stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Pulp Fiction? :eek::ROFLMAO: Well, the guy deserved it. But i think that Sukkhon is not the type for that
I wished Sukkhon had impaled Tony on her rod and filmed it. :LOL: After Tony smiled for the camera, Jasmine would have joined in and ridden his face. :giggle:
right i think they should have invited that black bartender from the club for that :LOL:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
in my eyes what tony did is already rape in some way.
Depends on what you mean. The photos he took with Yoon? They are just posed, there was no sexual assault, no penetration, neither with a penis nor with anything else. This way it is sexual harassment, but not yet rape. At least not, as is defined in Germany. No idea how it is in your country. However, I'm not on the slave route either. Is there a real rape scene there? I'll have a look at that later. But that would also be a scene that i would rather avoid. Not my cup of tea.

Reactions: free pass fans2021

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I'm glad there is no rape in this game. But I do think Tony has gotten off too easily. :devilish:
right i think they should have invited that black bartender from the club for that :LOL:
They could make it "surprise sex". :ROFLMAO: Jas binds his eyes and asks him to get on the bed. Jasmine massages him a bit to make him relaxed. Then the bartender comes in and continues the massage. :sneaky: While Jas shoots the session. And at the end, surprise motherfucker! :LOL:
Tony drugged Yoon, harassed her, blackmailed Jas, harassed her one morning I think, basically was stealing her money, once threatened to go to Yoon's house and haras her or was it Michelle? There are several offences. That's why I think he has gotten off too easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: free pass fans2021

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Depends on what you mean. The photos he took with Yoon? They are just posed, there was no sexual assault, no penetration, neither with a penis nor with anything else. This way it is sexual harassment, but not yet rape. At least not, as is defined in Germany. No idea how it is in your country. However, I'm not on the slave route either. Is there a real rape scene there? I'll have a look at that later. But that would also be a scene that i would rather avoid. Not my cup of tea.
im german too. yeah it is not really rape if you would ask a judge, but he drugged her and than made photos of her without her consense. so its still abuse.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Rubbing your dick on a sleeping persons face, making them hold it and spooning them with your bare cock out while they're sleeping is all sexual assault. Taking pictures of someone like that without their consent is sexual harassment and everything he did after is blackmail. To make matters worse it appears that Tony did this over a span of multiple nights which would mean there's multiple counts of those crimes.
Idk about German law but where I'm form there's no legal distinction between sexual assault and rape. Either way what he did would've totally justified having his anus breached with a cake mixer and his balls cut off.

Jul 29, 2021
I love this game, but I wish there was a way with Jas where she doesn't get back at her husband and accepts his blackmail.
JAS‘s Boyfriend?Tony?
I'm glad there is no rape in this game. But I do think Tony has gotten off too easily. :devilish:

They could make it "surprise sex". :ROFLMAO: Jas binds his eyes and asks him to get on the bed. Jasmine massages him a bit to make him relaxed. Then the bartender comes in and continues the massage. :sneaky: While Jas shoots the session. And at the end, surprise motherfucker! :LOL:
Tony drugged Yoon, harassed her, blackmailed Jas, harassed her one morning I think, basically was stealing her money, once threatened to go to Yoon's house and haras her or was it Michelle? There are several offences. That's why I think he has gotten off too easily.
Yes, there is a lot of foreshadowing for Tony, and it seems possible to come back.

But apparently he wants more than money. He wants Yoon

Is it possible?

Reactions: Madarahyuuga
Jul 29, 2021
I hope not only pose but sexual assault and penetration,with Yoon

It's just a game, and I want it to be the most exciting game.

;)

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
JAS‘s Boyfriend?Tony?

Yes, there is a lot of foreshadowing for Tony, and it seems possible to come back.

But apparently he wants more than money. He wants Yoon

Is it possible?
I meant that Jasmine should have done this as revenge, not just tease Tony. And by "massage", I meant the bartender would use his hands and then his dick to "massage" Tony. :devilish: But I don't think Tony comes back. ;) Jas would make the pictures she took public.
And After choices stated Tony is an "actor", he has a role to play. He fulfilled it. So I think he's done. :)

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes