phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
These scenes always crack me up. So we have an elaborate set up, but there's no sign of the army of personnel and support equipment that was needed to stage this thing out in the middle of a nowhere park. It wouldn't have lasted more than 30 seconds before some Ken or Karen on the prowl to harass people not in their own tribe would have showed up to have their 15 minutes of fame in the latest viral video.

5-0 would have showed up with riot gear because somebody would have called in about someone in the park with a dangerous weapon. And by that I mean the main course of transfatty acids with a side of potatoes here. Near as I can tell, this is a filet of fried potato with french fries on top. Okay, maybe make that "Freedom Fries" again after the latest spat with the 5-eyes crowd and the French over that Australian sub deal. The whole shebang has probably been sitting outside getting cold for a good 30mins waiting for the mc to show up. Why do we even have a knife here? Is it to poke the enormous zits that will be forming shortly thereafter?

fries.png

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Hello, this game is already compressed. The original size is around 3.8GB. The smaller size will have lesser quality, I assume.
Thank you again for even having Sukkhon in the game as a possible love interest for Yoon. I find her a far better option for Yoon than Zoe who is too dominant for my liking.

Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
This screenshot has taken from .

View attachment 1427446

Life as gender diversities in some counties especially in Myanmar is worst than living in hell. If you have a friend like Sukkhon in real life. Please, try to support her. make a world a better place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here in the West, we often think of Buddhism in general as being less judgmental and more open that the religions of the West, I think because our experience is often that of an outlook that challenges the status quo.

That message of responsibility is one of the things that gives your game its special character. Your perspective in storytelling is influencing my own project.
Being transgender is hard enough even in the most progressive countries of the world. My heart goes out to all my queer folks that live in more conservative and religious countries. Religion is supposed to bring people together, but at the same time it alienates minorities.
Unfortunately, many conservative institutions (religious or political) seek unity though division. Us versus Bringing the "in crowd" together by demonizing the "alien other," that is seen as a threat to their lifestyle, their children, or their very souls.
Definitely. I have known at least a dozen friends and coworkers. I'd already been ad advocate for our LGBTQ+, but my personal experiences only make my commitment stronger.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Sherkey

Sep 19, 2021
Hey. First post on this platform, but this game honestly is really good! Kinda addicted to this and GGGB right now, planning to get to ORS later. I love AWAM too, but the transition black screen (of 3 seconds) each time there is a scene change put me off from progressing on this.

Just wanted to know if there is a Gallery mod for this, showing the different scenarios/scenes, so we might have an idea what we missed.

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Question. The gangbang render advertising the House Party event. Does that actually happen? Because I have played through the game up to right after the house party event like 20 times and no matter what choices I make I never get that. So just checking.

Sherkey

Sep 19, 2021
Question. The gangbang render advertising the House Party event. Does that actually happen? Because I have played through the game up to right after the house party event like 20 times and no matter what choices I make I never get that. So just checking.
If you're talking about the first house party where she witnesses it,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AkaAnon

Apr 28, 2018
I am wondering why so many people are praising the renders in the reviews. I mean, I can tell that they must look very nice at some point during development, but only right until they get compressed to maybe 1/8 of their size.

But maybe its just me. I really like the game otherwise.

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Looks like there's a scene I'm missing and can't figure out how to trigger it. It's where Yoon is having sex with another guy. How do I trigger that? Looks like its from this update.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Hello, it happens to someone that when Yoon tries to remember what happened to the DJ when she is walking down the street, the game returns to the scenes of the first memory of that night and the sequence is always repeated and the game does not advance. Does it happen to someone?

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes