exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
just finished the current version of this; so lemme get this straight...

incest tag, incest patch, but NO INCEST???!!! WTF???!!! n there can't be any w/the MC anyways, since Michelle is only a stepdaughter...so is Daniel eventually gonna fuck her? or maybe (hopefully) Tamara n Imani let the MC join in? otherwise, whats the point of even mentioning "incest" with this game?? :cautious::eek::mad::(:cry:
I guess that means Michelle. So far it is not there. Incest is not defined in the same way in every country in the world. There are countries where sex with "steps" is also considered incest.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
just finished the current version of this; so lemme get this straight...

incest tag, incest patch, but NO INCEST???!!! WTF???!!! n there can't be any w/the MC anyways, since Michelle is only a stepdaughter...so is Daniel eventually gonna fuck her? or maybe (hopefully) Tamara n Imani let the MC join in? otherwise, whats the point of even mentioning "incest" with this game?? :cautious::eek::mad::(:cry:
If I'm not mistaken, it's because of Patreon rules that forbid incest content. And from Patreon point of view, "steps relationship" are considered as incest.
In the firsts versions, Yoon was the stepmother of Michelle.
But to comply with Patreaon rules, After Choices had to change this relation, Michelle becoming a family friend.
Then Alley_Cat create a patch to restore the steps relationship.
As it's a patch not create by the creator of the game, the game does not violate Patreon rules. And thus, Free Pass can remain on Patreon.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021

Is this about Yoon and Daniel? :D "I love you. Now die."
Could Yoon do something reckless? :eek: :devilish: Would she need to be pushed further? What about Jas? Would she go this far to protect her friend / love? :unsure:

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Is this a "corruption all of her own making type" of game? i.e. choose filthy wife or get no scenes?

Personally, I prefer it where one can select some semblance of "good" sensible decisions and still gradually be pushed via situations/coercion down the rabbit hole ala Manila Shaw or Anna. Via some save scumming, this doesn't seem to be the case here. (e.g. If MC goes back inside upon seeing the pool party, one goes directly to the night and nothing happens whatsoever, no one is persistent, no one tries to follow inside to try to have another go etc.) If the MC isn't constantly sending signals of encouragement out to people to eventually "come fuck me", nothing happens in this game.

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Is this a "corruption all of her own making type" of game? i.e. choose filthy wife or get no scenes?

Personally, I prefer it where one can select some semblance of "good" sensible decisions and still gradually be pushed via situations/coercion down the rabbit hole ala Manila Shaw or Anna. Via some save scumming (e.g. If MC goes back inside upon seeing the pool party, one goes directly to the night and nothing happens whatsoever, no one is persistent, no one tries to follow inside to try to have another go etc.) this doesn't seem to be the case here. If the MC isn't constantly sending put signals of encouragement to eventually "come fuck me", nothing happens in this game.
you can definately play it like a corruption game but thats not really the point, it leans more towards discovering your sexuality how you do that is up too you, its not a progression ladder where you have too do one scene too get the next instead there many different routes and you choose how you interact in those routes, there is also a pure lesbian route. Last there is basically no real completely good wife route at this point but as i mentioned looking at it as a corruption game miss the point. Yes leaving the pool is a bad idea you will miss a lot of chances too start routes.

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
As we know now, Daniel is (was) probably cheating on Yoon and I believe he does it to cover it up. :unsure:
That reminds me of how my 2nd wife proposed opening up the marriage because she was already interested in a guy she'd met online. I already identified as polyamorous, so it was not a problem. At least she asked me before acting. Unfortunately, she later became less ethical as time went on.

Jul 29, 2021
That reminds me of how my 2nd wife proposed opening up the marriage because she was already interested in a guy she'd met online. I already identified as polyamorous, so it was not a problem. At least she asked me before acting. Unfortunately, she later became less ethical as time went on.
But in real life, it's hard for people to take that step.

Thus, sleep sex became substitutes.

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
The game is broken now... :confused: I tried version 0.402 continuing from the house party with the appropriate walkthrough mod and it kept throwing up errors. I just ignored them, but when Jas had to choose clothes and go open the door, game crashed to the main menu. And before that, I think on day 31, Jas woke up and said she had to get involved with gangsters and get a tattoo, despite her not meeting them before. :rolleyes: Removing the mod and replacing the scripts with original files didn't solve the crash. :(

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The game is broken now... :confused: I tried version 0.402 continuing from the house party with the appropriate walkthrough mod and it kept throwing up errors. I just ignored them, but when Jas had to choose clothes and go open the door, game crashed to the main menu. And before that, I think on day 31, Jas woke up and said she had to get involved with gangsters and get a tattoo, despite her not meeting them before. :rolleyes: Removing the mod and replacing the scripts with original files didn't solve the crash. :(
Because of redoing the sequence of events, old saves won't work. You need to start a new game. Everyone will need to.

• Sad
Reactions: Ninja of Death
Jul 6, 2021
Because of redoing the sequence of events, old saves won't work. You need to start a new game. Everyone will need to.

I hope that's not true. It's too far along to start over. I've deleted gams and even dropped patronage when devs changed something that far in to do that. Mine worked OK as of last update.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I hope that's not true. It's too far along to start over. I've deleted gams and even dropped patronage when devs changed something that far in to do that. Mine worked OK as of last update.
It takes like 5 minutes to skip through from the house party. I've done it a few times to check different routes. If the game was further along I'd completely agree with you but we aren't deep enough in that it's really a problem imo

Reactions: Alley_Cat
Jul 6, 2021
It takes like 5 minutes to skip through from the house party. I've done it a few times to check different routes. If the game was further along I'd completely agree with you but we aren't deep enough in that it's really a problem imo

The beginning is way before the house party. Devs need to pick what stats, etc they want before even putting the first release up. Remember the 7 Ps - Previous Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The beginning is way before the house party. Devs need to pick what stats, etc they want before even putting the first release up. Remember the 7 Ps - Previous Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.
And it takes a few minutes to get to the house party. The choices are pretty well entirely transparent up to that point, just skip through, it'll take almost no time. This is a first time dev who's update broke saves because they were responding to customer feedback. The dev can't reorder the game as the customers want it without breaking the saves. For the amount of inconvenience this represents it seems a little weird to hold it against a first time dev when they're still at the start of the game. If this game was anywhere deep into development then again, I'd agree with you but if you have to do it then the best time to break saves is now, when the game is still in its infancy.

Edit: had a few spare minutes so I timed a pure lesbian .401 playthrough at 5 minutes and 10 seconds from beginning to end while mostly but not entirely skipping. Do what you want, I'm sure you live in a free country, but it's kinda silly acting like there's this huge swath of content you'd need to play through again.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
than maybe you shouldn´t play a game that is still in development. devs trying new mechanics or redo some things to make the gamplay smoother is part of it. its always a risk that saves break with new versions.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
than maybe you shouldn´t play a game that is still in development. devs trying new mechanics or redo some things to make the gamplay smoother is part of it. its always a risk that saves break with new versions.
The game is not just under development. In fact, the development began in 2021. And for that short time it has already got a lot of updates and even the first sex. I hardly know any VNs who have done so well in such a short time. (y)

Menthols

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks for the quality content. Quick question, does the incest patch from like 100 pages ago still work properly with the newest updates? Or is there a newer one?

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hey, my friends, I am sorry for being inactive around for a week. I have been on holiday, and having more family time, you know, to get freshened up. Now I am back on route, I'll start working on the next update again with the fresh brain. And of course I will reply to new posts as much as I can.

Have a nice day.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Hey, my friends, I am sorry for being inactive around for a week. I have been on holiday, and having more family time, you know, to get freshened up. Now I am back on route, I'll start working on the next update again with the fresh brain. And of course I will reply to new posts as much as I can.

Have a nice day.
Yay, you finally took a vacation! :cool:

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes