tania

Jun 30, 2017
Hello, it happens to someone that when Yoon tries to remember what happened to the DJ when she is walking down the street, the game returns to the scenes of the first memory of that night and the sequence is always repeated and the game does not advance. Does it happen to someone?
You have to go back to the disco thill the option "straight or lesbian" if you load a savegame. I had to rollback my savegame thill that part then its ok after you pick one of the options( girls or dj)

Reactions: tata19

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
You have to go back to the disco thill the option "straight or lesbian" if you load a savegame. I had to rollback my savegame thill that part then its ok after you pick one of the options( girls or dj)
Works. Thanks!!!

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
This game wouldn't be even remotely as enjoyable for me if Michelle fucked her loser bf or went out with the dweeb. It seems pretty apparent that those were the default decisions and the game is all the better for me not needing to see those routes. This game wouldn't be nearly as good with a singular protagonist.
Only if she fucked him with a (strapless) strapon. :LOL: Andrew (?) was one of the few nice persons in the game and he was actually helpful. But yeah, Michelle should be with Yoon. ;)

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
I'm really confused by the "one-sided" stats.

I know what that SHOULD indicate (which is that either Yoon has feelings for a character who doesn't feel the same, or the other way around), but the game seems to treat it differently.

for example, at one point you get a choice through Yoon's internal monologue as to whether her feelings for Zoe are one-sided (as if she'd KNOW the answer to that), and the option to say that's not the case (which should indicate that Yoon AND Zoe have feelings for each other) is treated as the "good wife, remain faithful to Daniel" choice, while saying it IS one-sided (which should mean Yoon doesn't return Zoe's feelings) gives "cheating" points.

Not really sure why it's backwards.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Looks like there's a scene I'm missing and can't figure out how to trigger it. It's where Yoon is having sex with another guy. How do I trigger that? Looks like its from this update.
Is it near the end with Joseph? She's daydreaming, to see it you have to go back to the scene with MC, Jasmine and Sukkhon and choose <banana> instead of strawberries or both.

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
If you're not into lesbian stuff, are there some stuff with Yoon right now (and I don't speak about dream sequences) or is it better to wait?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
If you're not into lesbian stuff, are there some stuff with Yoon right now (and I don't speak about dream sequences) or is it better to wait?
In general, there has been very little sex involved so far. That's just getting started. So i would advise you to wait a few more updates. But it's worth it (y)

Reactions: Parisatnight

jufot

May 15, 2021
Honestly, this is the best female-MC-lesbian-only (yes, including Sukhon) game on F95, followed closely by DDS. Really looking forward to seeing how it develops :)

Reactions: PinkBishop

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Honestly, this is the best female-MC-lesbian-only (yes, including Sukhon) game on F95, followed closely by DDS. Really looking forward to seeing how it develops :)
I would add "Bad memories". If you choose female mc, all the girls become gay! ;)
And "Chamoions' league institute of training", or short "clit" :D, looks good. Judging by the pictures, there's a lot of girl on girl action. :love:

jufot

May 15, 2021
I would add "Bad memories". If you choose female mc, all the girls become gay! ;)
I really couldn't get into that one, unfortunately. It feels like female MC in that game is just an asset swap. The thoughts and behaviour of the MC remains that of a horny 15 year old boy :(

• Haha
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I really couldn't get into that one, unfortunately. It feels like female MC in that game is just an asset swap. The thoughts and behaviour of the MC remains that of a horny 15 year old boy :(
If the mc is a horny teenager, then what is Jada? :LOL:
I think the story and characters are interesting. Each have their backstory, personality and problems. And their stories are tied together. Just check the discussion in the thread and you'll see. ;)

jufot

May 15, 2021
If the mc is a horny teenager, then what is Jada? :LOL:
I think the story and characters are interesting. Each have their backstory, personality and problems. And their stories are tied together. Just check the discussion in the thread and you'll see. ;)
I've seen the thread, but it just isn't for me. Different tastes for different folks :) I elaborated on my reasons for disliking that game in my review here. But again, that's just my personal opinion.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
you know, I had just realized that, as well. While there is more than a little girl on girl action, Yoon hasn't been engaging with any guys as of yet. I say 'yet', because I'm hoping that the content wishes I had posted about earlier come to pass [ie., letting Yoon let go and allow experiences to engulf her, as opposed to just wading in the shallows. etc.]

And to be frank, the dev has handled the increasing tension of the plot thus far rather well. Unlike in some other games, where we are left wanting because the development is parsed out in dribs and drabs, there is a solid foundation being crafted here. I find myself really looking forward to Yoon exploring her sexuality to the extreme with both male and female partners, and setting aside parts of her very modest cultural heritage to just let go. For me, that surrender is is 90-percent of where I get my thrill - though I cannot speak for anyone else's triggers and/or kink.

And I am left with the impression, from the foundation that has been built, that enough paths are going to be set in place where that will happen, be it straight, bi, gay or some freaky Roman orgy.

Honestly, my last sentence there speaks to perhaps the only problem I have had with the game thus far, and I guess that while it is a kink for some, I am finding the inclusion of only black guys in the orgy scenes as problematic.

Reactions: Parisatnight

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I've seen the thread, but it just isn't for me. Different tastes for different folks :) I elaborated on my reasons for disliking that game in my review here. But again, that's just my personal opinion.
OK. I'll just have to say it gets better and more interesting after more of their past is revealed. ;) And if you dig deeper into the past what you unearth isn't nice, though quite believable.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
you know, I had just realized that, as well. While there is more than a little girl on girl action, Yoon hasn't been engaging with any guys as of yet. I say 'yet', because I'm hoping that the content wishes I had posted about earlier come to pass [ie., letting Yoon let go and allow experiences to engulf her, as opposed to just wading in the shallows. etc.]

And to be frank, the dev has handled the increasing tension of the plot thus far rather well. Unlike in some other games, where we are left wanting because the development is parsed out in dribs and drabs, there is a solid foundation being crafted here. I find myself really looking forward to Yoon exploring her sexuality to the extreme with both male and female partners, and setting aside parts of her very modest cultural heritage to just let go. For me, that surrender is is 90-percent of where I get my thrill - though I cannot speak for anyone else's triggers and/or kink.

And I am left with the impression, from the foundation that has been built, that enough paths are going to be set in place where that will happen, be it straight, bi, gay or some freaky Roman orgy.

Honestly, my last sentence there speaks to perhaps the only problem I have had with the game thus far, and I guess that while it is a kink for some, I am finding the inclusion of only black guys in the orgy scenes as problematic.
I hope she doesn't sink into depravity and become a slut like another female mc's. :confused:
Because that's not what exploring her sexuality has to mean. :) She should become more independent as time goes by and become fully in charge of her fate. ;) Not some mindless whore. :( There are enough games like that out there.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
But do you already realize that writing reviews is about quality, such as render, story and animation? And not about your personal taste/opinion? So you pull down a game that is not bad at all, it´s just not your taste. That is not the point of reviews.

jufot

May 15, 2021
But do you already realize that writing reviews is about quality, such as render, story and animation? And not about your personal taste/opinion? So you pull down a game that is not bad at all, it´s just not your taste. That is not the point of reviews.
Uhm... what? Reviews are all about the personal opinions of the reviewer. Otherwise, every game would only ever need one review, and that would be a list of boring objective details. Here's an objective review of Free Pass:

- It has graphics, made of 3D renders, displayed on a 2D medium
- It has audio. Sometimes it's music, sometimes sound effects
- It has scenes of a sexual nature
- It has lots of text, conveying a narrative

10/10 would recommend!

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes