bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
After the banana and strawberry event, Jasmine will ask herself if she wants to revenge on Tony with Eduardo or Sukkhon.
Don't give him the money even if you have that option available. Be a slave for a while. He will believe that. Later, you can ask for help from Eduardo or Sukkhon as I have mentioned above. Thanks for playing, my friend. Have a nice day.
If you chose the slave route, does that lead to any sexual content with him? If so, that is what I rail against, that is essentially sexual assault.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
There is this i didnt like in v0396, the DEV forcing his choices on me the player, for FF content only Zoe is avail i cannot choose, for MF only Jos again and continues in v4 with the DJ guy, hope in futures updates i have the option to choose who i want Yoon to f... with.
Yoon is writing a history. Learning from the mistakes. I don't want a good guy like Edward to be a pawn at this early stage of the story. If you know what I mean. ;)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
You've told us who she can have content with, but nothing about who you want to see Yoon with. So obviously the dev team will need more details of what you want.

Since you're new (welcome, BTW), I'll give an example. Since this is a female MC, many of us that are after lesbian content flocked to the thread. And when we were forced to witness the scene between Michelle and Jospeh, many of us threw so many hissies that the scene was made optional. Hence the "Pure lesbian route" that currently exists.

Point is, the dev team here (shout out to After Choices and Stella Ko) are unusually receptive to member feedback. If you tell them who you want to see content with, chances are they can give you a yay or nay as to whether or not it's reasonable to expect action between them and Yoon. Male protag has pretty much already been ruled out, for example, because that tends to be a dealbreaker for some people for some reason. But only because people mentioned specifically that was what they were after.
Alley_Cat, Dragon59 , you are one of those people here who talk with confidence.

I love seeing old you sharing your experiences here. It is sad you do not share too much here as you used to. I learned so many things from you. Thanks for that. I have a new side project please share some thoughts, logic, ideas if you have one ;) Have a nice day.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Being very objective the game disappointed me.
I and a group of forum users have been criticizing the lack of accuracy in games with the lesbian tag for some time, but this game was doing very well in this regard, being very objective in keeping those who want to be straight, bi or lesbian in a very interesting way for all.
Those who like penises can sit, suck or take as many as they want. And those who don't like it, could stay away.
But, there in 0.4 you have a novelty that, without going into the issue of gender identity, whether or not a trans woman is a woman (which I agree, yes, trans women are women), the game really needs to give shape to put a dick in the middle of the situation? It was going well, no scenes yesterday must there be a dick there? Really, it makes me sad to see that there doesn't seem to be enough creativity to put a scene between two girls without a dick or something that looks like one, like a toy.
You are proud because I assumed you are a natural woman. I feel like Sukkhon is degraded. It's okay... it is okay :)

Thanks for the feedback, my friend. Have a nice day.

***I may misunderstand your words as I am weak in English.***

Reactions: doidera

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Our language has no exact similar word for trimmed. The most similar word to trimmed in our language is "cut". There is no "trimmed". So, when Stella Ko translated my script file, she may misuse the word. But I will leave it to our proofreader. I respect her work. She said she will revise it again and again. I believe things will get smooth one version after another.
That makes perfect sense. The words a language has can make a lot of difference in translation. It can be even more confusing, because, in English, "trimmed" actually implies trimming with scissors, making the pubic hair shorter. To create a small patch of pubic hair, shaving with a razor or waxing would actually be required, so we may be talking about the difference between shaving and being completely shaved.

Personally, I like for a partner to have at least some pubic hair, especially on the mons. I like playing with it, pulling it gently when cuddling or going to sleep.
Poly lesbian? Interesting :love: ;)
You know me. I'm always going to support polyamorous configurations! One reason I'm developing my own games. I'm really starting to appreciate how much work goes into this process.
OMG, you are too daring and confident to me. I know that is not a new thing but I don't have the confidence to do that.
You and I shared a lot of our life stories in DM, my friend. In many ways, my experiences are much more tame than many of those I associate with--it's difficult to remember that what I have experienced over the years is still uncommon.
Due to patreon's rules, the relationship between stepmother and stepdaughter is considered incest. So, I have to release the game that way. :cry: That is why you need an incest patch by Alley_Cat installed to make things more natural and realistic.
That's one reason I'm more likely to support a developer on SubscribeStar when the option is available.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Well, they do work for the iceman right, im sure they could tattoo some funny things on him, maybe a dick tat on his face or a "im a blackmailer" kick me, Asshole. also i notice yoon and jasmines tats on their neck were showing in the club, does daniel and michelle know about them, because with so many skipping days its hard to know what we missed? Loved the update by the way, i had plenty of content since i play all paths
Thank you so much, my friend. Let me know if there is any scene you have missed according to the change log. I can show you a way. Have a nice day.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Good update leading us into the meat of the story. Not usually a fan of adult game stories but the pacing of this one really helps and makes the Yoon scenes much more appealing as a result. Good job.
Hello, thank you so much for playing, my friend. Have a nice day.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Good update, lots of options, and the lighting is just consistently superb (so many games have club scenes in what looks like full daylight, it's weird). Also does a really good job of dressing Yoon to show her off, even things like the transparency of a dress done well
Thank you so much, my friend. I really want to satisfy the player/viewer visually. I will keep trying my best. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Dragon59

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
That's a beta cuck move though, rarely effective to exit the friend zone irl :HideThePain:

On another note, Yoon and Jasmine became martial art experts in 2 months ? is the tattoo magical ? :4Head:
Hehe, no my friend, there is no fantasy tag yet. Sukkhon has a more expressive attitude and talking tone. Don't know the right terms. Our language is very expressive.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Alley_Cat, Dragon59 , you are one of those people here who talk with confidence.

I love seeing old you sharing your experiences here. It is sad you do not share too much here as you used to. I learned so many things from you. Thanks for that. I have a new side project please share some thoughts, logic, ideas if you have one ;) Have a nice day.
Thanks. I know I collect a few facepalms here and there for being a bit too candid for some people. :rolleyes:

I have missed our one-on-one conversations. I do expect with me getting into making a game, we'll have more common ground, more to talk about very soon! I will read what you have said so far and get back to you.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Could you please check the icon at the top-right corner of the screen, please? If the button is Pink, it means you are in Pure lesbian mode. Or you can just open the summary table and look at the bottom to see if "Pure Lesbian Mode = False".

Thanks, and let me know if there is still a problem.
Nope no problem now. For the future i should just disable pure lesbian as i'm not interested in that only and you can get lesbian scenes anyway even with that route disabled. Thanks for the help though.

• Red Heart

Nagato0147

May 23, 2018
Oh boy,I have only one feeling to describe this update and is disappointment unfortunately,it seems like the sub plots involving the other characters take too much of the scenes,and just a few with Yoon,I think people don't really care about the relationship of Michelle and Andrew so much,or Jamine and Eduardo,even if all of that will interconect later still takes too much screen and so little focus on Yoon and HER choices,because that's what we really want to see,like the "Joseph has to Pee scene"that was the best,or the "house party scenes",best update by the way that one,but what really disappointed me the most was the ending in Daniel's POV,that was a tease and it's never a cool thing,if the next update the focus be so little on Yoon I'll drop my interests for good,because at this point is a builder expectations. Free Pass Update 0.4 5\10

• Red Heart
Jul 13, 2018
,if the next update the focus be so little on Yoon I'll drop my interests for good,because at this point is a builder expectations. Free Pass Update 0.4 5\10
That is an incredibly blunt (and hopefully unsuccessful) attempt at blackmail.

You people are so heartlessly brutal with devs that actually listen to their players.
Everyone's a critic, I guess. I wish you'd invest a tenth of the time into something you love.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That is an incredibly blunt (and hopefully unsuccessful) attempt at blackmail.

You people are so heartlessly brutal with devs that actually listen to their players.
Everyone's a critic, I guess. I wish you'd invest a tenth of the time into something you love.
Sometimes I wish more of these critics actually spent some time trying to create something in this medium before being so quick to criticize another's work.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
You are proud because I assumed you are a natural woman. I feel like Sukkhon is degraded. It's okay... it is okay :)

Thanks for the feedback, my friend. Have a nice day.

***I may misunderstand your words as I am weak in English.***
It's not my mother tongue either, but to summarize and make it simpler:
- Yes, I agree with you about trans women being women;
- I'm disappointed because the game was doing well in several full lesbian scenes and, in this one, a dick was placed in the middle of the lesbian route.

• Red Heart

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
After Choices, have you try to do a flow chart with the characters of this VN? Maybe that may help you make this flow better with decision and routes. Using the flow chart could also help with creating the walk-through. If you have a prefer method, you can disregard this message. I was only thinking what could help you as you plan each updates. Some VN is really long and the flow chart may or may not work due to the length and choices/paths. Which it may need to be broken up into "update" flow chart that way you know the paths from previous update and only focus on the current update's flow chart. It would be like some people like to do an outline before they write a paper to plan out what need to be provided in order to have a reasonable paper. Just do the best as you can, I also notice you have done well checking the forum and communicating. You are doing reasonable well communicating in English even it is not your primary language.

I haven't check the new update yet, maybe later this week.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes