Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I had played that game when it was out at the beginning and i liked it a lot, but i did not play the later updates untill yesterday.
And if i loved the beginning with a lot of choices and fun, now it seems that all those choices are almost ignored.
The game insist on Joseph but i rejected him each time so i'm a bit pissed to be forced to him.
And then at a certain moment the game started many plots and Yoon seemed to almost disapear from the game for quite a long time.
I'm a bit confused because i was expecting to get some good content with her and i only was bored with side stories.
It's only towards the end of the last update that i got a good scene.
I was really interested in Zoe and lesbian content and there was none, i was disapointed.
I don't know, if you choose to reject the males from the start and focus on lesbian are you missing most of the game ?, there was a choice to get lesbian only i guess and the only lesbian content was just that scene at the end.
I just saw in the last image that Zoe may get content in the next update, i hope so!

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I had played that game when it was out at the beginning and i liked it a lot, but i did not play the later updates untill yesterday.
And if i loved the beginning with a lot of choices and fun, now it seems that all those choices are almost ignored.
The game insist on Joseph but i rejected him each time so i'm a bit pissed to be forced to him.
And then at a certain moment the game started many plots and Yoon seemed to almost disapear from the game for quite a long time.
I'm a bit confused because i was expecting to get some good content with her and i only was bored with side stories.
It's only towards the end of the last update that i got a good scene.
I was really interested in Zoe and lesbian content and there was none, i was disapointed.
I don't know, if you choose to reject the males from the start and focus on lesbian are you missing most of the game ?, there was a choice to get lesbian only i guess and the only lesbian content was just that scene at the end.
I just saw in the last image that Zoe may get content in the next update, i hope so!
The game is still under development. In fact, it's still quite young. So far there has been little sex. It's only just getting started. And of course there are many decisions that currently do not lead to anything. You will have to be patient for a bit before stories and sex really get going. You also have to get used to the fact that Yoon isn't the only one in the game who will be sexually active. There will still be scenes in which she is not involved at all.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The game is still under development. In fact, it's still quite young. So far there has been little sex. It's only just getting started. And of course there are many decisions that currently do not lead to anything. You will have to be patient for a bit before stories and sex really get going. You also have to get used to the fact that Yoon isn't the only one in the game who will be sexually active. There will still be scenes in which she is not involved at all.
Yes i perfectly get this, but what annoys me most it's the fact that all the choices i made in the beginning were ignored.
I know that there are other characters, but i think it's confusing and a mistake to go in many directions soon in the game.
If a dev doesn't have much time to develop his game, he better keep it simple because even if i play the whole game in one session i felt confused sometimes and i noticed that what i choose was not what i got.
Many times Yoon other other characters just did the opposite or forced me into some relation.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Yes i perfectly get this, but what annoys me most it's the fact that all the choices i made in the beginning were ignored.
I know that there are other characters, but i think it's confusing and a mistake to go in many directions soon in the game.
If a dev doesn't have much time to develop his game, he better keep it simple because even if i play the whole game in one session i felt confused sometimes and i noticed that what i choose was not what i got.
Many times Yoon other other characters just did the opposite or forced me into some relation.
As I said, a lot is just not yet developed. I would therefore also assume that it does not make much sense to keep old saves, because new content will definitely be added at some point in between and no longer in the back. The game will be pretty complex. Smaller updates come regularly. We have to be patient. :cool:

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The script got reordered for 0.402, I'm guessing that you're probably running into glitch from not starting a new game. If you reject him at the party and then when playing as Michelle while talking to Andrew select "No" when the game asks "(I don't know what to say. Do I still love Joseph?)" then you won't see Joseph again. Rejecting him at the party removes a number of his scenes since the revision as well. Because of the changes though your old save is probably not working.
There's a scene with Zoe right before the scene with the strawberry/banana choice. You need to select her dare at the party to get it. Might also be an issue with your save.
There's not really any straight content with Yoon right now other than a handjob so except for scenes with Michelle and Jasmine you aren't really missing anything with lesbian only choices so far.

Reactions: exazubi

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
There's a scene with Zoe right before the scene with the strawberry/banana choice. You need to select her dare at the party to get it. Might also be an issue with your save.
There's not really any straight content with Yoon right now other than a handjob so except for scenes with Michelle and Jasmine you aren't really missing anything with lesbian only choices so far.
Right. For me personally, this is the most beautiful sex scene in the game so far, unfortunately a bit short. :love:

I would also like some better animations, generally in lesbian scenes, in almost all games. Often they are poorly or not at all animated. Locjaw (Strange Nights) has done best so far. There are no lesbian scenes, but by far the best cunnilingus animations I have ever seen in an erotic game. A shame it has been ababdoned. Locjaw is the uncrowned king of oral sex in this forum. Many developers could learn something from him (y)

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Right. For me personally, this is the most beautiful sex scene in the game so far, unfortunately a bit short. :love:

I would also like some better animations, generally in lesbian scenes, in almost all games. Often they are poorly or not at all animated. Locjaw (Strange Nights) has done best so far. There are no lesbian scenes, but by far the best cunnilingus animations I have ever seen in an erotic game. A shame it has been ababdoned. Locjaw is the uncrowned king of oral sex in this forum. Many developers could learn something from him (y)
Animations in "Bad memories" are fine. And in the last update are two such scenes. ;) Especially the one with Maggy. :LOL:

Reactions: damnedfrog

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I really care and read almost every feedbacks whenever I have free time, my friend. I hope Stella Ko does that, too. And about Patreon, I have been struggling...

View attachment 1444797 View attachment 1444798

Currently, there is no Paypal, Payoneer, Stripe is available in my country. It's been ages. Now that things are under Junta's control, we don't even have a running ATM system. It's worst than hell here. As I and my wife are mixed-race, racism falls on my daughter so so bad. Racist people are everywhere here. It is normalized. It is so hard even to get a passport for my daughter. Now that she has got a passport but with the situation; losing a former job and being unable to withdraw money from Patreon, I am still miles away to leave my country. So sorry to drag you into my personal too deeply. I just want to let people here know that I am working on my project no matter Paypal stop me or not ;) I am making two games in parallel. It's my passion. Have a nice day.
Oh dear. Politics is a difficult matter. Unfortunately, I am not very good at comforting. I can only keep my fingers crossed that this will somehow calm down and turn for the better for your family and also in your country.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I had wondered in previous weeks why we did nt see you around so much on the thread. I was worried that it as because of couple of idiots criticising game a few weeks back.
Yes, my friend, I am only human, I feel a bit but I am really fine. I really mean it. It is just that I want to focus on work more. So, I took some time apart from socializing. Sorry for the late reply, btw.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Oh dear. Politics is a difficult matter. Unfortunately, I am not very good at comforting. I can only keep my fingers crossed that this will somehow calm down and turn for the better for your family and also in your country.
Thanks for the wishes, my friend. I wish you have good luck, too. ;)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Sorry for the late response, my friend. I was busy rendering, writing with the new game. It is almost ready and going to be released in a few days. For Free Pass, I only have 20 renders at the moment, so I'll keep rendering. I guess I can update Free Pass at the end of this month.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 1455399
Kathoey - May Kha & Mi Kha
This new game is coming out in a few days ;)
I hope you all love it.

About Free Pass - We are going to update "Free Pass" at the end of this month.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1455423
I guess my only question at the moment is whether we can bring the sisters "closer". :LOL:

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes