Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Oh, yes. Jasmine moves in with Yoon and Michelle, forming a happy filthy family. :love: Maybe add Sukkhon as a family friend.;) Zoe, I see as a lover at most, not a partner. I think Jasmine suits Yoon the most. She knows her well, loves her and cares for her the most. She has a lot of experience too, in and outside of the bedroom. :)
I would definitely like to have the option of Yoon/Michelle/Jasmine/Sukkhon as a Sapphic family unit.

But I also liked Andrew (although latest update surprised me when it revealed that he had a thing for Michelle and not Yoon) and the new guy from previous update that works with Yoon - sorry I forget his name but first impression was that he could be a future romantic LI for Yoon.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Ah - that's the bit that I was missing for Sukkhon to help Jasmine. I chose for Jasmine to give Tony money as I did nt want to see Jasmine become a slave. However if I know it is only a short term thing and can then subsequently trigger the choice for Sukkhon to help out, then I will have to bear short period of Jasmine submitting.

But I don't like it. It feels contrary to everything we have seen so far of Jasmine, especially with Jasmine trying to persuade Yoon her self to stand up and be more assertive for what she wants.
I told Tony I give him money. He still treated Jasmine badly. Then on two occasions you could accept Eduardo's help. Once in the apartment complex and he offers Jasmine a ride when she's waiting for the bus. Then she contemplates who to ask for help with Tony, Eduardo or Sukkhon. Mind you, Jasmine had as many dominant as submissive points at that time. Which may or may not play a role. And Jasmine had been pretty friendly with Sukkhon as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Thank you so much, my friend.

By the way, I know I am being obsessed with yellowish sky. From where I am living in, the general temperature is around 30° C. So, I guess it is quite yellowish here compared to most of the western countries. I like the warm colors. Because of it, I guess it will be look like my characters are always waking up at noon or evening. Hehe.. Isn't it?
Or she may have been REALLY drunk and it was late morning/noon when she finally got up! (we are not picky!) :cool:

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The game gets worse with every update. The latest one is jumping the shark big time.

I have no idea what the fuck is going on. The plot(s) is all over the place and WAY to many characters to handle. Its is obvious that the dev is struggling hard with the amount of story lines and characters. Especially with the mediocre translation - that doesnt help. e.g. when you pick to get the money, (with Jasmine) why does that dude still trait her like his slave? Makes no sense at all. There is no difference in the content.

The game needs an overhaul with some restructuring, streamlining and polishing. The foundation is good, but the plot is just a mess.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
The game gets worse with every update. The latest one is jumping the shark big time.

I have no idea what the fuck is going on. The plot(s) is all over the place and WAY to many characters to handle. Its is obvious that the dev is struggling hard with the amount of story lines and characters. Especially with the mediocre translation - that doesnt help. e.g. when you pick to get the money, (with Jasmine) why does that dude still trait her like his slave? Makes no sense at all. There is no difference in the content.

The game needs an overhaul with some restructuring, streamlining and polishing. The foundation is good, but the plot is just a mess.
Hello, thanks for playing. No we are not struggling :) We have written the story so far in our language.

Play the Iceman path. Option will be different. Jasmine will have money in her hand so she will give it right away.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Okay, I am not complaining or blaming anyone but I do feel like I am shaped, restricted, molded here. It is like I can't do what I like I MUST do what they like. I MUST follow what other do! From where I am, I am disciplined to treat the fan like no.1. But even from my standard, I feel like I have to become slave for everyone demand/needs, I must satisfy everyone, if I want to make a game in 2021.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I know I can make a game with just 1-3 characters to have sex with. The locations will be 1-3 at most. I accept some people can even make a great story with 1-2 characters. In this 4-5 months of development, I have nearly 3,000 renders. And I believe if I wan to I can make them

Day 1/ Day2 / Day 3 / Day 4 / Day 5 / Day 6 / Day 7

But If I put dates in order, can you wait till day 68 has dropped just to see her go to club?

I didn't do it because Yoon will not fuck with a stranger in 10 days. She is not just a slut who want to have sex with everyone she has met. So, I have to make some time jump to please some players who want hot scenes. And I fill the gaps between time jump to enrich the back story.

According to my story, if I would give the update in correct day order, everyone will get out of this forum for blue balling them too long. So , to satisfy people, I mean I also like to do it, I have to jump some days.

Yoon is not confident at all. Don't expect to have her sex with someone in a week or two.

If I put dates in order, can you wait till day 68 has dropped just to see her go to club?

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hello, thanks for playing. No we are not struggling :) We have written the story so far in our language.

Play the Iceman path. Option will be different. Jasmine will have money in her hand so she will give it right away.
From my point of view, at least the games is struggling hard. The story is hard to follow and understand. Maybe due to translation, but I dont think that is the only problem.

I dont want to play a specific path that a choice option makes sense. When the choice has no impact, cut it and dont give the player a choice that makes no sense in that situation. That is what I mean with struggle.

For me there is no coherent story that I can follow. Maybe bc of the many viewpoints, maybe bc of the translation or some other reason. I understand that as the creator it is clear what is happening, but I am not alone with my opinion that it is barely understandable.

Oh and I had a bug, when you pic the uncensored transwoman revenge, there is still a censored image.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
No, you are doing fine so far. For your first game. Of course it's not perfect. Of course you can't make everybody happy.
Pope Julius II commissioned Michaelangelo to paint the 12 apostles on the ceiling of the sixtin chaple. He didn't find it inspired enough. So he painted themes from the old testament instead. Now everyone loves it.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018

From my point of view, at least the games is struggling hard. The story is hard to follow and understand. Maybe due to translation, but I dont think that is the only problem.

I dont want to play a specific path that a choice option makes sense. When the choice has no impact, cut it and dont give the player a choice that makes no sense in that situation. That is what I mean with struggle.

For me there is no coherent story that I can follow. Maybe bc of the many viewpoints, maybe bc of the translation or some other reason. I understand that as the creator it is clear what is happening, but I am not alone with my opinion that it is barely understandable.

Oh and I had a bug, when you pic the uncensored transwoman revenge, there is still a censored image.

Reactions: Francis Fleshripper

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
After Choices, you are the creator and developer of this VN, you should continue what you are doing with your stories. You shouldn't have others forcing you to change what you are planning to do. It is too early for me to provide overall feedback(s). Since you have Patreon, you may like to pay more attention to the subscriber(s) of Patreon instead of the non-Patreon in this forum. The main key is to see how well you can deliver your story in VN in your own prefer style.

We all have likes and dislikes, however if we didn't it we would have walked away. I prefer to see you and your team be able to complete this VN in your own story. Keep in mind you cannot satisfy everyone, that is very difficult to do.

Please continue your own style and path of this VN, also work with your team to see if they have any opinion of what may need to be changed. Also get feedback from your Patreon subscriber(s) as well. Most of the players are in F95 may not be Patreon subscribers and didn't invest in your work.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021

That is to let the player know she is in serious trouble. Even though she tried to arrange for money Tony will keep blackmailing if he doesn't get what he wants instantly. You get angry or annoyed or whatever because of it. That is what I want the players to feel. You have to hate Tony because his duty as an actor (if in real life movie) to do is to make you hate him.
Please download the game from itch.io or from my patreon. It is already fixed. I am not a owner of the Original post here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I know I can make a game with just 1-3 characters to have sex with. The locations will be 1-3 at most. I accept some people can even make a great story with 1-2 characters. In this 4-5 months of development, I have nearly 3,000 renders. And I know I can make them

Day 1/ Day2 / Day 3 / Day 4 / Day 5 / Day 6 / Day 7

But If I put dates in order, can you wait till day 69 has dropped just to see her go to club?

I didn't do it because Yoon will not fuck with a stranger in 10 days. She is not just a slut who want to have sex with everyone she has met. So, I have to make some time jump to please some players who want hot scenes. And I fill the gaps between time jump to fill the gaps(back story)

According to my story, if I would give the update in correct day order, everyone will get out of this forum for blue balling them too long. So , to satisfy people, I mean I also like to do it, I have to jump some days.

Yoon is not confident at all. Don't expect to have her sex with someone in a week or two.

If I put dates in order, can you wait till day 69 has dropped just to see her go to club?
Of course you can skip a few days and show a montage of what transpired during the time. What people probably found confusing is the flashback and the following jump back in time which retroactively deleted or changed some events from the time line. :unsure: Frankly, at first it seemed to me like a deus ex machina to remove Joseph. But on the other hand, I wondered why was Michelle asking Yoon whether she liked Joe when she showed no interest in him what so ever. This in effect corrected this and now Michelle acted according to the choices she (the player) has made. So she dropped Joe on her own accord without needing to consult with Yoon. With Joe harrasing Yoon at the party probably serving as the final nail in the coffin.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Okay, I am not complaining or blaming anyone but I do feel like I am shaped, restricted, molded here. It is like I can't do what I like I MUST do what they like. I MUST follow what other do! From where I am, I am disciplined to treat the fan like no.1. But even from my standard, I feel like I have to become slave for everyone demand/needs, I must satisfy everyone, if I want to make a game in 2021.
I'm sorry you feel that way. Speaking from personal experience here, I know that this feeling can be quite crippling for one's creativity and mental state in general, so believe me when I say that this sucks.
Honestly though, sometimes, you just gotta tune out people and do your thing. Will it piss off someone? Probably, yes. Is there a chance it might backfire? Certainly! But what's the alternative? If you were to give into everyone's demands for content etc, it wouldn't be YOUR game anymore. You'd simply be the idiot who does the work for people with certain preferences which may well divert from what YOU want.
And really, that's the whole point of games in general: Tell a story THE DEVELOPER want to tell. Sure, you do get feedback on sites like f95 which can even be of a certain value to the overall game. But at the end of the day, it's still you who calls the shots on plot, characters etc. You just gotta remember that :)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
That is to let the player know she is in serious trouble. Even though she tried to arrange for money Tony will keep blackmailing if he doesn't get what he want instantly. You get angry or annoyed or whatever because of it. That is what I want the players to feel. You have to hate Tony because if his duty as an actor (if in real life movie) to do is to make you hate him.
Please download the game from itch.io or from my patreon. It is already fixed. I am not a owner of the Original post here.
Maybe reach out to the owner, X0R, or put in a ticket to take over the ownership of this forum. I am sure someone from F95 could assist you with that.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
After Choices, you are the creator and developer of this VN, you should continue what you are doing with your stories. You shouldn't have others forcing you to change what you are planning to do. It is too early for me to provide overall feedback(s). Since you have Patreon, you may like to pay more attention to the subscriber(s) of Patreon instead of the non-Patreon in this forum. The main key is to see how well you can deliver your story in VN in your own prefer style.

We all have likes and dislikes, however if we didn't it we would have walked away. I prefer to see you and your team be able to complete this VN in your own story. Keep in mind you cannot satisfy everyone, that is very difficult to do.

Please continue your own style and path of this VN, also work with your team to see if they have any opinion of what may need to be changed. Also get feedback from your Patreon subscriber(s) as well. Most of the players are in F95 may not be Patreon subscribers and didn't invest in your work.

No, you are doing fine so far. For your first game. Of course it's not perfect. Of course you can't make everybody happy.
Pope Julius II commissioned Michaelangelo to paint the 12 apostles on the ceiling of the sixtin chaple. He didn't find it inspired enough. So he painted themes from the old testament instead. Now everyone loves it.
I'm sorry you feel that way. Speaking from personal experience here, I know that this feeling can be quite crippling for one's creativity and mental state in general, so believe me when I say that this sucks.
Honestly though, sometimes, you just gotta tune out people and do your thing. Will it piss off someone? Probably, yes. Is there a chance it might backfire? Certainly! But what's the alternative? If you were to give into everyone's demands for content etc, it wouldn't be YOUR game anymore. You'd simply be the idiot who does the work for people with certain preferences which may well divert from what YOU want.
And really, that's the whole point of games in general: Tell a story THE DEVELOPER want to tell. Sure, you do get feedback on sites like f95 which can even be of a certain value to the overall game. But at the end of the day, it's still you who calls the shots on plot, characters etc. You just gotta remember that :)
Thank you so much for your words my friends.

I want to hear from all the people here, too. So I do care. Most of my patrons come from here and itch.io. So, possible subscribers can be here anywhere. Every feedbacks help. It is just that I kinda have a feeling that I am being watched by some police? But don't worry I'll be fine :) I still have nice guys like you.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
By the way, I like that you try to make the game look and feel like a movie. ;) The flash back with the dog in a different color palette, looking like a dream sequence or a memory. Or the shop scene with Andrew. Or the pervy introductions to new female characters. :sneaky: You know what scene I liked the most? The pillow fight. It was so sweet and lovely. And unexpected. :)

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Thank you. Though I have a very dirty mind, so if my ideas are too far out, just ignore them. :LOL:
No, not the police. Just very enthusiastic fans that eagerly await every update and hang on every bit of news. And who like to dissect every aspect of your game. :ROFLMAO: But just because they find it interesting enough to discuss.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Individual people will have an opinion. They may be right, they may be wrong, and it's their opinion and they are entitled to it. But equally you are entitled NOT to listen to them!!

You have been one of the developers that I have seen most responsive to feedback. That is good in that has encouraged many people to flock firstly to this thread, and secondly to join your Patreon. That is bad if you feel you need to listen to each and every person - YOU DON'T!!

You need to tell the story you want to tell. It would be sensible to get feedback on Discord and from your Patreon's as to what they want to see. But even then you don't need to listen to every single Patreon subscriber. Just be mindful of what the majority of your Patreon subscribers want. You may end up losing some Patreon subscribers who have a different view of the story they want to see, but hopefully you will attract additional Patreon subscribers who like the stories you are telling.

Take feedback with a pinch of salt. Use the constructive and helpful feedback to improve the story, as I have seen you doing previously (you even listened to me when I was confused how a particular story option with Joseph cropped up even though I had chosen different options and tweaked the coding to fix it). But mist importantly ignore the destructive and unhelpful comments - someone just simply telling you "latest update was shit" does nt help anybody.

For some people the story that you want to tell may simply not be what they want, maybe because they are interested in different kinks than those your story covers, or in some cases they just want uninterrupted sex scenes with little storyline linking the scenes. It's ok for those people to try your story and if they don't like it then they can surely find another one on another thread that is more to their liking.

So get feedback from as wide as group as possible, but more important to get feedback from those that are financially contributing as Patreon subscribers, but most importantly of all, stick with what syory you and Stella Ko want to tell!!

I hope that helps.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Feedback is nice so long as it is constructive and it doesn't turn into demands. Do what you want for your story, after all you are the one who created it. :)

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes