Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
i don't get it, when i played from Daniel perspective he can see Yoon doing something with a guy upstair, but when i played from Yoon perspective she didn't go upstair, she just dance and that's it. What did i do wrong?

Reactions: After Choices

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
i don't get it, when i played from Daniel perspective he can see Yoon doing something with a guy upstair, but when i played from Yoon perspective she didn't go upstair, she just dance and that's it. What did i do wrong?
You didn't do anything wrong, that scene only shows from Daniel's perspective. If you read the dialogue then you'll notice Yoon's side of the scene ends as they're going up to the DJ booth. Pretty sure it was done that way to communicate that Yoon is pretty well black out drunk at this point. You're going to need to wait until at least the next version to see it from Yoon's perspective.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
So through Daniel's eyes we see? drunk/horny Yoon fuck horny dog dj from house party. And now whats next? a)Yoon feeling guilty cuts her wrists and game over? b)Yoon after tasting the candy turns into a cum slut? c)Yoon feels guilty for acting as a horny bitch but its already in the past, cant do anything about it, and go on living and feeling guilty for being a horny bitch?

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2021
I want to see her become a total slut in both front and back holes. Hey, he gave her a "free pass." She ends up willing to fuck any human pretty much. The student, the guitar guy, her female friends (not sukkhon for those of us with futa disabled.) Hell, let her meet random guys elsewhere and walk up and say "let's fuck."

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I haven't had much time to write my opinion on the latest update, so I'll do it now.

What I liked the most: The scene between Yoon and Zoe and Jasmine using a vibrator on Yoon while Sukkohn watched. This was nice. :p

What intrigued me (and I liked it in a way): Jasmine's boyfriend's attempted blackmail. I fucking hate that guy. lol

What "disappointed" me personally: That there is still practically no romance between Michelle and Yoon. So far, Michelle's stories have been totally on the straight path and there has been no romance between them. But I insist that it is only personal taste.

What I didn't like: The scene between Jasmine and Sukkhon. I'm not saying it's bad or much less, it just wasn't much to my liking. Sukkhon is a character that I love and the way she treated Jamsine's boyfriend was very badass. But, in my case, I don't see Sukkhon as a love interest for either Jasmine or Yoon. Basically because I'm playing for Jasmine and Yoon to be together eventually and I try to make no points between Sukkhon and Jas. But like I said, it's personal taste. It wasn't a deal breaker for me either. I just hope to have some good romance between Jas and Yoon soon without the intervention of Sukkhon. Just Jas and Yoon. I mean, the three of them going out for a drink or to have fun is great, it's fun, and all three of them have good chemistry. But romantically, I'm only interested in Jas and Yoon together.

That said, I want to make another comment. I have detached myself a bit from the thread and I do not know how much has been said about this. So, sorry if I'm repeating something that has already been discussed.
I love the work that is being done with Free Pass. But I think it's wise to keep something in mind: Don't bite off more than you can chew. I don't know if it's my feeling, but I feel like there is more and more story derivation and stories that feel secondary rather than a genuine progression of the main story with Yoon. I have read some comment talking about this. I mean, the game for several updates has the tag of "multiple protagonist". Making decisions for Jasmine and Michelle. And I'm happy with it. Being able to choose for Jas and Michelle. Still, until now, Yoon still feels like the main female protagonist. Which is positive. But I'm afraid at some point, the game will seem more like Jas and Michelle's story than Yoon's.

Even so, these details do not prevent me from enjoying the game very much. They are just small points that I wanted to make and as always, make it clear that despite these details, the game has fascinated me.

As always, my best wishes with the development of this great game!
Thank you so much for your feedback, my friend. It is a rich one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Havenless_

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
With the dots, i already came up with the idea. especially when you have paused for a while, it sometimes takes forever to remember which character is behind which name.
- There is a possibility in the future to add a character's head or portrait to the score panel to make it more refined
Here, I've made a more reliable, scroll-able new stats table. Hopefully, things get more organized. I tried adding the respective portraits next to the points, it takes too much space (Longer List). So, I may create a character sheet instead, in the future.

VB5505

Apr 28, 2019
  • Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I see a tattoo level. Whose route(s) do I need to play to get Yoon to have some tattoos?
On day 2, at the car parking, after coming back from shopping, Yoon should drive the car and she will hit a mobster called Iceman's car. The event is called "Incidence with Iceman".

Thanks for playing. Have a nice day.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I want to see her become a total slut in both front and back holes. Hey, he gave her a "free pass." She ends up willing to fuck any human pretty much. The student, the guitar guy, her female friends (not sukkhon for those of us with futa disabled.) Hell, let her meet random guys elsewhere and walk up and say "let's fuck."
Well, i'm not the developer. I don't know the detailed plans. But the way I think I can assess the style of the game so far, I don't think it will be that extreme. The game is very story-driven. And that will also be reflected in the routes. I can already imagine that there will actually be a slut routes. But the game will probably not amount to a man's harem.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Well, i'm not the developer. I don't know the detailed plans. But the way I think I can assess the style of the game so far, I don't think it will be that extreme. The game is very story-driven. And that will also be reflected in the routes. I can already imagine that there will actually be a slut routes. But the game will probably not amount to a man's harem.
Started a new game making all Good Wife choices, missed pool content, house party, sex scene at Jas's place with Sukkhon and Yoon still fuck with DJ at club.In the begining i wanted to play as an erotic VN, MC making love not sex with characters but now seems to me very difficult for the player not to take the slut route. Just another fap material game

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Started a new game making all Good Wife choices, missed pool content, house party, sex scene at Jas's place with Sukkhon and Yoon still fuck with DJ at club.In the begining i wanted to play as an erotic VN, MC making love not sex with characters but now seems to me very difficult for the player not to take the slut route. Just another fap material game
To be fair, the game is called Free Pass. And while Yoon may have been a loyal, faithful wife, it's not like they now have a happy marriage, especially now that we know Daniel kinda cheated on his previous wife, so it's not implausible he's betraying our dear Yoon.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
First of all the game is far from finished. And whether it is planned that there will be a pure faithful route I don´t know. However, the title "free pass" = open relationship, should be familiar to you. And you will have to accept that other characters in the game have sex too, not just Yoon.

So far there is not very much sex in the game. And Yoon by no means jumps up on eyeryone. You seem to have a very strange idea of what a "slut" is. The game is also very story-driven. By pure fap material I mean something else. Honestly, i'm not sure if we played the same game right now.

Incidentally, it is not at all clear whether Yoon was actually in bed with someone after the club. That will only be established in the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
To be fair, the game is called Free Pass. And while Yoon may have been a loyal, faithful wife, it's not like they now have a happy marriage, especially now that we know Daniel kinda cheated on his previous wife, so it's not implausible he's betraying our dear Yoon.
Hey, going back to my 1st comment i choose Ty, i find him along Sukkhon the coolest characters so far. Yoon hasnt had sex for 3 years? and definitely not in a happy marriage understand she needs to have some fun but i'd prefer not to be drunk and Ty instead of <hornydog DJ> for her first time [EDIT. dont know devs plans but i'd like Yoon to wake up happy, excited and not possibly regret it]

Last edited:

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
First of all the game is far from finished. And whether it is planned that there will be a pure faithful route I don´t know. However, the title "free pass" = open relationship, should be familiar to you. And you will have to accept that other characters in the game have sex too, not just Yoon.

So far there is not very much sex in the game. And Yoon by no means jumps up on eyeryone. You seem to have a very strange idea of what a "slut" is. The game is also very story-driven. By pure fap material I mean something else. Honestly, i'm not sure if we played the same game right now.

Incidentally, it is not at all clear whether Yoon was actually in bed with someone after the club. That will only be established in the next update.
What open relationship means to you, something like TAC, the wife fuck countles men,women and dildos or find some special attractive people and make love with them? The games MC is female < MC making love not sex with characters > of course i mean Yoon and of course there will be some sex scenes between the side characters like Jas with Ed for Revenge. Yeah if you compare with Tac not much sex, Josh dry humpin Michelle, Zoe with Yoon and the twins bang at the party, Josh handjob, Zoe with Yoon again in v4 Yoon with Sukkhon and Jas at her place and finally sex at the club with DJ THROUGH DANIEL's EYES or you played the lesbian route and spent the night with Jas?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
What open relationship means to you, something like TAC, the wife fuck countles men,women and dildos or find some special attractive people and make love with them? The games MC is female < MC making love not sex with characters > of course i mean Yoon and of course there will be some sex scenes between the side characters like Jas with Ed for Revenge. Yeah if you compare with Tac not much sex, Josh dry humpin Michelle, Zoe with Yoon and the twins bang at the party, Josh handjob, Zoe with Yoon again in v4 Yoon with Sukkhon and Jas at her place and finally sex at the club with DJ THROUGH DANIEL's EYES or you played the lesbian route and spent the night with Jas?
I currently don't even know what TAC is. You are welcome to enlighten me.

"Making love, not sex", what' does that mean?

An open relationship only means that there is a steady couple, but the partners agree that their pattner also have sex with others. No more and no less. Whether these are unique things or whether there are actually affairs is a completely different matter.

And so far, no matter which route you play, Yoon won't jump on anything that isn't on the trees at three. And as for the DJ. As far as I know, when we play from Daniel's perspective, all we can see is that Yoon goes upstairs with him. If we play from Yoon's point of view, the scene is played out while dancing and she wakes up in bed the next day. So we don't even know whether she really had sex or not. So, she's definitely not a slut.

Other people in the game are also sexually active, that's right. But these are separate scenes that have nothing to do with Yoon. Where is the problem with that?

I'm sorry. But I think you are hopelessly overwhelmed with the game.

Last edited:

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
I currently don't even know what TAC is. You are welcome to enlighten me.

"Making love, not sex", what' does that mean?

An open relationship only means that there is a steady couple, but the partners agree that their pattner also have sex with others. No more and no less. Whether these are unique things or whether there are actually affairs is a completely different matter.

And so far, no matter which route you play, Yoon won't jump on anything that isn't on the trees at three. And as for the DJ. As far as I know, when we play from Daniel's perspective, all we can see is that Yoon goes upstairs with him. If we play from Yoon's point of view, the scene is played out while dancing and she wakes up in bed the next day. So we don't even know whether she really had sex or not. So, she's definitely not a slut.

Other people in the game are also sexually active, that's right. But these are separate scenes that have nothing to do with Yoon. Where is the problem with that?

I'm sorry. But I think you are hopelessly overwhelmed with the game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-ch-13-sunday-mircom3d.7192/

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Seems pretty clear she sucked the DJ's dick and got fucked by him on Daniel's path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kaze32
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes