Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I expect that a good portion of AC's reaction is about their particular experiences growing up in Myanmar culture, something few of us from other countries can really understand fully.
100% agreement and that is a large part of what attracted me to Free Pass in the first place. That plus word of mouth and how stunning Yoon, and finally how darn cute Yoon was when started playing. She is just a treasure!!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Dragon59

I am sorry this is gonna kinda sound like a TED Talk on D/s please skip on ahead if you are not interested. Ill spare the rest by not doing a quote by quote breakdown, instead addressing one specific aspect, but it seems like we are on a similar page, accepting that everyone who is into D/s has their own unique experience, so im speaking form mine.

I had to laugh when I see you reference Gor with similar... "respect" :ROFLMAO: to my own. People who know me well in the dominant role think its fun to tease me with those books when they are feeling cheeky, because they know how much I dislike them. If you have not read Houseplants of Gor, its a pretty dead on brutal satire of the series.

When I reference lifestyler I am indeed meaning Zoe seems more like a 24/7 dominant who will always be "on" when Yoon is involved, with a firm hand on the wheel so to speak. Where Jasmine feels like a "scener" who takes charge in the bedroom and in certain situations and the rest of the time she's gonna be more girlfriend/wife material. I feel the two can co-exist quite nicely.

Zoe being younger matters not one bit. She has vastly more confidence and drive than Yoon does at this point, shes a perfect fit for Yoon as well.

Not that Zoe cant also fill those roles or that she will be some cold bitch to Yoon, many people think being D means you are an abusive person at worst or a cold hearted person who doesn't love their partner(s) at best, there for the kink of it. Personally there isn't much I wouldn't do for my S partners. Zoe clearly shows tenderness and care for Yoon, shes just frustrated because to her its obvious where Yoon belongs.

24/7 is still living your normal life, doing stuff as partners, there is just a dynamic of one being in charge and one not. A lot of the time Its not unlike a traditional couple dynamic of bygone eras. It's not always what you see on TV or in "documentaries" that focus on the kink aspect of it, showing the S in scandalous clothing (especially when Femdomme F/m dynamic is involved) rather than just two people in a relationship with a bit of a more defined role dynamic. Becuase not all D/s couples are into kinky BDSM, or roleplay etc. I am just as likely to be cuddled up chatting about the day. watching a movie with my subby partners or gaming as anything else.

A not so secret secret of proper D/s is that the S has all the power where as the D has the control and that is how it works when both want the same goal. The D cant do her thing if the S doesnt allow it (unhealthy abusive relationships aside) and the S wants the D to do her thing so she gives up her control. both get what they want and need. I see that in Yoon and Zoe. Zoe cant be Yoon's dominant partner if Yoon doesnt let her, but Yoon also strongly desires to have (at least at this point) someone guiding her, she is constantly internally begging for guidance on what she should do. Zoe, Jasmine and Sukkhon has so far been providing that in their own unique ways.
Thank you for your TED talk. You presented in a very clear way, better than my meanderings.
not for yoon, but you can watch a bbc gangbang at the party.
They show gangbangs on the BBC!?!? Oh, wait...nevermind.
Piper Perri destroyed by BBC meme..jpg

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
View attachment 1367348
Already working on the new version
Total Expected Render - 200
Implemented Events
  • Yoon & Michelle
  • And yes, we have to find out who is the lucky one at the club ;)
  • Free Pass continues...
  • Stay Tuned for more info ;)
---------------------------------
Due to many requests, I have decided that

1) I will put the date back in order.
2) It will remove time-traveling/erasing present events, too.
3) I will add some extra dialogues to make it believable in some aspects.
4) I will simplify some choices by adding cautions.

The downside to doing all those things will be something like "Old save(s) won't work".

If you don't like the idea please let me know in the comment.
You might not have to worry about saves not working. As long as you're not introducing new variables in old scenes, it shouldn't matter. L&P has changed scenes from previous updates for AWAM, and hasn't had problems with saves not working. The only time it mattered was when he introduced a new relationship point variable for a character.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
You might not have to worry about saves not working. As long as you're not introducing new variables in old scenes, it shouldn't matter. L&P has changed scenes from previous updates for AWAM, and hasn't had problems with saves not working. The only time it mattered was when he introduced a new relationship point variable for a character.
I won't add but I guess I will have to delete one or two around the time travel questions. I will let you know.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't quite get what the hell is going on...

My Zoe route has completely fucked up. The only route I look forward to but she's now fucking some other girl. Don't know if I blame her, Yoon constantly runs away. So that route went nowhere, not really interested now she's fucking other people.

I gave up on any sort of thing with Michelle. One minute she's trying to get me to have a threeway with her and her boyfriend on my pure lesbian route and just as Yoon and her start getting close she's banging some blonde guy so that went nowhere.

Last thing I get is a girls night out but Yoon and Jas completely ignore Suk so she leaves.

It's all so fucking weird but not in a good way.

None of my saves have led to anything and every single route on those saves has gone to shit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I won't add but I guess I will have to delete one or two around the time travel questions. I will let you know.
If you feel you need to make changes that require a replay, I would vote for you to go ahead with it. The best games deserve occasional replays to remind one of the beauty of the story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021

My Zoe route has completely fucked up. The only route I look forward to but she's now fucking some other girl. Don't know if I blame her, Yoon constantly runs away. So that route went nowhere, not really interested now she's fucking other people.

I gave up on any sort of thing with Michelle. One minute she's trying to get me to have a threeway with her and her boyfriend on my pure lesbian route and just as Yoon and her start getting close she's banging some blonde guy so that went nowhere.

Last thing I get is a girls night out but Yoon and Jas completely ignore Suk so she leaves.

None of my saves have led to anything and every single route on those saves has gone to shit.
Hello, thanks for playing, my friend. I don't want everything to be okay. I like drama.

Oct 2, 2018

If you follow the route with Zoe there is a sexual scene between her and Yoon that ends in drama, Michelle can break up with her boyfriend and send the blond to the friendzone in my game nothing happened between them other than making me feel a little bad for sending him to the frienzone since the blond was not a bad guy.
and what happened to Sukkhon is understandable since Jasmine went into love mode and anyone being there would feel like a third wheel.

as the dev said, the drama has just begun.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes