Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Thanks for the help, my friend but the idea of Junta is to block foreign income, educational things (by blocking the internet). Quite the same situation that is happening with North Korea. Our bank systems have been degraded as it is on purpose to decline foreign income. Things didn't develop during the five years of democracy. The only option I have been telling here since the beginning is to move neighboring country like Thailand or Singapore. Thailand is easier but the new users are not able to open a new PayPal account at Thailand, too. But as they said it should only be a year or two to launch Paypal back there. I am searching for help with Paypal. There are some people who buy PayPal money and transfer the money to our local bank but most of them are scams. I really hope I will find a way out. I believe :)
Is there anyway we can help you ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Jemsshrestha

Oct 18, 2021
The game is awesome.
I really want one thing to be added.
The iceman offering them 1m for making his 2 client happy.
There can be choice both can take the offer or only one can take a offer.
If one takes the offer they must do double penetration.
If both does the offer they gets fucked by both guys individually.
N after finishing the scene...
If only one accepts the offer the client finds the another girl.
kidnap her n does the same thing to her.
Lol...hope this scene gets added with lot of foreplay,moans n cum scene...
Lol my imagination...hope it comes true n would see the character for real.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021

Is there anyway we can help you ?
Wow, this is so nice of you. Currently, I am thinking about buying a verified Paypal account. There are sellers in our local. As a second option, I will stick to the plan by going to Thailand and try to get a Payoneer as a foreigner. No matter what, I'll have to go to Thailand or somewhere better. So, it is like a circle that I need money to take out money :D Don't worry, I'll be fine. I must be fine. I always find a way out.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I do have a question after all. Are both sisters Kathoey? If so, did both get surgery?
I am sorry I know the title and subtitle is confusing :D No, both are not Kathoey. Only the younger sister, Mi Kha is a katoey. The elder sister is a natural woman.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Wow, this is so nice of you. Currently, I am thinking about buying a verified Paypal account. There are sellers in our local. As a second option, I will stick to the plan by going to Thailand and try to get a Payoneer as a foreigner. No matter what, I'll have to go to Thailand or somewhere better. So, it is like a circle that I need money to take out money :D Don't worry, I'll be fine. I must be fine. I always find a way out.
I hope so. I want to see you escape this situation and achieve your dreams!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hey, my friend, thanks, it's been a while we haven't talked. How are you and your new game? I am really looking forward to it, too.
Thanks! I've missed our chats.
Based upon some negative feedback on one of the main characters, I'm reconsidering her design. Then it will be relatively simple to apply saved poses to the new model. I'm actually thinking of having a second project at some point--one with a simpler plot to work on when I get bogged down with "It's Complicated." <- Discussion thread about my project. Real thread soon!
IC C01S01R25 Yes Positive.png
One woman friend referred to her as "a Barbie" (not to be taken seriously), and the other said her bustline was too form fitting "though it my be popular with teenaged males, so you might want that." Otherwise, I'm about half way to having the first release.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Not cool: abandoning this for making a second game
Hey, dear, I hope you are not angry with me for adding many quotes ;) I uh... just want to make this look like a pinned post for my beloved people here.

About Free Pass - We are going to update "Free Pass" at the end of this month.
Hey, my friend, thanks a lot. I make living out of these games. So, please let me prove to you with my hard work :) Otherwise, I love Yoon so so so much. Why should I abandon her? ;)
I make living out of these games, my friend. I almost take no holiday. Let me prove you by working hard on it. ;)
Don't worry about the delay. If you know me, I make living out of this, remember? I will prove you all by giving regular updates on both :)
I know, I know, I didn't stop and won't stop rendering my first love Yoon ;)

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thanks! I've missed our chats.
Based upon some negative feedback on one of the main characters, I'm reconsidering her design. Then it will be relatively simple to apply saved poses to the new model. I'm actually thinking of having a second project at some point--one with a simpler plot to work on when I get bogged down with "It's Complicated." <- Discussion thread about my project. Real thread soon!
View attachment 1462134
One woman friend referred to her as "a Barbie" (not to be taken seriously), and the other said her bustline was too form fitting "though it my be popular with teenaged males, so you might want that." Otherwise, I'm about half way to having the first release.
Looking hot milf, I love the look of her. May I help you with the noise? I see it in your render. Or you just don't want to use denoiser at the moment?

3.60 star(s) 79 Votes