bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Patron uses coercion to get dev to make game that doesn't have coercion. :LOL: But seriously, let the dev make the game they want to make, and if so inclined, you can make the game you want to make.
Like I said, they may make more than they lost from my few bucks a month, so hardly coercion. Also, unlike in the game, the dev is free to tell me to fuck off. Just voicing my displeasure at sticking blackmail into yet another of these games. It seems like 80% of the games on here think it is needed to tell a story. Especially with the minority of FMC games.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Free Pass [v0.4] [After Choices] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 534 MB / 395 MB - FreePass-0.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 500 MB / 360 MB - FreePass-0.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
With the steppatch when in the cab getting a ride one of the options is still step-daughter I had to open the script for day 2 - 11 and changed MichelleisYoon to MichelleisYoon2 so that she called her daughter instead.

Did Yoon change her shoes when she got to Sukkhon's? When she was at the bus station she had flat shoes on but at Sukkhon's she had on high heels.

Michelle: Joseph said he's about to leave the city permanently.

Yoon: Bye Joseph don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!

It's funny how I have 2 points with Joseph but Michelle acts like Yoon loves him or wants him.

Looks like it's buggy buggy buggy.

Joseph is gone. Yoon is not in a relationship with Joseph Michelle broke up with the loser and I picked the lesbian option when Andeew came over. Yet when Michelle is telling Yoon about Daniel Yoon states *Is that why you are letting me engage in a relationship with Joseph?* Joseph? Who's Joseph? The one I know left the city and is suppose to have been removed from this timeline.

Michelle You could say so. But... forget about Joseph... If you don't have feelings for him, we can just dump him. Dump him? Michelle dumped his pathetic ass back when Yoon told her to get rid of him.

Looking in the character icon somehow Andeew has 27 points and I'm pretty sure I haven't given a single one of these turds the time of day so I have no clue how the fuck he has that many points unless they were forced points. 2nd play through the fucker had 29 points. Does Michelle just get the points forced onto her just because she got rid of Joseph? Either way I consoled removed those points.

Conner: I'm gay. Me: Yeah sure you are and I'm the president. Sorry Conner none of the girls are interested in yours's or your friends baby black cocks so hit the road.

During the sukkhon/Jasmine uncensored version there was still one spot where a picture was censored instead of uncensored. I think it would of been better if they had shoved their dick into that gay looking fuckers mouth and ass hole and makes sure to forget the lube the fucker doesn't need any or deserve any.

Many of the dudes I keep expecting to see them swing the other way and go grab a dude instead.

Sukkhon looks sad and lonely. If it were me I would of had Yoon sandwiched between both of the girls. It just seems weird that she wouldn't be kissing and groping yoon as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is that what is considered shaved these days? Because I don't consider it shaved at all. Also I'm not sure the Yoon pose in this shot and the one before it match the yoon pose in the mirror.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Looks like it's buggy buggy buggy.

Joseph is gone. Yoon is not in a relationship with Joseph Michelle broke up with the loser and I picked the lesbian option when Andeew came over. Yet when Michelle is telling Yoon about Daniel Yoon states *Is that why you are letting me engage in a relationship with Joseph?* Joseph? Who's Joseph? The one I know left the city and is suppose to have been removed from this timeline.

Michelle You could say so. But... forget about Joseph... If you don't have feelings for him, we can just dump him. Dump him? Michelle dumped his pathetic ass back when Yoon told her to get rid of him.
All of those choices are broken. When I choose "no" or "yes but no" on the 3 choices it says that Michelle and Joeseph broke up and the very next scene is the 3 of them in the hospital. I get the feeling that some triggers are being mislabeled or something but it really doesn't make any sense right now.

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
Sorry to the dev but you just lost my patronage with this...

View attachment 1362059

I hate blackmail or other forms of non-consent in games. The only exception is where you can tell them to go fuck themselves or arrange for them to have a little accident. There are far too many games shoehorning blackmail into them, was hoping this would be one of the exceptions, oh well.

I know you probably won't miss my couple bucks a month and you might even attract the patronage of those who enjoy the suffering of others.
Playing a pure lesbian route (including boosting Jasmine's dom points whenever possible) and never once did Tony get even close to abusing Jasmine in my playthrough that I can recall beyond making her get coffee and she got her revenge (either with the help of the neighbor if you prefer or sukkhon)

I am always leery of blackmail in games, its very hard to do it right so it enhances the story, but a lot of devs ram it into the plot with no way around it.

After Choices did a good thing by giving the option to experience for those who want or totally avoid it.

Now Tony is gone and Daniel is on his way out I can go back to looking forward to seeing an ending where Zoe, Jasmine, Sukkhon and Michelle all live happily ever after with Yoon. yes I always cheer for the poly lesbian endings.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mommysbuttslut

I told her to get rid of him and later it shows that many things will never happen and will be removed from their time line it shows a scene with Yoon Michelle and Joseph in the hospital but since I said to get rid of him that scene never happened and the scene fades away and some other scenes as well.

The spot I'm referring to I think is just a mistake in the dialogue or it's set to think that they are all together in the script and it just needs to be edited.

Bossk

Don't forget about friend zoning Michelle's gay looking friend by picking the right option so you get him out of the way as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
After Choices

lovely update. Honestly i really like the direction.

One thing: I feel like I'm missing too much potential content if I turn on the true lesbian path, but it would be nice to get those exclusive choices when deciding who Jasmine asks for help, regardless of whether it's on or not.

But that's really the only thing I can think to complain about :p

Even the guys have their charm. That bit of the past/present between Andrew and Michelle was really sweet.

• Red Heart

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hey, my friends. Let's talk!
If you were Jasmine in real life. How would you take care of blackmailing? Remember you have a very shy girl, Yoon.
View attachment 1362454
I really love to hear from different people with different experiences.
View attachment 1362455
If going to the cops if not a option then the second one would be this below.
Get him drunk then contract 3-4 guys to take pictures and videos of him getting his ass railed. Later offer a choice to either disapear to whatever hole he came from or become a "celebrity" when said videos are released on the internet. :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That is NOT at all shaved. Shaved is no hair at all on the vag.
Yeah if there is hair on/in the vagina, there may be a problem. Hair doesn't usually grow there.
It looks like she's shaved her outer labia and has trimmed the hair on the pubic mound.
Now if like legs/armpits are not shaved that is disgusting. In the US hair on a woman anywhere besides the head is usually considered disgusting.
Not in my America!
Seriously, that's quite a blanket statement. I went to a pool party a little over a month ago, and nearly all the women still had pubic hair.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah if there is hair on/in the vagina, there may be a problem. Hair doesn't usually grow there.
It looks like she's shaved her outer labia and has trimmed the hair on the pubic mound.

Not in my America!
Seriously, that's quite a blanket statement. I went to a pool party a little over a month ago, and nearly all the women still had pubic hair.
"If there's grass on the pitch, play on"

Personally (just my 2c), I like neat and trimmed hair, which looks like what Yoon was going for

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
There is a dick involved in the scene, and the pure lesbian mode remove all dick's presence. Otherwise you play the normal game and choose only the lesbian options.
Thing is i'm not on pure lesbian route and still can't view that scene and i should correct? I'm choosing all available options for her though i might have to manually turn off that route.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I will make a relationship advice walkthrough (Don't know how to call it) for Joseph-Michelle-Andrew.

1) How to dump Joseph completely
2) How to friendzone Andrew completely
3) How to be with just one of them
4) How to be with both (For future update)
5) How to make Michelle a pure lesbian (For future update)
1969.png

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I will make a relationship advice walkthrough (Don't know how to call it) for Joseph-Michelle-Andrew.

1) How to dump Joseph completely
2) How to friendzone Andrew completely
3) How to be with just one of them
4) How to be with both (For future update)
5) How to make Michelle a pure lesbian (For future update)
View attachment 1363305
Walkthroughs are difficult when there are so many different paths.

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes