T-N

Aug 22, 2018
rap and edm, how about real music choices? if you have to use a machines to make your voice sound good, you are not an artist, anybody can do that. singing live sounds like there album, that's a true artist. just my opinion.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Fellow pure lesbian players, after the Michelle scene from this update do yourselves a favor and disable the mode temporarily. You'll miss out on a Yoon dildo scene otherwise.
After Choices please consider adding that scene to the pure lesbian path. It's just a solo dildo scene, it's not a straight scene and it's totally avoidable.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
That dildo scene surprised me, and not in a good way. We know because it has been mentioned several times that Yoon has not had sex with Daniel for the last 3 years. BUT she has had sex and therefore is not a virgin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
That dildo scene surprised me, and not in a good way. We know because it has been mentioned several times that Yoon has not had sex with Daniel for the last 3 years. BUT she has had sex and therefore is not a virgin.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Reactions: botc76

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Fellow pure lesbian players, after the Michelle scene from this update do yourselves a favor and disable the mode temporarily. You'll miss out on a Yoon dildo scene otherwise.
After Choices please consider adding that scene to the pure lesbian path. It's just a solo dildo scene, it's not a straight scene and it's totally avoidable.
I agree. The scene does not appear probably because it is a dildo in the shape of a penis. I would honestly prefer a simple phallic shaped dildo rather than literally a penis, but maybe because I'm so picky.

As long as Yoon doesn't think of a real penis and thinks of Michelle or Jas, or any other girl. lol

However, this was an excellent update for us Pure Lesbian Path players.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Strange, I got the dildo scene and the stats said I was on pure lesbian mode...despite me not choosing that path. Something strange seems to be going on.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Strange, I got the dildo scene and the stats said I was on pure lesbian mode...despite me not choosing that path. Something strange seems to be going on.
The toggle is confusing, it looks like it's on when it isn't right now. If it's off the word on will be somewhat greyed out, if it's on the word on will be white.
on screenshot0002.png
off screenshot0003.png

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Sakkara2

Jun 16, 2020
Downloaded v0.42 and moved "saves" folder from v0.4, several exceptions then a endless loop back to an earlier part of the story.
Totally unplayable.

Reactions: BAD CODED

BAD CODED

Jun 23, 2021
AWAM need almost 1month to finish the last 50% of translation, so I am very happy 1 month for a update. Update sometime good, sometime boring is very normal, like drama cannot amazing every episode.
I can't even find AWAM in order to download it, so I don't have to worry about any of that!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Downloaded v0.42 and moved "saves" folder from v0.4, several exceptions then a endless loop back to an earlier part of the story.
Totally unplayable.
Why did you move the "saves" folder? You shouldn't have to do that with Ren'Py games.

There are significant coding differences from 0.4 to 0.42 (due to player demand), so you probably should have restarted a new save anyway.

BAD CODED

Jun 23, 2021
Totally unplayable.
I DL'd v0.42, deleted all my previous saves, and restarted from the get-go. I needed to change some paths. So far it's working for me, but it's time-consuming. Did you go back to Day 68 and start there as the Dev suggested?

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes