Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I don't quite get what the hell is going on...

My Zoe route has completely fucked up. The only route I look forward to but she's now fucking some other girl. Don't know if I blame her, Yoon constantly runs away. So that route went nowhere, not really interested now she's fucking other people.

I gave up on any sort of thing with Michelle. One minute she's trying to get me to have a threeway with her and her boyfriend on my pure lesbian route and just as Yoon and her start getting close she's banging some blonde guy so that went nowhere.

Last thing I get is a girls night out but Yoon and Jas completely ignore Suk so she leaves.

It's all so fucking weird but not in a good way.

None of my saves have led to anything and every single route on those saves has gone to shit.
You should've had a scene with Zoe right after the scene where Michelle gets the dress from Andrew. Maybe you didn't have enough points or selected the one sided attraction choice maybe?

Michelle shouldn't be hooking up with Andrew unless you chose for her to go meet him after he leaves her that dress. My game she's single and Yoon hasn't had the hospital scene with her and Joseph.
Haven't had Suk leave on the night out but my guess is either Yoon or Jasmine's points were too low with her. I ended the night dancing with her and Jas.

Are you playing on hard mode by any chance? I'd restart on easy if you are, you're just going to gate yourself out of scenes like that.

Edit: Ya nevermind Suk left, I just forgot

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If you follow the route with Zoe there is a sexual scene between her and Yoon that ends in drama,
Here's my Zoe journey so far....

Start with all the flirting right at the beginning of the game around the pool, bit of kissing and groping.

Meet up again later with a bit more flirting.

Scene at a party where Zoe goes down on Yoon and they get interrupted.

I then get a "I never talked to Zoe about what I was feeling and now she's dating someone else".

Later on doing the laundry I bump into Zoe and Yoon tries asking what's going on but gets dragged onto a bike and to Zoe's house where her current fuck piece is. Zoe ignores her and takes Yoon to her bedroom where she strips. Bunch of talking happens then Zoe goes down on Yoon again where she shouts out "Zoe I love you" to which Zoe says don't take it so seriously and then Yoon runs off again.

Nothing about that makes it seem like there is any sort of route there. To me it just looks like Zoe wants to hook up and she doesn't care who with.

I wanted Yoon to leave when she saw the other girl there but obviously no choice was given. It seems to me that Zoe is taking advantage of someone who's life has pretty much been turned upside down.

I get no romance vibes from that route at all. I don't mind drama but when I play female protag games I do like to do a bit of self inserting and make choices I would and I wouldn't pursue someone that's fucking someone else. It's not a "three dreaded letters" thing, I just don't like going after people when I don't know where I stand.

When it comes to routes and games where the idea is to pursue certain people for, I assume, a relationship then drama is fine but there needs to be something to gain and I don't see what there is to gain on Zoe's route. There needs to be a carrot at the end of the stick yet with Zoe sleeping around and acting emotionally unavailable it's all stick.

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021

Start with all the flirting right at the beginning of the game around the pool, bit of kissing and groping.

I then get a "I never talked to Zoe about what I was feeling and now she's dating someone else".

Later on doing the laundry I bump into Zoe and Yoon tries asking what's going on but gets dragged onto a bike and to Zoe's house where her current fuck piece is. Zoe ignores her and takes Yoon to her bedroom where she strips. Bunch of talking happens then Zoe goes down on Yoon again where she shouts out "Zoe I love you" to which Zoe says don't take it so seriously and then Yoon runs off again.

Nothing about that makes it seem like there is any sort of route there. To me it just looks like Zoe wants to hook up and she doesn't care who with.

I wanted Yoon to leave when she saw the other girl there but obviously no choice was given. It seems to me that Zoe is taking advantage of someone who's life has pretty much been turned upside down.

I get no romance vibes from that route at all. I don't mind drama but when I play female protag games I do like to do a bit of self inserting and make choices I would and I wouldn't pursue someone that's fucking someone else. It's not a "three dreaded letters" thing, I just don't like going after people when I don't know where I stand.

When it comes to routes and games where the idea is to pursue certain people for, I assume, a relationship then drama is fine but there needs to be something to gain and I don't see what there is to gain on Zoe's route. There needs to be a carrot at the end of the stick yet with Zoe sleeping around and acting emotionally unavailable it's all stick.
If I was Yoon, I'll be angry with Zoe. I sacrificed everything "EVERYTHING" just to know something from her. I suddenly slip my words "I love you Zoe". To make sure, I say it again. Maybe I slipped those words because I am on climax and I used to say it with my partner. It came up as involuntary movement which has turned into voluntary. I am a bit fed up with my cold husband, Daniel. I don't even have a child at age of 34. I barely see his face during these years. I don't know why are we together anymore. I have never been with anyone other than Daniel. So, in my knowledge, love and sex are related, at least till now. So, I risk myself confirming if Zoe loves me. If she doesn't, I am gonna learn a lesson or two. I may ask her or my friend or even myself what is love and sex? But it is sad that Zoe is uncertain. Or she just want to have sex which I have no idea growing up being brainwashed that I only tend to have sex only with my legal-binded partner.

If you feel that way... Zoe has done her job as a character, actress( if this is a movie)

What will happen?

To avoid spoiler*

I may wait her next move. This time, no more dragging to her house with a mouth sealed. I am not that cheap if Zoe thinks that way.

Even if she comes up with "I don't love you Yoon". I will be glad to know. I will decide what to do next. Is my love on Zoe one-sided? Or are we just some guests to each other in our life. Are we just the lines crossing at some point?

vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
Seriously, After Choices, trust your own judgement - this game's good because you know what you're doing, and you know your characters best, and loads of people will ask for their own specific niche preference to happen but when it'd distort the plot or your need to crowbar it in it'd make the game worse. Keep going, you're doing a good job

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Seriously, After Choices, trust your own judgement - this game's good because you know what you're doing, and you know your characters best, and loads of people will ask for their own specific niche preference to happen but when it'd distort the plot or your need to crowbar it in it'd make the game worse. Keep going, you're doing a good job
Nobody has asked for any preferences.

Nobody has asked for a single change at all.

The conversation was about Zoe's lesbian route, a route already in the game.

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Nobody has asked for any preferences.

Nobody has asked for a single change at all.

The conversation was about Zoe's lesbian route, a route already in the game.
Come on guys, on my side, Language make me have some difficulties while connecting with you. I love each one of you even if there is someone who only say hate things about game. I do not mean you are saying it either. I may use wrong tone sometime. In my language, I believe I can talk with million of tones that will make us good friends for a lifetime.

I know this is a serious job for me. But for you, the players, it is just a visual novel/ game. I don't want anyone of you getting into arguments because of what I have created. It's like I am making a weapon for people.

I want you to know no matter what, I was taught and raised to love, accept everyone around me. I failed sometime but you all have something for me to love you.

Disclaimer again: I am not blaming anyone or any action. I am just talking about myself.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I respect the dev but this story went off the rails in the last two updates. I'm not sure if they felt rushed to finish it (or became bored with it) but it went from a very good wife corruption story to a story where decisions don't really matter. It also passes about 3 months of time in a single update after the previous entirety of the story was a few days.

These things seem far too common with devs and I'm not sure why it happens beyond boredom with the story. Sometimes the fans can ask for something so much that it steers the dev but I don't see why that would be hard to ignore, especially when the dev isn't milking/scamming people like some other devs/titles clearly do. This dev releases updates on a decent schedule, etc. If fans want or don't want something, too bad. Make the story you want to make.

It just went from a story I kept my saves for to one I really don't care to continue. The quality seems to have disappeared. Again, nothing personal against the dev.

• Red Heart
Oct 2, 2018

I understand you now, i thought that you weren't getting the scene.

I think it would be a matter of perspective, for me Yoon and Zoe barely know each other, even if they have a physical attraction, they still need time to develop an emotional one, Yoon comes from a culture that believes that these could not be separated, so now that she understands that they can be separated, she will need time to see if what she felt was just physical attraction, or if it could be love, since we control Yoon I guess we can decide which one.

Zoe also needs this time and to me there are clues that she may have feelings for Yoon, because if she just wanted to hook up she wouldn't be with someone who looks like Yoon, nor would she have stopped talking to michelle, or she wouldn't have treated her so coldly in the laundry either to me these are the actions of a "wounded" person.

What I hope is that after everything is cleared up and if this romance develops, that they show us what would be the implications of being with someone older who has just started to adapt to a new culture with a totally different personality than yours after all Yoon is very calm, serious and conservative, and not only that, but this person also happens to be your friend's mother.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
It isn't on by default, there's a dialogue box to enable or disable it and then a button in the top right corner, right beside your character portrait, to toggle it while you're playing. My guess is you accidently hit the button
I'm pretty sure that in the course of the game there will be concrete decisions where you can choose whether you want to have full lesbian mode or not. the same goes for trans content.

So, I could choose what I want. Nothing is imposed

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Sooner or later we will have to choose anyway. I am sure we cannot have all the LI at once. I love that. It promotes replayability.

I would also suggest doing it the same way as with Jasmine and Sukkhon. So that the LI, for which we haven´t decided, maybe then become sexually active with others. As in real life too. So they´re are not completely out of the running and we can still enjoy them. But don't overdo it. There should allways be motivation to play the other routes at some point (y)

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Sooner or later we will have to choose anyway. I am sure we cannot have all the LI at once. I love that. It promotes replayability.

I would also suggest doing it the same way with some of them the same as with Jasmine and Sukkhon. So that the LI, for which one has not decided, maybe then become sexually active with others. As in real life too. So they´re are not completely out of the running and we can still enjoy them. But don't overdo it. There should allways be motivation to play the other routes at some point (y)
Thanks, my friend. Jasmine is quite a jealous type when it comes to Yoon. But if Sukkhon and she has a good thing, who knows, things can be different over an argument.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Thanks, my friend. Jasmine is quite a jealous type when it comes to Yoon. But if Sukkhon and she has a good thing, who knows, things can be different over an argument.
With pleasure. There are countless possibilities how the stories can develop. :love:

I just wanted to suggest that not all sex needs to be exclusive to the MC. It would be just great to see what else is going on on the side. That's what I miss in pretty much every erotic game. Almost without exception, they are focused solely on the MC. Of course the focus should clearly be on the MC. But a little variety and side content never hurts. :cool:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
With pleasure. There are countless possibilities how the stories can develop. :love:

I just wanted to suggest that not all sex needs to be exclusive to the MC. It would be just great to see what else is going on on the side. That's what I miss in pretty much every erotic game. Almost without exception, they are focused solely on the MC. Of course the focus should clearly be on the MC. But a little variety and side content never hurts. :cool:
Don't worry about that. It is my style as you know that ;) And seems like you have a huge knowledge about NTR. So, may I ask you a question, Sir?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IT IS NTR. Right? Teach me if I am wrong.

Reactions: free pass fans2021

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Don't worry about that. It is my style as you know that ;) And seems like you have a huge knowledge about NTR. So, may I ask you a question, Sir?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IT IS NTR. Right? Teach me if I am wrong.
Yes, I once researched the topic in detail. Because this always leads to arguments. Actually Jeff Steel, one of MrDots development team, helped me a lot with it. Because I didn't understand requirement 3 either, in the past. Originally I even registered in this forum to settle this dispute. I've since given up on that.

In this forum, NTR is generally explained incorrectly, as I have since found out. Here it is already considered an NTR if a LI has sex with someone other than the MC. I have no idea who wrote this nonsense. But unfortunately many things are strange in this forum.

I strongly assume that facepalms and teachings will be hailing here again. But I'm used to that. That has not bothered me for a long time. Anyone who really researches it on his/her won in detail will quickly notice that I am very well right.

---

I prefer to use the true definition of the NTR, which is Netori and Netorare. The letters NTR come from these words, they are no coincidence. But i have given up explaining this to the forum. People simple don't want to know

Netorare: The partner is being stolen away from someone in a steady relationship. (being the victim of NTR)
Netori: Someone him/herself steals the partner from someone in steady realtionship (being the culpit of NTR)

In essence, both things are the same. They differed only in the victim-perpetrator perspective. The MC does not necessarily have to be the culpit or victim. The gender also plays no role. It can be anyone in the game , provided that the prerequisites are met.

In order for NTR to really be NTR, 3 prerequisites must be met:

1. there must be a relationship. Relationship is enough, it doesn't necessarily have to be a marriage. On the other hand, LI alone is not enough

2. cheating has to take place. At least one of the partners must have sex with someone else without the partner's consent. If the partner agrees, it is sharing, not cheating

3. the cheater needs to be "taken away" from the raltionship

The third point is the most difficult. And also the most misunderstood: what does "being taken away" mean?

That means a lot. It can be the actual breakup of the relationship. Or else, the relationship is still going, but there is no more sex because the cheater takes refuge in the arms of the lover. In any case, the fraud must have a negative effect on the actual relationship.

Now to your question:
If a woman who actually belongs to her parents and is only allowed to have sex with their consent, but then lets herself be seduced and finds herself in the arms of someone else, I would actually be called "being taken away". And so all the requirements are met: that is actually NTR.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes