myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
At first I thought Michelle was saying that she was going on the trip with the mother as well but then realized she was saying she's moving out and I was like great now we won't be seeing Michelle that much anymore. The kiss was hot between them but once you remember that she's leaving it makes you remember that you'll not be seeing her that much anymore and she's probably going to hook up with some other loser while she's gone.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Uhm... what? Reviews are all about the personal opinions of the reviewer. Otherwise, every game would only ever need one review, and that would be a list of boring objective details. Here's an objective review of Free Pass:

- It has graphics, made of 3D renders, displayed on a 2D medium
- It has audio. Sometimes it's music, sometimes sound effects
- It has scenes of a sexual nature
- It has lots of text, conveying a narrative

10/10 would recommend!
Except a review should not just describe a product but talk about it's quality. And based on that give it a rating / verdict. Which you didn't. ;)

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I hope she doesn't sink into depravity and become a slut like another female mc's. :confused:
Because that's not what exploring her sexuality has to mean. :) She should become more independent as time goes by and become fully in charge of her fate. ;) Not some mindless whore. :( There are enough games like that out there.
I would posit that a sinking into 'depravity' doesn't make someone a slut, so long as it is her eventual decision to take that deep dive - but opinions will vary [as yours does from mine].

A whore is someone who has sex with others for money or gain.
A slut is someone who has sex with anyone but you.

There is no winning with labels like that. Whether Yoon decides to explore her sexuality with a gy or a gal or the entire high school graduating class doesn't strip her of her validity or autonomy. She can even surrender control to better enjoy her experience.

I say the above bc you seem to think that if a woman has sex with one man, its vanilla, but if she has sex with multiple men, she's a whore or a slut. I don't want to kink-shame, but that sort of language is only holding you back, Cygnus.

In any case, I suspect the developer might be skilled enough to create enough paths to float both our kink-boats. Sit back and enjoy.

jufot

May 15, 2021
Except a review should not just describe a product but talk about it's quality. [...] Which you didn't. ;)
Ah, but I did! It's literally the first sentence of my review :D Anyway, my opinion is just that, mine. I don't judge others for liking something I don't like. F95 is pervert central anyway, there is something for anyone ;)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I never see reviews as I never bother looking at them as most of them are not rated correctly anyway and I can easily check a game out myself and make my own decisions.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I would posit that a sinking into 'depravity' doesn't make someone a slut, so long as it is her eventual decision to take that deep dive - but opinions will vary [as yours does from mine].

A whore is someone who has sex with others for money or gain.
A slut is someone who has sex with anyone but you.

There is no winning with labels like that. Whether Yoon decides to explore her sexuality with a gy or a gal or the entire high school graduating class doesn't strip her of her validity or autonomy. She can even surrender control to better enjoy her experience.

I say the above bc you seem to think that if a woman has sex with one man, its vanilla, but if she has sex with multiple men, she's a whore or a slut. I don't want to kink-shame, but that sort of language is only holding you back, Cygnus.

In any case, I suspect the developer might be skilled enough to create enough paths to float both our kink-boats. Sit back and enjoy.
You seemed to imply that she sleeps with anyone at the drop of a hat. And as you wrote that she surrenders herself. Which I understood that she becomes a mindless plaything subjected to the whims of others. Essentially just a doll.
And that kind of games there are already too many and I'd hate if free pass would become just another one.
Thank you for clarification.
Though you assume incorrectly that I would consider sex with several partners at once as something dirty. Quite the contrary. Though in movies I'd rather watch a guy with several girls than the other way around. :LOL: As long as it was her choice and she was not forced or blackmailed into it. And further I'd prefer her to be with women. :) I'd go even so far and say she could have her harem of girls. ;)
I agree that the devs seem to be doing a good job so far. I haven't played the latest update yet.
Edit.
There's her upbringing and cultural background. Which is very far from what you want to see. So far she may never get there. I think it's good we get a different kind of protagonist. And my wish of her forming a happy "family" with Jasmine and Michelle might remain just a wish.

Last edited:
Reactions: damnedfrog

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Ah, but I did! It's literally the first sentence of my review :D Anyway, my opinion is just that, mine. I don't judge others for liking something I don't like. F95 is pervert central anyway, there is something for anyone ;)
Seriously your review was like saying the new model of car maker xy has four wheels, four doors and an engine. :LOL: And giving it a 10/10 based on that. :LOL:

jufot

May 15, 2021
Seriously your review was like saying the new model of car maker xy has four wheels, four doors and an engine. :LOL: And giving it a 10/10 based on that. :LOL:
Ohhh I was talking about my Bad Memories review :LOL: That Free Pass "review" was only to demonstrate a point to exazubi :)

• Haha
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
You seemed to imply that she sleeps with anyone at the drop of a hat. And as you wrote that she surrenders herself. Which I understood that she becomes a mindless plaything subjected to the whims of others. Essentially just a doll.
And that kind of games there are already too many and I'd hate if free pass would become just another one.
Thank you for clarification.
Though you assume incorrectly that I would consider sex with several partners at once as something dirty. Quite the contrary. Though in movies I'd rather watch a guy with several girls than the other way around. :LOL: As long as it was her choice and she was not forced or blackmailed into it. And further I'd prefer her to be with women. :) I'd go even so far and say she could have her harem of girls. ;)
I agree that the devs seem to be doing a good job so far. I haven't played the latest update yet.
Edit.
There's her upbringing and cultural background. Which is very far from what you want to see. So far she may never get there. I think it's good we get a different kind of protagonist. And my wish of her forming a happy "family" with Jasmine and Michelle might remain just a wish.
And dude, you are entitled to that wish, and I am honestly hoping that the dev is skilled enough to deliver on both of our fantasies, divergent as they are. Its for that reason that I really wish the dev read these posts, instead of operating in the relative vacuum of their Patreon page.

And lastly, just for clarification, the act of surrender or submission allows the person submitting to fully experience an event without guilt or fear, as someone else is in control [a facet of D/S that I hope plays out in a very mild way here].

One thing that I am rather concerned about is how the dildo apparently made Yoon bleed. Even if she hasn't had sex in three years, it isn't like her lady parts close up or whatever. I am hoping that scene gets revised, as physical pain as part of sex shouldn't be a part of this game in any way. Again, that's just my opinion, but there was no set-up for something liek that to happen.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
And dude, you are entitled to that wish, and I am honestly hoping that the dev is skilled enough to deliver on both of our fantasies, divergent as they are. Its for that reason that I really wish the dev read these posts, instead of operating in the relative vacuum of their Patreon page.

And lastly, just for clarification, the act of surrender or submission allows the person submitting to fully experience an event without guilt or fear, as someone else is in control [a facet of D/S that I hope plays out in a very mild way here].

One thing that I am rather concerned about is how the dildo apparently made Yoon bleed. Even if she hasn't had sex in three years, it isn't like her lady parts close up or whatever. I am hoping that scene gets revised, as physical pain as part of sex shouldn't be a part of this game in any way. Again, that's just my opinion, but there was no set-up for something liek that to happen.
Yes, it should be consensual. But in many female mc games the mc gets raped. Especially in Japanese. Which is something I hope won't happen in this game.
The devs were very active on this thread. Sadly that doesn't seem to the case any more.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021

I really care and read almost every feedbacks whenever I have free time, my friend. I hope Stella Ko does that, too. And about Patreon, I have been struggling...

244329218_588752312172707_3813991200341341931_n.jpg 244456916_376646364135192_1830863854678327643_n.jpg

Currently, there is no Paypal, Payoneer, Stripe is available in my country. It's been ages. Now that things are under Junta's control, we don't even have a running ATM system. It's worst than hell here. As I and my wife are mixed-race, racism falls on my daughter so so bad. Racist people are everywhere here. It is normalized. It is so hard even to get a passport for my daughter. Now that she has got a passport but with the situation; losing a former job and being unable to withdraw money from Patreon, I am still miles away to leave my country. So sorry to drag you into my personal too deeply. I just want to let people here know that I am working on my project no matter Paypal stop me or not ;) I am making two games in parallel. It's my passion. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I really care and read almost every feedbacks whenever I have free time, my friend. I hope Stella Ko does that, too. And about patreon, I have been struggling...

View attachment 1444797 View attachment 1444798

Currently, there is no Paypal, Payoneer, Stripe is available in my country. It's been ages. Now that things are under Junta's control, we don't even have a running ATM system. It's worst than hell here. As I and my wife are mixed-race, racism falls on my daughter so so bad. Racist people are everywhere here. It is normalized. It is so hard even to get a passport for my daughter. Now that she has got a passport but with the situation; losing a former job and being unable to withdraw money from Patreon, I am still miles away to leave my country. So sorry to drag you into my personal too deeply. I just want to let people here know that I am working on my project no matter Paypal stop me or not ;) I am making two games in parallel. It's my passion. Have a nice day.
I am very sorry to hear that. :( Have you considered other options like Subscribe star? You seem to be doing fairly well on patreon.com, but if you can't get to your money, you may just as well move your "business" elsewhere. As it's the same as if you didn't make any money.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I am very sorry to hear that. :( Have you considered other options like Subscribe star? You seem to be doing fairly well on patreon.com, but if you can't get to your money, you may just as well move your "business" elsewhere. As it's the same as if you didn't make any money.
Thanks for the help, my friend but the idea of Junta is to block foreign income, educational things (by blocking the internet). Quite the same situation that is happening with North Korea. Our bank systems have been degraded as it is on purpose to decline foreign income. Things didn't develop during the five years of democracy. The only option I have been telling here since the beginning is to move neighboring country like Thailand or Singapore. Thailand is easier but the new users are not able to open a new PayPal account at Thailand, too. But as they said it should only be a year or two to launch Paypal back there. I am searching for help with Paypal. There are some people who buy PayPal money and transfer the money to our local bank but most of them are scams. I really hope I will find a way out. I believe :)

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I really care and read almost every feedbacks whenever I have free time, my friend. I hope Stella Ko does that, too. And about Patreon, I have been struggling...

Sorry to hear that. Hope you, your wife and your daughter fare better soon.

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
I personnaly don't mind stuff like blackmail, but it has to be well written, and of course I agree that's a shame when the character act like a doll and accept everything that's happening with no reaction. She has to fight back things she doesn't like... even if it's to fail at the end. I personnaly dislike romance, harem (and incest) in games, and I'm not a fan of lesbian stuff. Hope there will be things for everyone tastes in this game!

Reactions: After Choices

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Uhm... what? Reviews are all about the personal opinions of the reviewer. Otherwise, every game would only ever need one review, and that would be a list of boring objective details. Here's an objective review of Free Pass:

- It has graphics, made of 3D renders, displayed on a 2D medium
- It has audio. Sometimes it's music, sometimes sound effects
- It has scenes of a sexual nature
- It has lots of text, conveying a narrative

10/10 would recommend!
Correct. But read the rules of reviews when you write the next one. There it says: it has to be objective and constructive. And it is objective if the reviews content is really factual. But your review, that I've read, consists mostly of your opinion, which is mostly negative. And not because the games quality, but because it's just not your taste. And that is not objective. It would be the same as if I, who don't like gay content, rate a game and pull it down because of the gay content. And that although the content may be really good. We experience that every day in all games with NTR content that are pulled through the dirt by NTR haters. And that's not how reviews are intended to be.

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Correct. But read the rules of reviews when you write the next one. There it says: it has to be objective and constructive. And it is objective if the reviews content is really factual. But your review, that I've read, consists mostly of your opinion, which is mostly negative. And not because the games quality, but because it's just not your taste. And that is not objective. It would be the same as if I, who don't like gay content, rate a game and pull it down because of the gay content. And that although the content may be really good. We experience that every day in all games with NTR content that are pulled through the dirt by NTR haters. And that's not how reviews are intended to be.
You can actually do both. Comment objectively on the qualities of the game but state that it's just not your cup of tea.

Reactions: Kukipett
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes