After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I'll be honest, the update was pretty disappointing on my end but hopefully others enjoy it.
Hello, my friend. Hopefully you can share you thoughts when the public release is out. I really want to know. Thanks for the support and interest. I'll try my best

Reactions: Satiro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hello, my friend. Hopefully you can share you thoughts when the public release is out. I really want to know. Thanks for the support and interest. I'll try my best
I was disappointed too at first, but then I realised one of the scenes was rather "one-sided", and I completely misinterpreted that particular choice when it came up. So I went back to an earlier save, made the other choice and replayed. So much better.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I was disappointed too at first, but then I realised one of the scenes was rather "one-sided", and I completely misinterpreted that particular choice when it came up. So I went back to an earlier save, made the other choice and replayed. So much better.
Do you mean time travelling?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Do you mean time travelling?
No, the Zoe event. When I played it the first time, Zoe sounded rather needy and pathetic, and not her normal playful self. But I think I chose yes to "is the love one-sided" at the end of the last update by mistake. So I chose no this time, and Zoe was back to normal. At least it seemed that way during my last playthrough.

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

abadidea

Dec 2, 2018
No, the Zoe event. When I played it the first time, Zoe sounded rather needy and pathetic, and not her normal playful self. But I think I chose yes to "is the love one-sided" at the end of the last update by mistake. So I chose no this time, and Zoe was back to normal. At least it seemed that way during my last playthrough.
Wait really? Now I have to go back and see myself!

• Wow

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ohh god, about opening the bag, that sure is a bug. Thanks for reporting. I'm gonna upload a fixed one in an hour. For the DJ part, it' not a bug actually, it is a fault that has happened during translation. But yeah it seems like a bug, so I am gonna fix it, too.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Wait really? Now I have to go back and see myself!
I think for me, the disappointment for me is that I really didn't learn much about my favourite characters like Zoe and Sukkhon. We learn some interesting things about Michelle, but for this update, that's about it. Would have really liked to know what hobbies Zoe has, for example, during her scenes.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I liked the update, but it was also a little disappointing.

Firstly, the game and the plot have not yet reached full speed, but here, in my opinion, there is already too much going on.
Too many storylines for Yoon and other girls that are difficult to follow.
For example, Michelle already has three routes (and I suspect she will have more taking into account the previous choices with Tyler).
Jasmine already has about four, and with each update, they are added even more.

In contrast, Zoe has one route. And her fans get the content they are interested in almost every update, while some serious content with Yoon + Michelle and Yoon + Jasmine I will have to wait another year, given all the storylines they have and which will be added.

Secondly, personal opinion about the characters.
I think I've had enough of whining) I can write more, but I am not particularly interested in other characters.

Last edited:

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019

Firstly, the game and the plot have not yet reached full speed, but here, in my opinion, there is already too much going on.
For example, Michelle already has three routes (and I suspect she will have more taking into account the previous choices with Tyler).

In contrast, Zoe has one route. And her fans get the content they are interested in almost every update, while some serious content with Yoon + Michelle and Yoon + Jasmine I will have to wait another year, given all the storylines they have and which will be added.

I think I've had enough of whining) I can write more, but I am not particularly interested in other characters.
I have to agree, even in the first release there was way too many new characters being introduced to possibly do their routes' justice and this new update only confirms my suspicions. Idk why so many talented developers make the same mistake, why do you introduce 10+ characters and expect to have meaningful developments with all of them? What's wrong with a lot of content for 3-4 initially and then expanding from there?

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019

I agree with this.

Personally I feel like the story jumps way too much. I understand that there are multiple paths, but after this latest update I don't understand how anyone could enjoy sitting through a game that is just always jumping from different points.

Hopefully future updates get better though as I would like to see this game through, but only time will tell.

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thanks for playing and giving honest feedback. I really love to hear that, it's like you are helping me make a better game.

Forgive me and Stella, if we(devs) and player/reader are not on the same board. I originally came from the videography and the music industry. I also play so many visual novels/games. Personally, I don't like eat-sleep-repeat routines in some games. I don't want my game to look like a diary of a person. I want to experiment with something new which is to make the game like the TV series. I watch many TV series from western, K-drama, and even Thailand. In TV series, or in movies, there are rarely, eat-sleep-repeat routines. Sometimes they don't even tell the exact date. At least, I can tell from my personal watching list.

About adding many characters, I am also sorry for doing that if you find that uncomfortable or annoying. One of my favorite TV series is . In that series, you can find tons of characters being in a relationship with the main character Jess. I also want to do that. So, if I have to tell a big ***Spoiler***,
At some point, we may end up saying goodbye to some or most of them. They may leave for a while or forever depending on the player choices. (For example, Joseph leaving the city) All those events will make up the story of the new Yoon who is going to be different from what she was in the last ten year. She may end up hooking up with tons of characters along her journey but WITH CLASS. So, yes, I will keep introducing new characters. To avoid just-met-and-sex events. She may just do the one-night stand on the super filthy wife path. So, many characters are needed to educate a girl like Yoon. IMO.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021

Thanks for the honest feedback.

We will get there;) I know every person is different but we are all human things can get bored once we are satisfied easily. Wait for the moment and get the full enjoyment. It will be worthy.

I know story is everything but also timing is also important on my side. I may be lacking of some skills to make a good story which I why I promise to try better. I heard you. I also love every characters in my game. They are so real to me.

Reactions: m4pII

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Thanks for playing and giving honest feedback. I really love to hear that, it's like you are helping me make a better game.

Forgive me and Stella, if we(devs) and player/reader are not on the same board. I originally came from the videography and the music industry. I also play so many visual novels/games. Personally, I don't like eat-sleep-repeat routines in some games. I don't want my game to look like a diary of a person. I want to experiment with something new which is to make the game like the TV series. I watch many TV series from western, K-drama, and even Thailand. In TV series, or in movies, there are rarely, eat-sleep-repeat routines. Sometimes they don't even tell the exact date. At least, I can tell from my personal watching list.

About adding many characters, I am also sorry for doing that if you find that uncomfortable or annoying. One of my favorite TV series is . In that series, you can find tons of characters being in a relationship with the main character Jess. I also want to do that. So, if I have to tell a big ***Spoiler***,
At some point, we may end up saying goodbye to some or most of them. They may leave for a while or forever depending on the player choices. (For example, Joseph leaving the city) All those events will make up the story of the new Yoon who is going to be different from what she was in the last ten year. She may end up hooking up with tons of characters along her journey but WITH CLASS. So, yes, I will keep introducing new characters. To avoid just-met-and-sex events. She may just do the one-night stand on the super filthy wife path. So, many characters are needed to educate a girl like Yoon. IMO.
Considering the game is about her exploration, I would be surprised if things went otherwise, if every relationship was 100% successful to the end of the game.

• Red Heart

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Ohh, proofreading was done. Interesting to see how the dialogues are now. Writing did add some unique charm to the game, but it was also the weakest part due to odd sentences, imo.

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes