Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I feel kinda blue balled after she didn't get fucked by the dj
How drunk does she get on the DJ route? On the lesbian route there's half-remembered shenanigans. And I believe there's a scene with Jospeh for those on the straight route.

I'd like to get them to investigate "Torrid Tales" first. Something is happening there.
Is that the one with the demon dick?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BAD CODED

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I thought the DJ tagged her in his booth at the club while her husband caught it on his phone camera. Might be worthwhile going back and play as Dave?
Unless maybe I've hit a bug or something I only got fragmented memories. One where she thought maybe she sucked the dj off but then re remembered that it was something else. No fucking

BAD CODED

Jun 23, 2021
How drunk does she get on the DJ route? On the lesbian route there's half-remembered shenanigans. And I believe there's a scene with Jospeh for those on the straight route.

Is that the one with the demon dick?
Geez, I hope not. Unless you were referring to what's creeping around in the spacecraft. An alien ship stops overhead and transmits a beam down that causes "sexual mayhem". Awam Dev (Sophia) could learn from this "Mother". Most fetishes are satisfied in this game.

Reactions: jenn20

BAD CODED

Jun 23, 2021
Unless maybe I've hit a bug or something I only got fragmented memories. One where she thought maybe she sucked the dj off but then re remembered that it was something else. No fucking
Play as Dave. You see it all play out on Dave's phone. Dave sees it! After the BJ he tags her from behind. I guess we play different paths, maybe.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Play as Dave. You see it all play out on Dave's phone. Dave sees it! After the BJ he tags her from behind. I guess we play different paths, maybe.
You played the same path, apparently you just didn't keep playing it. She was just playing with an invisible shaker weight
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Did you see his dick in her mouth? Did you see her getting fucked? No, you thought you did, but you didn't. We got bamboozled, the DJ got blue balled, and I laughed my ass off.

BAD CODED

Jun 23, 2021
Did you see his dick in her mouth? Did you see her getting fucked? No, you thought you did, but you didn't. We got bamboozled, the DJ got blue balled, and I laughed my ass off.
I'm not part of the game! It's what her husband saw that will create and progress those paths in the game. For clarification, nothing here is real, everything here is imagined. Starting with the seeds of a story in the Dev's mind to where the updates leave us. The imaginations, weak or fertile, of the viewing public, are what these Devs count on to help sell their stories and make them profitable. There's no need to get your knickers in a knot, sport. Let your imagination run wild and enjoy the game. I plan to!

Last edited:

Sakkara2

Jun 16, 2020
Didn't have an earlier save to go back to and apparently missed the "Restart the game" warning.
I'll give it a try when I have time.

Reactions: BAD CODED

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
This screenshot has taken from .

Capture.PNG

Life as gender diversities in some counties especially in Myanmar is worst than living in hell. If you have a friend like Sukkhon in real life. Please, try to support her. make a world a better place.

Well... well... getting back to the game, let's have a hotter scene in the next update. Who knows what has happened at the hotel.
2638.jpg

Last edited:

abadidea

Dec 2, 2018
This screenshot has taken from .

View attachment 1427446

Life as gender diversities in some counties especially in Myanmar is worst than living in hell. If you have a friend like Sukkhon in real life. Please, try to support her. make a world a better place.

Well... well... getting back to the game, let's have a hotter scene in the next update. Who knows what has happened at the hotel.
View attachment 1427445
Being transgender is hard enough even in the most progressive countries of the world. My heart goes out to all my queer folks that live in more conservative and religious countries. Religion is supposed to bring people together, but at the same time it alienates minorities.

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes