KyawPhyo

Jun 18, 2021
Why? The developer is from Myanmar.
EDIT: The fact that the protagonist is Asian and not fetishized for being such, the fact that it is written by someone who comes from the culture was one reason I gave it a chance.

Glad I did.
I am a Burmese,too. That's why i was just surprised by that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dragon59

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Most of them are just fan art ideas, my friend. But the one exception was that the runaway bride is the basic concept of the new event. But of course, the runaway bride is not Yoon.
OK. Fair enough. I thought you did them just for fun initially. When you confirmed that one event will be in the game I got intrigued.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Making a game for Lesbian fans is hard.
Making a game with a trans woman is harder.
Keeping the interaction with players is the next level.
Hm, not really... :) Render a hot chick and call her MC. Render another. Now render them in a sexy scene together. Add some dialogue to spice it up, eg. "Fuck me, mommy! Cum for mommy!". And you're done. :ROFLMAO:
Then repeat and make another game. :)
But seriously, you're doing well on all three accounts. :)

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Hell, you could discard of pictures entirely and just write a "choose your own adventure" style of game. There's a saying that the brain is the biggest sex organ. :) The downside is you probably won't attract as many people.

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
For those who like Sukkhon, I am recommending a unique Thai Drama Series in which MC is a beautiful trans woman. The series name is . To cut a long story short, she hates her father who hates trans women so much. She decided to come back and seduce her father as a revenge. On the other hand, she has a romance interest on her Uncle who is already married. :'(
Seriously, is it not just a trans drama, but also an incest drama? And let me ask, will she really get her father to bed? :eek::ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Lol. It looks like I finally got my first personal hater. A certain "Cavpal" seems to have subscribed to me and gives me facepalms at every opportunity. :LOL:

Well, if it makes him happy. As far as I am concerned, he can collect all the NTR haters in the whole forum to give me 500 faceplams every day for every post. I don't care. This does not change my opinion :cool:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Seriously, is it not just a trans drama, but also an incest drama? And let me ask, will she really get her father to bed? :eek::ROFLMAO:
Only one way to find out ;) But obviously, it is one of the main reasons why she came back to Thailand from London. But there are some twists I shouldn't spoil you :D

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I haven't had much time to write my opinion on the latest update, so I'll do it now.

What I liked the most: The scene between Yoon and Zoe and Jasmine using a vibrator on Yoon while Sukkohn watched. This was nice. :p

What intrigued me (and I liked it in a way): Jasmine's boyfriend's attempted blackmail. I fucking hate that guy. lol

What "disappointed" me personally: That there is still practically no romance between Michelle and Yoon. So far, Michelle's stories have been totally on the straight path and there has been no romance between them. But I insist that it is only personal taste.

What I didn't like: The scene between Jasmine and Sukkhon. I'm not saying it's bad or much less, it just wasn't much to my liking. Sukkhon is a character that I love and the way she treated Jamsine's boyfriend was very badass. But, in my case, I don't see Sukkhon as a love interest for either Jasmine or Yoon. Basically because I'm playing for Jasmine and Yoon to be together eventually and I try to make no points between Sukkhon and Jas. But like I said, it's personal taste. It wasn't a deal breaker for me either. I just hope to have some good romance between Jas and Yoon soon without the intervention of Sukkhon. Just Jas and Yoon. I mean, the three of them going out for a drink or to have fun is great, it's fun, and all three of them have good chemistry. But romantically, I'm only interested in Jas and Yoon together.

That said, I want to make another comment. I have detached myself a bit from the thread and I do not know how much has been said about this. So, sorry if I'm repeating something that has already been discussed.
I love the work that is being done with Free Pass. But I think it's wise to keep something in mind: Don't bite off more than you can chew. I don't know if it's my feeling, but I feel like there is more and more story derivation and stories that feel secondary rather than a genuine progression of the main story with Yoon. I have read some comment talking about this. I mean, the game for several updates has the tag of "multiple protagonist". Making decisions for Jasmine and Michelle. And I'm happy with it. Being able to choose for Jas and Michelle. Still, until now, Yoon still feels like the main female protagonist. Which is positive. But I'm afraid at some point, the game will seem more like Jas and Michelle's story than Yoon's.

Even so, these details do not prevent me from enjoying the game very much. They are just small points that I wanted to make and as always, make it clear that despite these details, the game has fascinated me.

As always, my best wishes with the development of this great game!

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hey friends, I have done reordering/ editing/ polishing the whole game from start to end. Now, I only have 50 new renders (Expectation = 200) and I also don't want the new players to play the current old version anymore. So, I guess I will release the game again as a minor update with no new render. Luckily, old saves are still compatible but I would recommend playing the game again from Day 3.
2480.png

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I haven't had much time to write my opinion on the latest update, so I'll do it now.

What I liked the most: The scene between Yoon and Zoe and Jasmine using a vibrator on Yoon while Sukkohn watched. This was nice. :p

What intrigued me (and I liked it in a way): Jasmine's boyfriend's attempted blackmail. I fucking hate that guy. lol

What "disappointed" me personally: That there is still practically no romance between Michelle and Yoon. So far, Michelle's stories have been totally on the straight path and there has been no romance between them. But I insist that it is only personal taste.

What I didn't like: The scene between Jasmine and Sukkhon. I'm not saying it's bad or much less, it just wasn't much to my liking. Sukkhon is a character that I love and the way she treated Jamsine's boyfriend was very badass. But, in my case, I don't see Sukkhon as a love interest for either Jasmine or Yoon. Basically because I'm playing for Jasmine and Yoon to be together eventually and I try to make no points between Sukkhon and Jas. But like I said, it's personal taste. It wasn't a deal breaker for me either. I just hope to have some good romance between Jas and Yoon soon without the intervention of Sukkhon. Just Jas and Yoon. I mean, the three of them going out for a drink or to have fun is great, it's fun, and all three of them have good chemistry. But romantically, I'm only interested in Jas and Yoon together.

That said, I want to make another comment. I have detached myself a bit from the thread and I do not know how much has been said about this. So, sorry if I'm repeating something that has already been discussed.
I love the work that is being done with Free Pass. But I think it's wise to keep something in mind: Don't bite off more than you can chew. I don't know if it's my feeling, but I feel like there is more and more story derivation and stories that feel secondary rather than a genuine progression of the main story with Yoon. I have read some comment talking about this. I mean, the game for several updates has the tag of "multiple protagonist". Making decisions for Jasmine and Michelle. And I'm happy with it. Being able to choose for Jas and Michelle. Still, until now, Yoon still feels like the main female protagonist. Which is positive. But I'm afraid at some point, the game will seem more like Jas and Michelle's story than Yoon's.

Even so, these details do not prevent me from enjoying the game very much. They are just small points that I wanted to make and as always, make it clear that despite these details, the game has fascinated me.

I don't think anyone here will rip your head off. What you write is well-formulated, constructive criticism. That's okay in terms of form. (y)

And the game will have many routes, this is due to the large number of LI's. Logical that not everyone likes everything. And it is also logical that the developer must set priorities there and cannot develop everything at the same time. Of course, not everyone likes every type of content. Everyone has their personal preferences, where they are just waiting for it to continue at some point. You just have to be patient a little longer. I'm sure it will pay off in the end.

Jul 29, 2021
Hey friends, I have done reordering/ editing/ polishing the whole game from start to end. Now, I only have 50 new renders (Expectation = 200) and I also don't want the new players to play the current old version anymore. So, I guess I will release the game again as a minor update with no new render. Luckily, old saves are still compatible but I would recommend playing the game again from Day 3.
View attachment 1374708
Again, play from the beginning. Now that the story is flowing, some new renderings and additional dialogue can be found to make the story more reasonable. Great work, a big step up from the last version and now looks like it's working on the main line.

Some suggestions -- (These are not necessary, or even necessary in the short term, some of the issues are for later)

- In some sex scenes, the animation frequency is too fast, can we reduce the speed to make it more realistic

- There is a possibility in the future to add a character's head or portrait to the score panel to make it more refined

- Can develop the gallery, version 04 I like to save the pictures, a total of more than 40 pages. (Early development is not recommended, some players will lose a lot of fun)

-- I hope there will be more details in the sex scene, including different poses, interesting clothes, seductive expressions, appropriate dialogue, etc., to enhance the texture of the game.

You u have done a great job and hopefully there will be further development for the characters that are already in the story.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Again, play from the beginning. Now that the story is flowing, some new renderings and additional dialogue can be found to make the story more reasonable. Great work, a big step up from the last version and now looks like it's working on the main line.

Some suggestions -- (These are not necessary, or even necessary in the short term, some of the issues are for later)

- In some sex scenes, the animation frequency is too fast, can we reduce the speed to make it more realistic

- There is a possibility in the future to add a character's head or portrait to the score panel to make it more refined

- Can develop the gallery, version 04 I like to save the pictures, a total of more than 40 pages. (Early development is not recommended, some players will lose a lot of fun)

-- I hope there will be more details in the sex scene, including different poses, interesting clothes, seductive expressions, appropriate dialogue, etc., to enhance the texture of the game.

You u have done a great job and hopefully there will be further development for the characters that are already in the story.

With the dots, i already came up with the idea. especially when you have paused for a while, it sometimes takes forever to remember which character is behind which name.

I would refuse the gallery. At first glance it might seem like a fine thing. However, educates them to be lazy. Then you try to unlock everything as possible, but only click through without getting involved in the story. I think it would destroy the feel of the game. Above all, it eats up massive resources. it would slow down the development of the game.

Your last point will come true anyway. There will still be plenty of diaries and sex. Guaranteed in different poses and clothes :love:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021

Yoon and Jas are my favorite pairing. Though a potential threesome Yoon, Jas and Sukkhon is exciting too. Or Yoon, Michelle and Jas. Which has to be my second favorite option, if it becomes available.
As for seeing other characters' point of view, I think it's in line with the game's movie / TV show like feel when you get a "in the meantime / meanwhile" scene showing what's happening elsewhere. And it helps to flesh out the characters more too. From a gaming perspective think of it as "the npc's ai doesn't stop when it player isn't around". :LOL:
I agree that it's an ambitious project. The devs didn't stop at pretty girls in arousing scenes. They are working hard trying to create believable characters and interesting plots. Not to speak of the whole presentation. The attempt to replicate a movie like experience in an independent vn game is bold and rather new.
Fingers crossed that the devs don't burn out before finishing the game.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 1374708
Should I hold off replaying the game until the overhaul is done?

Jul 6, 2021
View attachment 1374708
No way to start from there as I save over every time and the autos won't go back that far. Still glad old ones work. This far along I usually drop a game if they don't. I've even dropped patronage for that.

Jul 29, 2021
With the dots, i already came up with the idea. especially when you have paused for a while, it sometimes takes forever to remember which character is behind which name.

I would refuse the gallery. At first glance it might seem like a fine thing. However, educates them to be lazy. Then you try to unlock everything as possible, but only click through without getting involved in the story. I think it would destroy the feel of the game. Above all, it eats up massive resources. it would slow down the development of the game.

Your last point will come true anyway. There will still be plenty of diaries and sex. Guaranteed in different poses and clothes :love:
That's true, so I don't think a gallery is necessary right now, or in the future just to put some artwork from fan art there.

I recently looked for games in similar genres to compare, and Yoon's story ideas and characters are undoubtedly the best, but it seems that the sex scenes are a bit unnatural and too short. This could be the key to further improving the game.

• Red Heart
Jul 29, 2021
Yoon and Jas are my favorite pairing. Though a potential threesome Yoon, Jas and Sukkhon is exciting too. Or Yoon, Michelle and Jas. Which has to be my second favorite option, if it becomes available.
As for seeing other characters' point of view, I think it's in line with the game's movie / TV show like feel when you get a "in the meantime / meanwhile" scene showing what's happening elsewhere. And it helps to flesh out the characters more too. From a gaming perspective think of it as "the npc's ai doesn't stop when it player isn't around". :LOL:
I agree that it's an ambitious project. The devs didn't stop at pretty girls in arousing scenes. They are working hard trying to create believable characters and interesting plots. Not to speak of the whole presentation. The attempt to replicate a movie like experience in an independent vn game is bold and rather new.
Fingers crossed that the devs don't burn out before finishing the game.
Friend, I actually really like NPC to be able to act, and things happen at the same time, and things change when we make choices.

But that might mean doing it from Daniel's point of view, and a lot of work.

I don't think it's necessary. It's fine now.

• Red Heart

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Friend, I actually really like NPC to be able to act, and things happen at the same time, and things change when we make choices.

But that might mean doing it from Daniel's point of view, and a lot of work.

I don't think it's necessary. It's fine now.
That's what I meant. ;) I was advocating for keeping the already existing points of view in the game and how they make the game better / more interesting. :) Daniel's point of view I'm not particularly interested in. Although, you can play the scene in the club from his perspective. ;)

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes