lkjfedasl

Jan 1, 2021
what is this scene with sex scene with Sukkhon and Jas. Is it just the vibrator scene or did I miss something?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Seems pretty clear she sucked the DJ's dick and got fucked by him on Daniel's path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's the problem of this story-telling with flash forwards/flashbacks and different POV.

On Yoon's POV you can reject the DJ (not even talking about the pure lesbian mode) and then she wakes up in the morning without us knowing what she did. I don't think she would do something with him in that case, even dead drunk. Would Jas even let her ?

On Daniel's POV (you can't play both in the same PT), if it's really Yoon on the phone, it would deprive us of our control on the MC (Yoon)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That's the problem of this story-telling with flash forwards/flashbacks and different POV.

On Yoon's POV you can reject the DJ (not even talking about the pure lesbian mode) and then she wakes up in the morning without us knowing what she did. I don't think she would do something with him in that case, even dead drunk. Would Jas even let her ?

On Daniel's POV (you can't play both in the same PT), if it's really Yoon on the phone, it would deprive us of our control on the MC (Yoon)
Unless it's changed with .402, there wasn't supposed to be new content so I didn't bother to check, there's no rejecting the DJ. You can choose not to flirt with him but the last thing Yoon says before the screen goes black suggests that she's going up to the booth with him. I even did another playthrough where I skipped the party and even if it's Yoon's first meeting with the DJ she ends up in his booth on either her or Daniel's path

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Unless it's changed with .402, there wasn't supposed to be new content so I didn't bother to check, there's no rejecting the DJ. You can choose not to flirt with him but the last thing Yoon says before the screen goes black suggests that she's going up to the booth with him. I even did another playthrough where I skipped the party and even if it's Yoon's first meeting with the DJ she ends up in his booth on either her or Daniel's path
Not on my PT (.401) : Sukkhon left saying she's suffocating seeing couples, leaving Yoon and Jas alone on the dancefloor. But Yoon wants to follow Sukkhon and Jas accepts. Then unknown voice saying "let's have some more". After that, blackout and Yoon wakes up in her bed

And what about the pure lesbian mode ? It wouldn't be ok for Yoon to fuck the DJ even if the player doesn't see it

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Not on my PT (.401) : Sukkhon left saying she's suffocating seeing couples, leaving Yoon and Jas alone on the dancefloor. But Yoon wants to follow Sukkhon and Jas accepts. Then unknown voice saying "let's have some more". After that, blackout and Yoon wakes up in her bed

And what about the pure lesbian mode ? It wouldn't be ok for Yoon to fuck the DJ even if the player doesn't see it
If you aren't on the DJ's path then of course you don't sleep with him. I was saying there's no rejecting him after you accept his dance.
Pure lesbian mode doesn't prevent you from making straight choices. It just prevents you from seeing the dick on the screen as a result of those choices. Michelle can still give her virginity to Joseph on pure lesbian mode but the entire sex scene gets skipped with a black screen if you do. When Michelle is getting the story about Daniel from her actual birth mom the sex scenes get skipped with pure lesbian mode on. That's all the mode does, even with pure lesbian mode on you still have to avoid male encounters if you don't want Yoon hooking up or flirting with guys.

Reactions: damnedfrog

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If you aren't on the DJ's path then of course you don't sleep with him. I was saying there's no rejecting him after you accept his dance.
And I was saying you can reject him from the start. So if we play Daniel's POV, it's like we choose for Yoon to accept the DJ's advances. But we know it only if we play Yoon's POV (can't play both on a single PT) and don't reject him.

Like I said that's my problem with the story-telling of this game with flash forwards/flashbacks and many different POV. It's a bit confusing. Otherwise good game

Pure lesbian mode doesn't prevent you from making straight choices. It just prevents you from seeing the dick on the screen as a result of those choices. Michelle can still give her virginity to Joseph on pure lesbian mode but the entire sex scene gets skipped with a black screen if you do. When Michelle is getting the story about Daniel from her actual birth mom the sex scenes get skipped with pure lesbian mode on. That's all the mode does, even with pure lesbian mode on you still have to avoid male encounters if you don't want Yoon hooking up or flirting with guys.
Hmm ok I don't see the usefulness of this mode then, if you want lesbian you won't pick straight choices just to skip them :rolleyes: Maybe for the secondary characters' POV :unsure:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hmm ok I don't see the usefulness of this mode then, if you want lesbian you won't pick straight choices just to skip them :rolleyes: Maybe for the secondary characters' POV :unsure:
For example with the Joseph Michelle scene if the mode is off then we see Joseph going down on Michelle and lining his dick up with her entrance. With the mode on it skips the foreplay and then goes straight to the choice. With the mode off we see the entire sex scene, with it on we black screen through a few of the dialogues during the scene. Same thing with Jas and Tony, turning the mode on doesn't stop Yoon from spying on them having sex, it just black screens the scenes so we don't see what's happening.
I think it's done that way largely for the hard mode players who might need to farm stats from the straight scenes but they still might want to be able to skip the straight lewds.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The scene in which Daniel is persuaded by his employer to give his wife a free hand in choosing her sex partner is completely unbelievable. Even if I were even more drunk than Daniel, I would let myself be persuaded to do so. To believe that the free pass works just as successfully for Daniel as it does for his wife is clear evidence of his catastrophic self-perception. And at the latest when she enjoys sex practices with other men that she has always rejected in her husband, Daniel should realize that he can only lose and the whole breakup, if that is still possible.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021

[ it would deprive us of our control on the MC (Yoon) ]...Has already started in v396 if you remember at the pool only Josh can play game/grab MC's boobs and at house party MC can have lezz scene only with Zoe.

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
The scene in which Daniel is persuaded by his employer to give his wife a free hand in choosing her sex partner is completely unbelievable. Even if I were even more drunk than Daniel, I would let myself be persuaded to do so. To believe that the free pass works just as successfully for Daniel as it does for his wife is clear evidence of his catastrophic self-perception. And at the latest when she enjoys sex practices with other men that she has always rejected in her husband, Daniel should realize that he can only lose and the whole breakup, if that is still possible.
As we know now, Daniel is (was) probably cheating on Yoon and I believe he does it to cover it up. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
The multiple flashbacks combined with the time skip were a bit confusing. But I don't mind time skips to fast forward the story through uneventful parts. ;)

Edit:
More precisely, time skip, flash backs and rewriting the storyline happening one after another was probably a little too much. Well, it did make me stop for a moment to wrap my head around what was going on. Not too long, mind you.
I haven't played the newest update yet, but if Afterchoices just showed us the results of our actions instead showing "default" scenes and then changing them later, would suffice for me. I don't think the game needs to spoon feed us.
I hope it won't turn into a Hollywood movie, that thinks it's audience is dumb. :)

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I had two theories before we got the answer.
Daniel was neglecting Yoon and was feeling guilty. He wanted to make her happy so he offered her a free pass.
Or. He was cheating on Yoon. Maybe he was feeling guilty. Maybe he wanted her to have some fun too. And maybe he just wanted to cover it up. This way he could continue with his affair without repercussions.

Reactions: damnedfrog

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I had two theories before we got the answer.
Daniel was neglecting Yoon and was feeling guilty. He wanted to make her happy so he offered her a free pass.
Or. He was cheating on Yoon. Maybe he was feeling guilty. Maybe he wanted her to have some fun too. And maybe he just wanted to cover it up. This way he could continue with his affair without repercussions.
That´s possible. We will have to be patient. So far the dev does a really good job with the ingame stories. There will be surprises in store for us. (y)

Feb 12, 2021
just finished the current version of this; so lemme get this straight...

incest tag, incest patch, but NO INCEST???!!! WTF???!!! n there can't be any w/the MC anyways, since Michelle is only a stepdaughter...so is Daniel eventually gonna fuck her? or maybe (hopefully) Tamara n Imani let the MC join in? otherwise, whats the point of even mentioning "incest" with this game?? :cautious::eek::mad::(:cry:

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes