After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
After Choices hoping you can help me as I feel confused. I played v0.396 when neither Michelle or Yoon wanted a relationship with Joseph, I have then started playing V0.4 and have had the flashback scenes with Michelle and Andrew, Jas confronting Tony and then meeting Eduardo, and Michelle seeing Daniel with another woman (Susan?) and then doing DNA test on Mary and then meeting up with Mary.

Next thing I know, Michelle and Yoon are in hospital with Joseph. How does that work when I was ok with him leaving. It feels that I have missed a storyline for whatever reason?

Thanks
Hey, my friend,
I am sorry you have encountered a problem or bug. But collecting information from what you have told me above, haven't you been able to play these scenes after meeting up with Mary?

1856_4K.png
1884.png
1917.png

Or it may be a misconception. Sorry, I make the double render of two different locations so similar. Both of the locations look like a hospital corridor but they are not. The left one(1) is an actual hospital while the right one(2) is at Hills' House.

If Yoon and Michelle stopped Joseph in the past, you will see (1). If they decided to let him go, you will end up seeing (2).

1921.png
1925.png

Let me know if there is any help you need. I am happy to answer.

*Edit * - I think I have found the bug that you have encountered. I am fixing it, my friend. I will let you know.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

abadidea

Dec 2, 2018
I liked this update, but in the club scene, when I played from the Daniel's pov and the DJ showed up my options were 1)Straight(Pure Lesbian-Players) 2)Lesbian 3)Let her decide what to do! Shouldn't the first choice be Lesbian(Pure Lesbian-Players and the second Straight? also really excited for the new game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Hey, my friends. Let's talk!
If you were Jasmine in real life. How would you take care of blackmailing? Remember you have a very shy girl, Yoon.
View attachment 1362454
I really love to hear from different people with different experiences.
View attachment 1362455
First of, I would try to take care of the material (finding out where the scumbag keeps it, figuring out how best to get to it, and then remove it from the equation). If that works, ditch the blackmailer in some way (if I happen to find out some dirt on him along the way, report him to the cops, just to make life shitty for him).
If it doesn't work... well...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I know you probably won't miss my couple bucks a month and you might even attract the patronage of those who enjoy the suffering of others.
First of all, The game has various routes. According to your choice, the blackmail story has a completely different output. So you are not forced to endure jamsines sufferings, you can set her free.

Second, you are free to support a project or not. You can of course express your wishes, criticize and make suggestions for improvement. But you do not have a right to have them heard.

But with all understanding, what you say/write here is outrageous. If you are familiar with the rules of patreons and other of these platforms, you should know that you will then support developers in their vision. The tension is on their vision!

But what you give of yourself here means something like:
"Kindly do what I want, everything else is crap, or there will be no money". This is contrary to the rules of patreons, that you agreed to when you joined there. We usually know that outrageous behavior from so-called NTR haters. And already there this is not okay. A developer is not the "fulfillment slave" of your wishes. And if that really suits your character, it really isn't a shame about your "bucks".

Think about it.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I liked this update, but in the club scene, when I played from the Daniel's pov and the DJ showed up my options were 1)Straight(Pure Lesbian-Players) 2)Lesbian 3)Let her decide what to do! Shouldn't the first choice be Lesbian(Pure Lesbian-Players and the second Straight? also really excited for the new game!
I think it's a shame that, strictly speaking, you could only choose between lesbian and straight output. I missed the third option trans. I just want to see something between Yoon and Sikkhon. So far she seems to be fixated on Jasmia alone

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah if there is hair on/in the vagina, there may be a problem. Hair doesn't usually grow there.
It looks like she's shaved her outer labia and has trimmed the hair on the pubic mound.
I think it's a translation issue, it should be "Wow... Trimmed!" instead of "Wow... Shaved!"

Not in my America!
Seriously, that's quite a blanket statement. I went to a pool party a little over a month ago, and nearly all the women still had pubic hair.
How do you know ? was it a naked pool party ? or did you peek at their crotch to see the pubic hair outlines ? :HideThePain:

• Red Heart

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hey, my friends. Let's talk!
If you were Jasmine in real life. How would you take care of blackmailing? Remember you have a very shy girl, Yoon.
Lure him into a false sense of security. Collect some top tier blackmail and then when he least suspects it castrate the fucker in his sleep. Sissify him and turn him into a low pay street walking hooker. We're in with that mobster for a reason, lets go all out ;):ROFLMAO:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hey friend. I have fixed bugs. I want to let you know that I will upload a patch in a few hours as I am now away from my PC. I will also try to give the update with around 100-200 renders in a week. Have a nice day. I will reply all of you one by one when I am back to home.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The soul and direction of the game should be in NTR and cuckold
Even though it seems to be somewhat a part I don't think that's the direction we're seeing at all. If anything most of the LIs seem to be romantic interests. Zoe and her loser husband's paths might have some potential for it, and Michelle fucking around with Tyler or w/e his name is but I don't think it's really the main direction we're looking at. Imo it seems more to be a sexual liberation and empowerment story that happens to have ntr elements

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
There is this i didnt like in v0396, the DEV forcing his choices on me the player, for FF content only Zoe is avail i cannot choose, for MF only Jos again and continues in v4 with the DJ guy, hope in futures updates i have the option to choose who i want Yoon to f... with.

• Red Heart

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There is this i didnt like in v0396, the DEV forcing his choices on me the player, for FF content only Zoe is avail i cannot choose, for MF only Jos again and continues in v4 with the DJ guy, hope in futures updates i have the option to choose who i want Yoon to f... with.
Are we meant to guess who that is?

• Red Heart

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Can the player avoid Lesbian and Futas / trans routes, scenes and content?
Just remember that if you voluntarily choose to skip a large percentage of scenes (with lesbian and Futa) that you can't then complain that there is little heterosexual sex scenes in an update.

For example I myself am not interested in two of the characters (Zoe and Joseph) that feature heavily early on in the game so far. If I choose to skip their respective scenes then I have had to accept that I will get less overall content early on than those who read all the scenes.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes