naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Not ranting or anything... Just sharing my point of view here. I think as a visual novel it stands quite nice, arts are quite great... Tried to brunch out so many paths... With multiple renders in some scenes like with/without tattoo.. different dresses and etc... You give a lot effort...

But unfortunately as a erotic novel it's very blunt. I find very little fap materials, whenever I find something interesting and got excited, it ends abruptly...

Also the story feels quite confusing sometimes, so many characters and relationships to memorize... I think you should make some updates containing close characters first... When people are familiar with them then slowly introduce more characters little by little instead of throwing a lot of them in the mix..

And also increase the erotic scenes more instead of rushing the storyline... You have to keep in mind that people play these games to fap... So stop rushing and extend the erotic scenes more

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
It's not my mother tongue either, but to summarize and make it simpler:
- Yes, I agree with you about trans women being women;
- I'm disappointed because the game was doing well in several full lesbian scenes and, in this one, a dick was placed in the middle of the lesbian route.
What if Sukkhon read this? "Oh... I should have surgery to flip my organ inside out otherwise I am just a degraded woman who wants to have sex with another woman. I have a dick which is more important than who I am. I am born this way, I will never be in a lesbian relationship without SRS, mtf surgery. Or I should blame the creator or god for giving me a dick while inside I want to be a female."

Sorry, if it is too much.

Reactions: damnedfrog

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
After Choices, have you try to do a flow chart with the characters of this VN? Maybe that may help you make this flow better with decision and routes. Using the flow chart could also help with creating the walk-through. If you have a prefer method, you can disregard this message. I was only thinking what could help you as you plan each updates. Some VN is really long and the flow chart may or may not work due to the length and choices/paths. Which it may need to be broken up into "update" flow chart that way you know the paths from previous update and only focus on the current update's flow chart. It would be like some people like to do an outline before they write a paper to plan out what need to be provided in order to have a reasonable paper. Just do the best as you can, I also notice you have done well checking the forum and communicating. You are doing reasonable well communicating in English even it is not your primary language.

I haven't check the new update yet, maybe later this week.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Thank you so much for giving me your opinions. The story has been written so far. The problem is I made most of the story standalone events. I mean I can switch comparable characters in most of the scenarios. I do rough storyboards and messy brain-mapping. But I still need a better plan to clean up the mess. I will look for a better flow chart as you have said above. Thank you so much, my friend. Have a nice day.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Not ranting or anything... Just sharing my point of view here. I think as a visual novel it stands quite nice, arts are quite great... Tried to brunch out so many paths... With multiple renders in some scenes like with/without tattoo.. different dresses and etc... You give a lot effort...

But unfortunately as a erotic novel it's very blunt. I find very little fap materials, whenever I find something interesting and got excited, it ends abruptly...

Also the story feels quite confusing sometimes, so many characters and relationships to memorize... I think you should make some updates containing close characters first... When people are familiar with them then slowly introduce more characters little by little instead of throwing a lot of them in the mix..

And also increase the erotic scenes more instead of rushing the storyline... You have to keep in mind that people play these games to fap... So stop rushing and extend the erotic scenes more
Hello, thank you so much, my friend. It is so sad to hear that people tend to fap only to the image but not to the concept of the story. But I'll take your advice because demand is demand. It is good to hear from many people so please don't stop mentioning your thoughts. Thanks again.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Oh boy,I have only one feeling to describe this update and is disappointment unfortunately,it seems like the sub plots involving the other characters take too much of the scenes,and just a few with Yoon,I think people don't really care about the relationship of Michelle and Andrew so much,or Jamine and Eduardo,even if all of that will interconect later still takes too much screen and so little focus on Yoon and HER choices,because that's what we really want to see,like the "Joseph has to Pee scene"that was the best,or the "house party scenes",best update by the way that one,but what really disappointed me the most was the ending in Daniel's POV,that was a tease and it's never a cool thing,if the next update the focus be so little on Yoon I'll drop my interests for good,because at this point is a builder expectations. Free Pass Update 0.4 5\10
We have been rendering almost 3,000 renders in five months for this game. So, I decided to send the Batman away for a period and while he was away, I let his sidekicks; Nightwing, Robin, and Batgirl to take charge. ;) Batman is Batman. Yoon is Yoon. But knowing how cool side-kicks she has will add some taste to the story, I believe.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
itch_cover_long2.png
ANDROID WALKTHROUGH / INCEST PATCH [v0.401]
This is a pre-modded/patched android version.
Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 2, 2018
What if Sukkhon read this? "Oh... I should have surgery to flip my organ inside out otherwise I am just a degraded woman who wants to have sex with another woman. I have a dick which is more important than who I am. I am born this way, I will never be in a lesbian relationship without SRS, mtf surgery. Or I should blame the creator or god for giving me a dick while inside I want to be a female."

Sorry, if it is too much.
I'm sorry but I don't agree with you there, it's not degrading anyone to not want to have a relationship with someone who does not have bottom surgery, some lesbians would not mind having such a relationship but many others would not.

you cannot try to force anyone with psychological blackmail that they have to overcome the fact that they would not like to be with a trans woman who has a dick, that would be rape.

Oct 2, 2018
Okay, I am finally convinced. I don't want to against too many people. I will replace Sukkhon with a natural woman for that scene. It's my fault to rape some people psychologically. I am sorry.
uff that sarcasm can be seen I didn't mean that, trans women are women doidera is wrong to criticize a scene that is totally avoidable and Yoon has no involvement in it.
What if Sukkhon read this? " Oh... I should have surgery to flip my organ inside out otherwise I am just a degraded woman who wants to have sex with another woman. I have a dick which is more important than who I am. I am born this way
but in this comment you were speaking assuming what Sukkhon will say if someone rejects her for that reason, and I answered that no one degrades anyone by not wanting to have a relationship with a person to whom they are not attracted.
some people will not mind having a relationship with her while others will not because they are not attracted to her.

What you can't do is force anyone to accept something they don't like (in this case dating a trans woman who doesn't have surgery) the last time I saw forcing someone to have sex was rape.

I have nothing against Sukkhon being trans, in my game if possible she would have a relationship with Jasmine.

I don't know if I did not express myself well since English is my third language or maybe you didn't understand what I was saying and what I was responding to.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
Poly lesbian? Interesting :love: ;)

I dislike using the tag Harem in regards to games about relationships. To me its more of a sexual kink, I associate it with games that focus on the sexual aspect more than the interpersonal relationships. Sure the sex is definitely a plus, but its good that there is more to the story than just sex. I know im in the minority on this site but I enjoy a good well told slow burn romance that leads to the awesome sex rather than 2 scenes in we have a gangbang with 3 random strangers the MC couldnt resist in a dark alley.

So rather than say a "harem" ending, im hoping for a nice big happy polyamorous romantic lesbian ending with Yoon being looked after by a dominant jaz and zoe living happily with them, Sukkhon and Michelle and maybe even some yet to be discovered love interests.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Well, it seems we have gotten rid of Joseph and Tony... I wished Sukkhon would have made good on her threat to Tony. :devilish:
Now to the main main course, dealing with Daniel. Divorce, selling the house and splitting the money may be preferable, if not more profitable, to more drastic measures. Due to causing potentially less trouble with the law. Like arranging for Daniel to have an accident, for example by sabotaging his car. Or using a car bomb for him to go out with a bang. :love:
Michelle knows Daniel best, so her input could help. Our girls will find a way. :cool:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I dislike using the tag Harem in regards to games about relationships. To me its more of a sexual kink, I associate it with games that focus on the sexual aspect more than the interpersonal relationships. Sure the sex is definitely a plus, but its good that there is more to the story than just sex. I know im in the minority on this site but I enjoy a good well told slow burn romance that leads to the awesome sex rather than 2 scenes in we have a gangbang with 3 random strangers the MC couldnt resist in a dark alley.

So rather than say a "harem" ending, im hoping for a nice big happy polyamorous romantic lesbian ending with Yoon being looked after by a dominant jaz and zoe living happily with them, Sukkhon and Michelle and maybe even some yet to be discovered love interests.
Oh, yes. Jasmine moves in with Yoon and Michelle, forming a happy filthy family. :love: Maybe add Sukkhon as a family friend.;) Zoe, I see as a lover at most, not a partner. I think Jasmine suits Yoon the most. She knows her well, loves her and cares for her the most. She has a lot of experience too, in and outside of the bedroom. :)

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
It was definitely in this update as it was the path I ended up taking. If it's not available to you, it might be because of choices you made earlier (perhaps disabling trans content).
Oh no - I am playing with full trans content - Sukhon won me over after my initial reservations.

In fact I would rather Sukhon helped out rather than Eduardo, as I have no time for him after the way he treated Jasmine previously.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Bossk

Jun 13, 2020
the point of the blackmail revenge scene I think is being missed in the debate over something that can be turned off. No one is forcing it on anyone.

Capture.PNG

The point is not for Jasmine and Sukkhon to have any kind of a meaningful interaction the point is to get revenge. they are acting. The scene doesnt work without a second dick involved because Tony is a homo/transphobe and thats is how they are blackmailing him, by staging the pic to embarrass him (I assume if you get Eduardo to help its a similar outcome). How exactly would a picture of him near a vagina be blackmail? That would be bragging rights.

But the bottom line re the transgender content is you can turn it off if you dont want it.

I find the mutually exclusive statements of "Sukkhon is a woman" and "but its not lesbian sex" to be wildly at odds and diametrically opposed.

You can say "I dont like dicks, Id prefer the scene without one" thats preference and thats a perfectly acceptable reason for wanting to avoid the scene.

Framing it as an argument as being.... Im not even sure how this math adds up, about degrading Sukkhon by showing her as a transwoman with a penis just sounds like a lot of "Some of my best friends are....." level of nonsense.

You can't accept Sukkhon as a woman (which she is) and simultaneously NOT accept her as a lesbian (which she also is if you play the lesbian route), it doesnt work. Lesbian's are women who have romantic and sexual relationships with other women, Sukkhon is a woman, she exclusively has foreplay sex with other women, she could be maybe be Bi or Pan, but at this rate ive not seen her sleep with a guy yet or express any real interest outside of flirting there is no evidence that she is anything other than a lesbian.

May 7, 2021
Oh no - I am playing with full trans content - Sukhon won me over after my initial reservations.

In fact I would rather Sukhon helped out rather than Eduardo, as I have no time for him after the way he treated Jasmine previously.
Hmm... Then, I'm not really sure what choice or choices may have blocked you from getting Sukhon to help with the revenge.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes