fan of it in fp games i feel like it usually end up dominating the story too much, for your story i hope that its not something that will drag on for too long as it is not needed but it is only my opinion, Right now it was a small part and other than that i enjoyed the update (playing pure lesbian+sukkhon)

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices
May 7, 2021
Well, I assume you are raised in a very nice environment. You are surrounded by good people. That is how you are thought to behave when bad things happen. I wish I were born that way which looks so good to me. I have a very shy sister just like Yoon. We were born and raised in a not-so-well environment. About 10-14 years ago, my sister has been groped while we are in Downtown. And it is not even the first time. We know who did that but there is zero humanity or social knowledge compare to western countries at that time. Girls are groped on buses, groped at crowded places. But people are more likely to blame the victim first for wearing tight clothes or skin revealing. It is so crazy but true. So, most of the girls are tend to seal their lips if they are assaulted like that because once they shout, people gonna blame her first. They will look down on her first. Yoon was raised like that so there is no doubt she will want to die once people know she was assaulted like that. That is how a girl like Yoon thinks. Well, at least 90s kids from where Yoon comes from mostly like to think. Putting Tony behind the bar or not, Yoon will be ashamed. Jasmine surely knows that will happen to Yoon. They have been best friends for too long.

FYI, we are doing a campaign for women's rights. Right now. I am also participating. People here are brain-washed for 60 years. I am mixed-heritage and almost like an outsider to them in most of the situations. When I write I think on both ends.
While I do understand where you're coming from and I do like your game so far overall (why else would I have made it that far?), I just feel that Jas would have understood that giving in to the blackmail is not going to help. It is highly unlikely that Tony would have ever stopped without something to change the dynamic. To clarify, though, my biggest issue was being given the choice to be treated as a slave OR giving the money when, the slave-like treatment happened anyway.

On the other hand, it was quite nice seeing Tony get what was coming to him. So, cheers for that.

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
There is absolutely no question in my mind that i would go straight too the police and after that friends, family and loved ones would form a ring of support around the victim, but i am well aware that its not like that most places in the world, i am from denmark and comparing where i am from with many other places in the world, is like comparing night with day. Now about this blackmail I am not a fan of it in fp games i feel like it usually end up dominating the story too much, for your story i hope that its not something that will drag on for too long as it is not needed but it is only my opinion, Right now it was a small part and other than that i enjoyed the update (playing pure lesbian+sukkhon)
Thank you so much for the honest feedback, my friend. So from your play through, you can get rid of blackmailing with the help of Sukkhon if you don't like Eduardo , of course.

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
I like the game, but I find it chronologically confusing. Like one minute it will say day 2, then it is day 60, then back to day 5 then on to day 62 or something

I think what happened between the last update and the current one was a bit of rewriting and expanding on what was going on at the end of the last update, I felt like the backwards timejump was more of a "Previously on Free Pass" with some story from other viewpoints.

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
On the other hand, it was quite nice seeing Tony get what was coming to him. So, cheers for that.
That is the satisfaction. Seeing blackmailer learnt a lesson. But of course we shouldn't grow a fetish on that kinda satisfaction.

I know you do care about the game. It is so nice to know your honest feedbacks. If you always have something on mind feel free to share. I am a learner.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I think what happened between the last update and the current one was a bit of rewriting and expanding on what was going on at the end of the last update, I felt like the backwards timejump was more of a "Previously on Free Pass" with some story from other viewpoints.
I have mentioned it before. In short, I like to experiment my game to make it feel like the TV series.

Like in
) and

I can name a few more TV series.

The point is the climax scene will be shown at first. To draw the viewer's excitement, attention.

Then the story will be unfolded.

Misconceptions will be cleared. Truth will be told. Story will be divided into branches.

I know it's kinda crazy to experiment while I am making a visual novel/game. I don't know I like to do it.

Reactions: acidnightmare

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Hey, my friends. Let's talk!
If you were Jasmine in real life. How would you take care of blackmailing? Remember you have a very shy girl, Yoon.
View attachment 1362454
I really love to hear from different people with different experiences.
View attachment 1362455
If I were Jasmine, I would just kick him in the balls until he stopped showing signs of life.
It is a pity that there is no such possibility.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
If I were Jasmine, I would just kick him in the balls until he stopped showing signs of life.
It is a pity that there is no such possibility.
I am getting scared of you. Hehe.. Please don't take it seriously.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Download game v0.4 with integrated I-patch, WT Mod from Jokerleader
and Cheat Mod v0.394b (~535MB):
Workupload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1362303 View attachment 1362304 View attachment 1362305 View attachment 1362306 View attachment 1362307 View attachment 1362308
Might wanna put all of it in one folder before you zip it, like all/most Renpy games are distributed, so people who don't notice it's not that way don't get a surprise?

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Great update but you're killing me here,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hah excellent tease there though.

This has gone onto the very small list of games I play every update rather than waiting for a few.
You are the precious one to me. You know about teasing. ;) For me, I am too ticklish to watch those kinda TV Series. While I watch those episodes, I am like "Do it!!! Do it, please!!! say it!!! There you go you have a chance, it's now or never girl say it!"
Once the story has reached the climax, the middle part of "Three Act Story Structure", I am like "Yesss!!! Helll Yesss, that is what I am talking about!!! Oh yeah, of yeah, how you like that huh?, Karma is a bitch Hun!"
I know I am crazy hehe...

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Feb 18, 2018
View attachment 1208883

Here a small cheating Mod, there you can adjust most of the game points. Also you can activate a persistant info screen with some of them shown up there (info: should also be compatible with the walktrough Mod from JokerLeader).

Info: I've stopped adding cheating options for new variables/counters since v0.394. But the main ones are still working so far

Aug. 20, 2021
It seems that the new game version v0.4 is unfortunately not compatible anymore - I suspect the used new Ren'Py version v7.4.8 which causes problems for displaying game variables in my Mod. I will therefore remove the download link here.

Edit:
Here a complete download version from the game v0.4 with included I-patch, WT-Mod from JokerLeader and my Mod v0.394b. I recompiled it with the latest (beta) Ren'Py version, now my Mod is working again...

New in this Mod version: a shortcut key for my Mod menu ("shift"+"k"), some UI changes and an advanced game settings like quick menu settings, dialog text size/textbox opacity/font outlines (similar the ones from JokerLeader).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download game v0.4 with integrated I-patch, WT Mod from Jokerleader
and Cheat Mod v0.394b (~535MB):
Workupload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1362303 View attachment 1362304 View attachment 1362305 View attachment 1362306 View attachment 1362307 View attachment 1362308
you are a godsend.

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes