After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
OK, if he gets what is coming to him without her being abused at any point, then I am kinda OK with it(other than how he got the pictures to begun with). I don't turn against a game when someone tries to blackmail. I turn against it when you are not given a choice to fight against it. I fully understand there are places where the victim cannot fight back and that truly sucks. I know sexual assault happens every single day, all over the world. I know two actual victims. I want to play these games as an escape from the horrible reality we live with every day. Non-consent(which blackmail with no chance to tell them to fuck off, qualifies) is something that turns me away from a game. I want to enjoy my experience in a game/VN.
Be a slave for a while and get revenge with the help of Eduardo or Sukkhon later.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
How can jasmine get her revenge? I seem to not be able to find it. Also is there any scenes where Sukkhon fucks yet?
After the banana and strawberry event, Jasmine will ask herself if she wants to revenge on Tony with Eduardo or Sukkhon.
Don't give him the money even if you have that option available. Be a slave for a while. He will believe that. Later, you can ask for help from Eduardo or Sukkhon as I have mentioned above. Thanks for playing, my friend. Have a nice day.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
All of those choices are broken. When I choose "no" or "yes but no" on the 3 choices it says that Michelle and Joeseph broke up and the very next scene is the 3 of them in the hospital. I get the feeling that some triggers are being mislabeled or something but it really doesn't make any sense right now.
After Choices hoping you can help me as I feel confused. I played v0.396 when neither Michelle or Yoon wanted a relationship with Joseph, I have then started playing V0.4 and have had the flashback scenes with Michelle and Andrew, Jas confronting Tony and then meeting Eduardo, and Michelle seeing Daniel with another woman (Susan?) and then doing DNA test on Mary and then meeting up with Mary.

Next thing I know, Michelle and Yoon are in hospital with Joseph. How does that work when I was ok with him leaving. It feels that I have missed a storyline for whatever reason?

Thanks
The game has been updated to v0.401, my friend. All those problems have been fixed.

Here is the update-only zip file.
(PC/macOS)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I will make a romantic guide/walkthrough for Joseph/Michelle/Andrew. I believe with that guide you will be able to remove Joseph from your timeline completely. hehe...

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
That is NOT at all shaved. Shaved is no hair at all on the vag. Now if like legs/armpits are not shaved that is disgusting. In the US hair on a woman anywhere besides the head is usually considered disgusting.
Our language has no exact similar word for trimmed. The most similar word to trimmed in our language is "cut". There is no "trimmed". So, when Stella Ko translated my script file, she may misuse the word. But I will leave it to our proofreader. I respect her work. She said she will revise it again and again. I believe things will get smooth one version after another.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Completely agree. I didn't like her dancing on her own. I was sad I didn't get to choose to bring her in with the dancing together with Jas.
The club scene will be unfolded slowly like "I Know What You Did Last Summer" ;)
Sukkhon is playing her role as a good actress. (If this is the movie)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
After Choices

lovely update. Honestly i really like the direction.

One thing: I feel like I'm missing too much potential content if I turn on the true lesbian path, but it would be nice to get those exclusive choices when deciding who Jasmine asks for help, regardless of whether it's on or not.

But that's really the only thing I can think to complain about :p

Even the guys have their charm. That bit of the past/present between Andrew and Michelle was really sweet.
Thank you so much, my friend. I will try my best for future updates. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Dyhart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thing is i'm not on pure lesbian route and still can't view that scene and i should correct? I'm choosing all available options for her though i might have to manually turn off that route.
Could you please check the icon at the top-right corner of the screen, please? If the button is Pink, it means you are in Pure lesbian mode. Or you can just open the summary table and look at the bottom to see if "Pure Lesbian Mode = False".

Thanks, and let me know if there is still a problem.

Reactions: RottenPlum

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Is it possible to make it so that at the end of each update there is a list of scenes or routes that the player has missed or did not see?
I have put some notice for those who don't get some extra events. But yes it is not detailed. I like your idea. I will try to add it, my friend. Thanks.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I liked this update, but in the club scene, when I played from the Daniel's pov and the DJ showed up my options were 1)Straight(Pure Lesbian-Players) 2)Lesbian 3)Let her decide what to do! Shouldn't the first choice be Lesbian(Pure Lesbian-Players and the second Straight? also really excited for the new game!
Hello, thanks for playing, my friend. Yes, it is that way, my friend. What Daniel thinks is always wrong (the opposite). That is why he said, "I feel powerless...". If you want a pure lesbian way, you would choose the opposite option that is "1)Straight(Pure Lesbian-Players)".

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
First of all, The game has various routes. According to your choice, the blackmail story has a completely different output. So you are not forced to endure jamsines sufferings, you can set her free.

Second, you are free to support a project or not. You can of course express your wishes, criticize and make suggestions for improvement. But you do not have a right to have them heard.

But with all understanding, what you say/write here is outrageous. If you are familiar with the rules of patreons and other of these platforms, you should know that you will then support developers in their vision. The tension is on their vision!

But what you give of yourself here means something like:
"Kindly do what I want, everything else is crap, or there will be no money". This is contrary to the rules of patreons, that you agreed to when you joined there. We usually know that outrageous behavior from so-called NTR haters. And already there this is not okay. A developer is not the "fulfillment slave" of your wishes. And if that really suits your character, it really isn't a shame about your "bucks".

Think about it.
You should be on the team, my friend. You have a great mindset. You always speak with confidence and I like that. Sometimes, I learned a thing or two from you. Thanks.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I think it's a shame that, strictly speaking, you could only choose between lesbian and straight output. I missed the third option trans. I just want to see something between Yoon and Sikkhon. So far she seems to be fixated on Jasmia alone
Sukkhon is considered a woman in my world. So, Yoon having a relationship with her is a lesbian. Sukkhon with a sad face is her acting skill as a good actress if this is a movie, of course. The story will be unfolded and she will have to play her role more.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes