Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
First, I have to say that I like this game a lot. Starting over was plan B, if nothing else worked. It's just that I followed Afterchoices advice and continued shortly before day three. Probably it might be a good idea to put a notice on the first page that old saves pre-0.402 don't work. ;) If someone already didn't do it.

Jul 29, 2021
Hey, my friends, I am sorry for being inactive around for a week. I have been on holiday, and having more family time, you know, to get freshened up. Now I am back on route, I'll start working on the next update again with the fresh brain. And of course I will reply to new posts as much as I can.

Have a nice day.
Sounds like you've got a lot of energy

Looking forward to Yoon

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Hey, my friends, I am sorry for being inactive around for a week. I have been on holiday, and having more family time, you know, to get freshened up. Now I am back on route, I'll start working on the next update again with the fresh brain. And of course I will reply to new posts as much as I can.

Have a nice day.
Great to see you take some time to rest and be with your family.
By the way, how was Siberia ?
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Great to see you take some time to rest and be with your family.
By the way, how was Siberia ?
:ROFLMAO:
I remember someone threatening to ship Afterchoices to Siberia or was it Mongolia? :)
Siberia is a nice place, from what I have seen:

It's not just the nature, but the folklore too:

;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AwsHen

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Have a nice day.
Have a great time!

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I remember someone threatening to ship Afterchoices to Siberia or was it Mongolia? :)
Siberia is a nice place, from what I have seen:

It's not just the nature, but the folklore too:

;)
It wasn't some threat :eek:. We would never do something harsh on After Choices.
But we were worried that he works to much and exhaust himself.
So someone suggested we send him on vacation, somewhere with no internet so he could only rest. And Siberia appear to be exactly the place for that.
As I am a very helpful person, I looked for an itinerary for him to this wonderful resort:
https://f95zone.to/threads/free-pass-v0-402-after-choices.77485/post-5867036
It was just for his own good. :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It wasn't some threat :eek:. We would never do something harsh on After Choices.
So someone suggested we send him on vacation, somewhere with no internet so he could only rest. And Siberia appear to be exactly the place for that.
As I am a very helpful person, I looked for an itinerary for him to this wonderful resort:
I thought the entire point was that if AfterChoices didn't slow down and take a break (which thankfully they've done now), we were going to kidnap them and family and force them to take some R&R. Like a threat from .

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I know. ;) Humor doesn't always translate well into written text. And in my case often in person too as I lean towards dry or black humor told with a straight face. :) That's why I use a ton of smilies in my texts. ;)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

Have a nice day.
Welcome back. Vacation and family is a must. I hope you had a good rest :love:

aleks-101

Jan 6, 2021
I don't want to be this guy but the beginning just turned me off completly. Maybe there are improvements later but here are the main issues :

- The switch between narrator and the characters are weird, it takes a moment to get who's talking and it is weirdly phrased.
- I get the regulations, but it is absolutely hell to understand the characters' relationship.
- WE GET IT, SHE IS ASIAN.

Renders are good but I dont know. Maybe I am not used to have a female protagonist, but it felt forced in the way she thinks.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I don't want to be this guy but the beginning just turned me off completly. Maybe there are improvements later but here are the main issues :

- The switch between narrator and the characters are weird, it takes a moment to get who's talking and it is weirdly phrased.
- I get the regulations, but it is absolutely hell to understand the characters' relationship.
- WE GET IT, SHE IS ASIAN.

Renders are good but I dont know. Maybe I am not used to have a female protagonist, but it felt forced in the way she thinks.
Were you playing with Incest patch? That should make clear the relationship between Yoon and Michelle.

Most players like the Asian background of Yoon. If that is not to your taste then there are literally tons of other VN which feature western characters. Don't mess with what makes this one special.

aleks-101

Jan 6, 2021
Were you playing with Incest patch? That should make clear the relationship between Yoon and Michelle.

Most players like the Asian background of Yoon. If that is not to your taste then there are literally tons of other VN which feature western characters. Don't mess with what makes this one special.
Don't get me wrong about the Asian part, I love it, but I think it is over exposed. If you were Ctrl+F'ing terms like Asian, Myanmar and Indonesia, there'd be like 50 mentions :)

I just meant it was an intense introduction with little subtelty

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021

Assume you are not living in a free country where all opinions can be heard.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I love this game, but I wish there was a way with Jas where she doesn't get back at her husband and accepts his blackmail.
There is. Just choose to NOT become his slave. That leads to a revenge sex szene (forced cuckold). How it goes on with that, we may find out in the next part. I assume that the relationship between Jasmine and Toni will break up. Where we would have finally arrived at the NTR (taking away the partner). But I think nobody has pity on the jerd :cool:

Reactions: free pass fans2021
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes